What's new

Hands down top three best strains u ever smoked!!!

S

stickey fingers

i luv cannabliss

i luv cannabliss

1)tie between Cholate Tai from the 80s straight off the boat from tailand, all day
physco roller coaster ride that was earthen in cholate
1)Hash plant, that tasted like imported black hash from nepal, only had it twice
on vacation in BC, and the stuff my uncle grew, bud that tasted like killer hash
and made your eyes roll to the back of the dome
2)OG KUSH(TAHOE,WHITEFIRE,LARRY) :D
3)KENS GDP my #1 med for 10+years :eek::

BongRipkenJR.

Mississippi Big Bud: I have no idea where my clone came from or its lineage. The plant was a nice bush with heaps of colas. Yielded a lot on my 2nd grow and the high was on another level. I just remember these dense colas that spiraled up and were frosted to the max. Smelled musky, spicy, and sweet at the same time. The first time it was smoked a bubbler bowl was passed around. 3 of us got two hits each and then at the same time mentioned how we could no longer function. We were heavy smokers and we ended up not being about to smoke again for another 6 hours. Anybody ever heard of this strain? I got it back in 2003

White Fire Bubba:I didnt grow it. I was picking up some Bhang bars for my grandma and I saw it on the display. I had to have it. It had a 12/10 look and smoked just as nice. Yum! The high was incredibly medicinal too.

Blueberry(2004 sacramento clone): Smelled sweet, looked good, but the high was so euphoric and up. I smoked a bowl in the morning and opened the curtains. The sun hit me and warmed me right up. At the time I was stressed and suffering from anxiety, but it all went away with that bowl. That same high has only been replicated about 3 more times and it was only from Blueberries.

Runner Ups
Grape Krush
Durban Poison(dont know which cut, got it a long time ago)
Platinum Purple(urkle x sour diesel)

B

BrnCow

Cambodian Red from Florida keys while hitching in the late 70's...two hit total tripping
Some Mexican that looked like dirt weed with seeds and all but had purple hairs on it
from Corpus
The Kong from colorado...clone only...real strong! A year or so ago...

HOVAH2.0

KALI MIST caused my first fire, i was soo high!

Super lemon haze my current obsession

but, SENSI-STAR will aways be my first love!

Megas

1) DJ's Blueberry
2) DJ's Blueberry (I love Blueberry)
3) Unknown skunk from 2003 in the Midwest US? Was so stinky that I smoked it in my car once and the smell would not leave. It was so strong I had to douse my car in air freshener cause I had to leave the windows open to air it out. Something this strong sound familiar to anyone?

m314

ICMag Donor
Veteran
C99
Sweet Tooth #3
A strong sedating indica like Lifesaver, White Rhino, or K2

S

sanvanalona

B.C. Hash Plant circa 98, the buds were so big they were ridiculous.

Blueberry, circa 2000: This one came out of Seattle, but I also saw the same cut a year later up north. It was amazing, the most blueberry tasting thing I have ever experienced with a great, intense high to boot.

Skunk: Old school skunk, smelled like a skunk just died. I saw two amazing crosses as well, a real super skunk and a real sweet skunk. I say this cause I never saw anything like these since then. All three left the most ridiculous flavor and I have not seen anything like them in a while.

Top 3 available today: U.K. Cheese, Sour Diesel, Chem 4

homebrew420

1 The Truth, possible landrace Jamacian, addictive kushy kerosene flavor and a high that lifts you up so high. Decent wieght for a tropical sativa

XXX OG holy shit this herbs is good

Humboldt Express from Billy Goat Seed - Humboldt #4 x Oriental Express (E-32 x Pure Thai) the sweetest earthy flavors and a high that ranges from a perfect mood elevator to spaced out bliss

C

Capital G

Headband
Purple haze
Quantum Leap(mystery herb I found from a grower in KY, best)

Outer Limits - very effective short-term memory eraser. It was easier just to sit there and laugh than try to maintain a conversation

White Widow - very uplifting and cerebral; made me feel almost like I was floating; made me want write while smoking

OG Kush - half a joint along with a beer or two would totally rid me of my severe lower back pain caused by a broken coccyx (prescription pain meds didn't come close)

billyblog

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Firstly, the question is broad...by what criteria are you going by when you ask us to nominate the "best" 3 strains?? Best is one of those pesky subjective terms...are you wanting opinion by flavour, smoothness, potency, the type of high or something else?

Secondly, does it matter where we sample the strain from? ie. whether the samples were grown with any comparable consistency, considering that smoking experiences can be erratic, from all over the place and so there is hardly a consistent basiis for the experiences reflecting accurately on the strains always.

I'm not trying to dent the concept of the importance of genetics but just trying to figure how I'd answer this question...

billy