What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hands down top three best strains u ever smoked!!!

Relentless

Veteran
Mk. Ultra clone I got in LA is my favorite high..

C99 pineapple

Pre 98 bubba

Candy shiva could easily take one of these spots

Goldenseed

Aerokush101 said:
Is the Blue Satellite that good, I mean really what else have you smoked? I'm not dissing you, I have some F2 seeds of the #1, so I am really asking because i want to crack those seeds open.

Hey,

To answer your question,yes it is THAT good,i popped 20 seeds and got only phenos wich i would consider very good to absolute uberstellar,but keep in mind that uberstellar for one is ubercrap for the other,i for example am tired of Diesel,Kush ect. and i am lookin more for complex highs wich i got from the BS.I have smoked/grown my fare share of cannabis in my life and i pretty sure do know what is good and what is stellar.I could write down a list of what i have grown but i think this goes a bit far at this point.
I really really like the BS,not only my pheno.There where other real nice shishkaberry leaning phenos wich where lovely too,so i would pop those seeds if i where you.

Greetz..GS

1 - A no-name strain in 1997. I think it was some sort of Northern Lights cross, but I've never had bud like it since. The high was so heavy yet clearheaded, I felt almost like I was rollin but on cannabis if that makes any sense! (probably not)

2 - Sweet Tooth #3, fantastic, balanced smoke. Wish so badly that I had gotten a pack while it was around.

3 - Several are contenders. I'll think up one later.

montehierba

Thannx guys

Thannx guys

It has been a very interesting thread with name after name after name,some heard of some...well not so much and others make you wonder what that guy was smoking!!!!!:dance013:
I wanna thank you my ic family for sharing your knowledge.:thank you::thank you::thank you::thank you::thank you::thank you::thank you::thank you::thank you:
:tiphat:MONTEHIERBA

banicans

Catshit(thats what he called it. looked like spears of catshit. I now wonder if he was using litterbox for fertilzer?)[1999]

Lambsbread(Oh what a lucky day. Friend brought direct from Jamaica. OUTDOOR)[2006]

Silverback OG[2011]

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My Sweet Tooth forum alarms keep sounding off! :woohoo:

:biggrin:

guerilla415

dj short blue heaven
roadkill skunk -1996 ny
bubba kush

guerilla

edit: honorable mention to a 2000 aloha northern lights, made my buddy lose it when he just got home from iraq lol

ajc0k

pineapple c99 for me as well, it's all above the neck i love it, smoke it every day makes me do shit. original haze that i've picked up at a club. i went down to haight st with a few friends and i was trippin balls after taking 10 bong rips of the stuff. i also like ak47 alot. packs a punch..

ndnguy

70's Red Bud..swear I was addicted to it,lol

70's Thai Stick..Uncle brought so much in we smoked it out of corncob pipes,what a lost summer , hehe it was a head ripper!!

Nam Weed, pre-rolled...head ripper Sativa that kept me very alert, and alive!!

For today this generation no doubt Chem D grown by a good friend here every aspect about it was great.Now if I could only grow half as good as he can I might have my own.

ndn :wave: Thanks MP !!

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I notice a lot of folks think of most potent as being best, even if that weed made them sick or too messed up to function. I think a most enjoyable top 3 would have different results.

anonymous!

I notice a lot of folks think of most potent as being best, even if that weed made them sick or too messed up to function. I think a most enjoyable top 3 would have different results.

I think this is something a lot of people don't think about. It seems the majority of people are just looking for the most potent knock you on your ass stuff. But the more educated self aware connoisseur understands that different genetics brings different type of high. I don't think there can be a hands down best 3 unless you break it down into categories like "best for sleep" or "best motivational" because everyone probably seeks something a little different than the next guy. And even if you did break it down further, you would probably still see a wide variety of answers because everyone is different!

pineappaloupe

sweet skunk (not iss), schrom, bubba kush. That pretty much covers the bases for me. devastating high, clear high, mellow stony high (in that order). all taste amazing.
As a grower, schrom is the best. she can yield very well because of her structure, you just need to be patient. mmmm oily buds.

JOJO420

Veteran
1- Hawaiian Buds, in particular the Aloha Flower.
2-Buds from Mendo, no name just homegrown love.
3 -Heart Hash. Hashplant from South Kona Hawaii. I miss that plant and those seeds .