What's new

Hands down top three best strains u ever smoked!!!

Useful Idiot

Veteran
Well i'm kind of an ole timer and I remember some killer shit from back in the day. But I'm gonna attempt to let any young uns out there know what I have experienced LATELY that you can buy in seed form today.Ready??? This is SUPER hard to narrow down for me but here we go. #1 Dutchgrowns oger99. I'll explain....Out of a 10 pack I think I found the banana kush. This gal kind of wants to grow like a vine....kind of smells like banana laffy taffy,and is COVERED with trichs. The other gals leaned more to the cindy side but were still great stuff. BUT the vinelike gal is the definite keeper for me,and my old timer friends as well. Although she is not a great producer.....she REALLY packs a punch and the taste,,ohhhh the taste literally lasts till the bowl is dead.#2 Some cheap Nirvana White Rhino seeds. Yep folks Nirvana White Rhino.I think I bought 2 packs to go on a hunt because folks gave it a good review. Long story short..I found a gal that is just super. She even turned a bit purple at the end. The smoke is quite the choker if ya take a big hit... then....there it is, I actually lost my functions for a bit and did not know where I was for a few moments. Kinda like when I was young and first started smoking .#3 Ready??? BOGS Sour Bubble. Damn. This stuff is some very good smoke. I was not happy at first with the sloooowwww veg times,but since I already bought them and took the space to try them I figured....hopefully this shit is worth the time.Well my keeper that I will NEVER get rid of smells like a kind of mocha coffee kind of smell,I tried it at 8weeks and at 9. 9 weeks is the spot for me. This shit I swear puts sweat beads on my forehead and helps to alleviate some pains I am dealing with. AND I seem to enjoy simple things more when under the spell of the bubble. Like music,talking with folks,mowing the lawn,thinking,and such, BUT over do it and you will be ready for a nap.Well I apoligize for the long read, but as I get older I tend to want to take the time to explain things more in depth. By the way my ole friends have reported similar experiences with these 3 strains as well.Also i think I have figured out a way to speed up sour bubble veg time. A humidifier, and more foilage feeding, and PLENTY of root space. I almost have her dialed in.Much respect to everyone here.:tiphat:

White Widow x Haze - Smoked in Amsterdam '98 - The Best!

Lemon Larry Clone - Grown myself 2009 - Sweet Lemon Fuel!

Durban Poison - Grown by a friend '92 - Licorice taste, lovely high!

:)

ghostly

Pez (purple pheno/2005)
ps if you got this... Please hit me up!
Chemdawg #4
Grapefruit (OR outdoor)

HM.
Cactus (DT5 x NL5) dockside Seattle

From memory I'd go with the 89-92 RKS and this dark brown/black weed I got a few times back in 92...I think they were calling it Monkey Balls or something like that.....
But from this era of my life as a grower, I'd go with a Casey Jones I found from seed (and lost), Kens GDP, and prolly the Arcata Trainwreck cut (had and lost).

Plenty I haven't tried....

There's one local reclusive dude that I gave the Casey cut and Arcata Trainwreck cut to and he may still have them.....I gotta go bug him!

I'll never forget the black monkey balls....guy was selling it for 40 and eighth and 90 a quarter. He wouldn't sell you two eighths so of course I got an eighth which prolly weighed a little light...it blew me away so much that I hadda go back and pay up for the quarter, which ended up being a FAT SACK that had to be approaching a half..... Big score for a 17 year old kid!

floralheart

Veteran
Okay... I take that back.

Mr Nice's Black Widow
Skunk (The real skunk)
MDanzig's Blue Streak

:D

I was never good at tests

Blue Haired "afghani"? (blueberry?) - True one hit wonder from an old head
Unknown Piney BC Bud -- Tastes like I'm eating pine needles and very stoney
Skunk - Smelled like I hit it with my car and couldn't stop laughing.

420Baker

1. 80s hawian. 2.nl#5xHolland Skunk#1 90s. 3.Some unknown shit that was so good i wouldve not remembered the name anywhoo TASTED LIKE VIX VAPOR RUB SMELLED in a good way tho. lol​

Farang

Thai landrace from Nakhon Phanom, 1989
Love Potion,Reeferman, Rootbeer pheno 2005-2006
Big Bud, a very special cut, 1993-94

/Farang