What's new

Hands down top three best strains u ever smoked!!!

toddv

Imported !

Imported !

1976 Thai Sticks
1999 Thai weed
2012 Green Crack, imported from Chico !

Last edited:

Relentless

Veteran
super lemon haze, albert walker(tangerine), and cheese

some others i really liked.. purple diesel, pre98 bubba, urkle, and black rose

MotaHead

All 3 from the 70's, Hands down is a bit much though there's been so many :

Acapulco Gold - Visual Hallucinations a real rocket ship roller coaster ride - early 70's

Lambs Bread - Sweating tripping smoking from a Chalice with a group of Rastafarian Bros in
the Negril bush, late 70's

Thai Stick mid 70's- the scrawny flat little brown ones - may or may not have been opium dipped - only weed I've ever smoked that after a few bong rips you were so high you actually have that moment while hallucinating that you think you may have smoked too much.

Maui Wowie - 1980 or so, came over to mainland shipped in cans.

Colombian Gold and Red and the list goes on.

I

izzywozzywizzy

thia no1, moroc ketama eggs , south african knysa gold, nl5 haze no light bulb weed

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
gotta have two catgories sativa and indica

sativas.
real Maui Wowie
Mr nice Super silver haze, haze leaning pheno
Ziggy Star Dust (sativa pheno of Asteroid)

indicas.
lvpk
old school ak47 from the grey area
Original hindu Kush from the Kashmir region

Rinse

Veteran
All 3 from the 70's, Hands down is a bit much though there's been so many :

Acapulco Gold - Visual Hallucinations a real rocket ship roller coaster ride - early 70's

Lambs Bread - Sweating tripping smoking from a Chalice with a group of Rastafarian Bros in
the Negril bush, late 70's

Thai Stick mid 70's- the scrawny flat little brown ones - may or may not have been opium dipped - only weed I've ever smoked that after a few bong rips you were so high you actually have that moment while hallucinating that you think you may have smoked too much.

Maui Wowie - 1980 or so, came over to mainland shipped in cans.

Colombian Gold and Red and the list goes on.

Awesome bro

montehierba

Thank you guys for the inspiring names love cuz it sure aint like scoring seeds,this are tested strains by us the ones who really know good from bad,we r NOT seed bankers where every strain is better then their last,lmfao.
Hey H.Z u'd be a great seed sellsman...pick ur top three and keep this thread's path bro.;-) thanx anyway.

montehierba

Thank you guys for the inspiring names love cuz it sure aint like scoring seeds,this are tested strains by us the ones who really know good from bad,we r NOT seed bankers where every strain is better then their last,lmfao.
Hey H.Z u'd be a great seed sellsman...pick ur top three and keep this thread's path bro.;-) thanx anyway.

A

Alone

1 - Jamacain Lambs Bread - pure Sativa.
3 hits and NO CIELING! I got picked up from school cauze I was tripping, pucking, magnet head, lost all verbal functions. 25 years ago. Im getting some beans gifted to me this week of some Pure Sativa JLB. 20+/- weeks flower. Im syched!!!!!

2 - Unknown strain from a closet garden - taste and smell were awesome. 2 hitter quitter too. Wheres Katrina and Purple Man from Boston?!?!? Its been 20 years!

3 - Skunk #1 in the early 80's.

4 - Honorable Mention - DJ SHORTS TRUE BLUEBERRY.

Latest posts

Latest posts