What's new

Hands down top three best strains u ever smoked!!!

Sir_Syzurp

I would have added Jack Herer, but thats more on the bottom of my top 5 list. I had a friend who was producing Jack that was pushing 23% THC consistently. He would have it tested at the lab every yield the lowest it came in was 21% and that was after about a year and a half of running off the same clone sets. Very hashy taste and cheesey smell to his pheno too, was lime green (like the inside of a lime) tons of trich coverage, with a long lasting clear headed high that only in mass doses would leave confusion and a mild anxiety. Those 2 negatives are the only things that put it on the bottom of my top 5 list.

A

Alone

only one that ever stuck in my mind was permafrost. never saw it again or could find seeds.... c'est la vie
Thats a local clone only strain from Washington State I just learned from a member here called Phate. Look up his posts and you can see a whole garden of it. Inside and out. It looks awesome ,with very pretty fall colors during flush.

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
Just wondering if anyone has seen Po Chi? used to love this strain and I heard it in a song the other day so I'm going to assume it's still around anyone? headband 707
song "Kush 101"

Critter

Think for yourself, question authority
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Super Skunk- Old VA cut
CatPiss- NC cut
Alpha DieselXDSD

Relentless

Veteran
these are my top 6 :D.. all select phenos. i like tastey strains. its an ever changing list
super lemon haze
exodus uk cheese
albert walker
jack herer
purple diesel
snowcap

MildeStoner

Veteran
SourbubbleBX3 (only had the pleasure of buying some twice, grass is always greener..), Exodus Cheese cut (Staple, old favourite), Jackberry X Blue Kronik (Killer pheno, grown outside in a jungle-ey section of my country, amzing.)

growhi

northan lights !!

mental floss !!

ogkushxbs2.2 !!

2 or these are recent finds ....................... so maybe im under there spell at this moment in time but it is what it is :)

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thes would be samples from my graden. These where exceptional Phenos.

Peyote Purple x Querkel=purple Frostbyte
BOG Sour Life savor
Querkle

My experience with JH was not a good one. All the phenos where 16+ week plants. This was back in 07 when I tried it..I have not triend it since then..

RetroGrow

Veteran
Impossible to narrow it down to 3, but:
SSH
SLH
Sour Deisel
And throw in some Sour Bubble for an Indica:)

Ppurple kush x bluemoonshine bodhi, purple kush x bubba kush x sour diesel bodhi, and sweettooth x shishkaberry bitsy magic beans hhands down. Bitsy if you see this make some more plaese.