What's new

Hammers perpetual Grow journal.

Drumskinz

This Pic is for you mister...there are 13 Chimera#4 S1's that are in cups now... from right to left and one in the fourth row up front...thought I popped 12 but 13 came up...go figure
20240414_115104.jpg

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
that first one looks to be about at least 3 feet tall, maybe up to 4 feet. the second one looks 4 feet to 5 feet tall.
1st plant was trained to keep stretch at a min, 2nd plant was not. They are not the same phenotype. None have been very tall. I have more from seed in veg.
DSCN1108.JPG
DSCN1109.JPG
DSCN1107.JPG

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
culled 60% of the veg plants. Only the CBs1 and Sdubbs2 are still going from seed and my keepers. FNF is the only plant getting pollinated with THH. No clones need to be rooted right now. I'm starting to wind down to just 1 light for veg and flower.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Big plans or just getting ready for the heat?

Nope, no big plans lol. It was too much garden for me to afford to keep doing. The cost to grow is more than the weed is worth in Cali.. I'm too old to be out hustling looking for buyers. I'll still grow a few plants with some small breeding projects. It is time to slow my roll and focus on my health.,🤙

uraverage

Nope, no big plans lol. It was too much garden for me to afford to keep doing. The cost to grow is more than the weed is worth in Cali.. I'm too old to be out hustling looking for buyers. I'll still grow a few plants with some small breeding projects. It is time to slow my roll and focus on my health.,🤙
Totally get the too old thing and health is so important (our time is to short on this rock). Looking forward to seeing your sdubbs2 grow thru. Picked up 2 packs of Tony's Lime Gorrila Bubble hoping to find a sdubbs2 leaning plant after the heat and hurricanes are done for the year.