What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hammers perpetual Grow journal.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
DESTINY.. One of my all-time fav plants. Till death do us part keeper status. Terps are Chocolate peanut Skunk.. Very potent weed IMO
DSCN7514.JPG
DSCN2450.JPG
DSCN2332.JPG

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've found a keeper in my last run of Sour Diesel that runs fine but noticed sometimes a single top can get triggered to herm for no reason. 5 plants of the same SD clone to find 1 top that was full of bananas. It is something I've noticed from SD. It is one of those lines you better watch well.

Working with SD can def produce killers. This pheno of Destiny x Sowahh is one of them.
DSCN0677.JPG
DSCN0673.JPG

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Beautiful plants Sir!!

You are working some cool sativa stuff, love it. The NH x OH x AppSS sounds incredible. What are the effects, aromas like?

I have a bunch more in veg. The plant I'm posting is the keeper from the 1st run. I only need a few tokes to put me in a good place. What I notice the most is how long I stay stoned. The plants that give me the longest effects are what I mostly keep.. I do have some with flavors that are killer with a mild high. It depends on how much tolerance you have. This will impact the length of effects a lot.