What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hammers perpetual Grow journal.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The smaller pheno had issues germinating. I washed the roots a few times to get this one growing. Both of these are the same age.

DSCN0905.JPG

DSCN0906.JPG

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sir @Hammerhead I encountered you growing more stuff with Haze type genetics and before when I was just a lurker i saw you grow most of poly hybrids.

Did you encounter that sativas are better plants,what happend to change a strains you grow?

I still grow all types of hybrids. Most are still Poly's. The typical stuff grown today are the same chemotypes just a different cross with a new name. I needed old genetics so going back to Sativa/Haze genetics to locate any chemotypes I liked was the only option. Indica/Afghans were not growing in the 70's. Once those hybrids got made it's what led us to the gene pool we have today. Using Haze/Sativa genetics with limited work to find any chemotypes I remember and don't see anymore is what I'm after. Those unique chemotypes will come from Sativa genetics IMO. So far it is working very well. 🤙

FNF
DSCN0918.JPG

DESTINY
DSCN0927.JPG
DSCN0926.JPG

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Destiny x Sowahh is pretty far removed from what made Sour Dubb. They both have Sour Diesel in the mix. She is the 1st plant found with those terps.

I have more of those seeds in veg.

Last edited:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I completely forgot about Destiny

Destiny= GORILLA BUTTER F2) x (A5h bx x Mac

Gorilla Butter has GG#4 in her, GG#4 has Sdubb in her.

I was hoping Sour Diesel could be the source for that main specific chemotype trait but it looks like sdubb prob passed that on. It doesn't take away from her quality. A true gem that might be better than Sour Dubble. I'm a bit biased lol.

Latest posts

Latest posts