What's new

Hammers perpetual Grow journal.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The smaller pheno had issues germinating. I washed the roots a few times to get this one growing. Both of these are the same age.

DSCN0905.JPG

DSCN0906.JPG

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sir @Hammerhead I encountered you growing more stuff with Haze type genetics and before when I was just a lurker i saw you grow most of poly hybrids.

Did you encounter that sativas are better plants,what happend to change a strains you grow?

I still grow all types of hybrids. Most are still Poly's. The typical stuff grown today are the same chemotypes just a different cross with a new name. I needed old genetics so going back to Sativa/Haze genetics to locate any chemotypes I liked was the only option. Indica/Afghans were not growing in the 70's. Once those hybrids got made it's what led us to the gene pool we have today. Using Haze/Sativa genetics with limited work to find any chemotypes I remember and don't see anymore is what I'm after. Those unique chemotypes will come from Sativa genetics IMO. So far it is working very well. 🤙

FNF
DSCN0918.JPG

DESTINY
DSCN0927.JPG
DSCN0926.JPG

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Destiny x Sowahh is pretty far removed from what made Sour Dubb. They both have Sour Diesel in the mix. She is the 1st plant found with those terps.

I have more of those seeds in veg.

Last edited:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I completely forgot about Destiny

Destiny= GORILLA BUTTER F2) x (A5h bx x Mac

Gorilla Butter has GG#4 in her, GG#4 has Sdubb in her.

I was hoping Sour Diesel could be the source for that main specific chemotype trait but it looks like sdubb prob passed that on. It doesn't take away from her quality. A true gem that might be better than Sour Dubble. I'm a bit biased lol.

Latest posts

Latest posts