What's new

Hammers perpetual Grow journal.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If anyone in the USA wants to test Firestorm x Bio D) x P40 shot me a PM.

vin45
image_2047303.jpg image_2047304.jpg image_2047305.jpg

Sub24ox7

I’m definitely going to check out your genetics.
I think it’s time for me to buy some. I’ve seen they carry your stuff at Great Lakes site.
would love to do some testing for you but I
got some other testers coming and that space is reserved would have to grow them outdoors(I’m sure you want indoor for testers.)
keep up the GREAT work :bow:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I’m definitely going to check out your genetics.
I think it’s time for me to buy some. I’ve seen they carry your stuff at Great Lakes site.
would love to do some testing for you but I
got some other testers coming and that space is reserved would have to grow them outdoors(I’m sure you want indoor for testers.)
keep up the GREAT work :bow:

If you can test them outdoor that's fine. It never hurts to have some outdoor plants run. If you want to test those shot me a PM.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've had some hang on by a few threads before. I just wrap them in grafting tape and like 90% come back. They finish up with a huge knuckle, that sometimes completely heal themselves. For really lignified (woody) branches, I use round plastic tipped needle nose pliers for jewellery to lightly crush them before I attempt the bend. It's crazy how resilient they are!

Here's a P53 nug that just finished drying. She maintains her odd, meaty, cheesy aroma, to my delight:) I just have to cure her out a bit longer to see if it will come through in the smoke.
Top notch smoke already though. Kind of sandalwood-y right now, flavor wise. The high is very uplifting and almost immediate. Kind of puts a flutter in your chest, like when a hot chick gives you the eye, lol! Very motivating, with little couch-lock.

How is the WT X P40 testers doing.. You should make a thread in this forum to document it for me, please.

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
I have one going in grow diaries I think, they are doing well. I forget how to put the link in my sig. I'll get you the title in a sec. All 12 still kicking, 17 days from seed:)
1623175373380899142225.jpg

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah, the guy I got her from said the same. She was herming a little in his garden.

I wasn't told that until way later. Id already made a cross using her. It's def put everything with her on hold after learning that. I need to eval the WT X P40 plants/testers and see whats up. Im hoping is a environmental issue and not genetic.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
2 more WT X P40 looking very vice. These are still getting vegged larger. I put in the other 2 last week
DSCN0306.JPG
DSCN0307.JPG

Latest posts

Latest posts