What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hammers perpetual Grow journal.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If anyone in the USA wants to test Firestorm x Bio D) x P40 shot me a PM.

vin45
image_2047303.jpg image_2047304.jpg image_2047305.jpg

Sub24ox7

I’m definitely going to check out your genetics.
I think it’s time for me to buy some. I’ve seen they carry your stuff at Great Lakes site.
would love to do some testing for you but I
got some other testers coming and that space is reserved would have to grow them outdoors(I’m sure you want indoor for testers.)
keep up the GREAT work :bow:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I’m definitely going to check out your genetics.
I think it’s time for me to buy some. I’ve seen they carry your stuff at Great Lakes site.
would love to do some testing for you but I
got some other testers coming and that space is reserved would have to grow them outdoors(I’m sure you want indoor for testers.)
keep up the GREAT work :bow:

If you can test them outdoor that's fine. It never hurts to have some outdoor plants run. If you want to test those shot me a PM.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've had some hang on by a few threads before. I just wrap them in grafting tape and like 90% come back. They finish up with a huge knuckle, that sometimes completely heal themselves. For really lignified (woody) branches, I use round plastic tipped needle nose pliers for jewellery to lightly crush them before I attempt the bend. It's crazy how resilient they are!

Here's a P53 nug that just finished drying. She maintains her odd, meaty, cheesy aroma, to my delight:) I just have to cure her out a bit longer to see if it will come through in the smoke.
Top notch smoke already though. Kind of sandalwood-y right now, flavor wise. The high is very uplifting and almost immediate. Kind of puts a flutter in your chest, like when a hot chick gives you the eye, lol! Very motivating, with little couch-lock.

How is the WT X P40 testers doing.. You should make a thread in this forum to document it for me, please.

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
I have one going in grow diaries I think, they are doing well. I forget how to put the link in my sig. I'll get you the title in a sec. All 12 still kicking, 17 days from seed:)
1623175373380899142225.jpg

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah, the guy I got her from said the same. She was herming a little in his garden.

I wasn't told that until way later. Id already made a cross using her. It's def put everything with her on hold after learning that. I need to eval the WT X P40 plants/testers and see whats up. Im hoping is a environmental issue and not genetic.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
2 more WT X P40 looking very vice. These are still getting vegged larger. I put in the other 2 last week
DSCN0306.JPG
DSCN0307.JPG

Latest posts

Latest posts