What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hammers perpetual Grow journal.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Firestorm#45 x Bio Diesel) pollinated with P40
DSCN0019.JPG

Flashbang
DSCN0020.JPG
DSCN0018.JPG

Vin#22

DSCN0008.JPG
DSCN0009.JPG

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
All 5 WTXP40 are up... There is 4 DBMH X P40 I'm doing as well (2 up).. The WT I had reversing will not produce any pollen.. I had a feeling when I found the timer off it might be an issue. 4 days in the dark prevented the STS from working. I can see a few nuts but not enough to make enough pollen. She will stay in the male tent. I cant risk putting her in the main room. I will start on another WT in a week.

Last edited:

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
took cuts Saturday,
with maxi-bloom I add 1/2 tsp/gal Epsom salts with every feed and cal/mag once a week at 1 tsp/gal and she stays happy. 1.4 EC

Attachments

• photo2042262.jpg
    photo2042262.jpg
    141.7 KB · Views: 9

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
took cuts Saturday,
with maxi-bloom I add 1/2 tsp/gal Epsom salts with every feed and cal/mag once a week at 1 tsp/gal and she stays happy. 1.4 EC

Awesome, She will produce killer flowers as long as she stays happy. She tastes great, smells great, and has to be at least 25%, .

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Flashbang is on point... Every time I defoliate her I get black hands. I need to remember to put on gloves... Everything under the Diablo is doing much better this run.
Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCN0056.JPG Views:	0 Size:	174.1 KB ID:	17849549

The last Vin#22 is crushing.
Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCN0057.JPG Views:	0 Size:	161.7 KB ID:	17849551

Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCN0057.JPG Views:	0 Size:	161.7 KB ID:	17849551

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Flashbang is on point... Every time I defoliate her I get black hands. I need to remember to put on gloves... Everything under the Diablo is doing much better this run.

The last Vin#22 is crushing.

funny story,when i did what joe told me and turned it down i stopped having problems...that said i can't wait to flower under it in the fall....100% then

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
funny story,when i did what joe told me and turned it down i stopped having problems...that said i can't wait to flower under it in the fall....100% then

I did the same on the 1st run.. I also changed my feed to 1.5ec and added cal/mag. I was able to run it at 100%. I'm still not dialed in.. Getting some tip burn. Ill get it figured out.

Last edited:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Both Flashbang and Vin#22 are killing it.. I still have my FB keeper. Its runs like this that always makes me question why I let phenos go lol. This is the last run of vin#22.
DSCN0114.JPG
DSCN0113.JPG
DSCN0123.JPG
DSCN0122.JPG

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Flashbang tossing grenades
image_2046327.jpg
[
Vin#45 is doing well this run.
image_2046323.jpg
image_2046328.jpg
Vin#22
image_2046325.jpg
image_2046326.jpg

Last edited:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I was doing some canopy management and almost broke off this top When I supper cropped it.. I was gonna cut it off but wanted to see how much meat needs to be left on to still grow. At least 50% is detached. Cannabis is a resilient plant. This is P40
Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCN0161.JPG Views:	0 Size:	111.1 KB ID:	17861772
Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCN0165.JPG Views:	0 Size:	115.3 KB ID:	17861773

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
I've had some hang on by a few threads before. I just wrap them in grafting tape and like 90% come back. They finish up with a huge knuckle, that sometimes completely heal themselves. For really lignified (woody) branches, I use round plastic tipped needle nose pliers for jewellery to lightly crush them before I attempt the bend. It's crazy how resilient they are!

Here's a P53 nug that just finished drying. She maintains her odd, meaty, cheesy aroma, to my delight:) I just have to cure her out a bit longer to see if it will come through in the smoke.
16216870409171348462141.jpg
Top notch smoke already though. Kind of sandalwood-y right now, flavor wise. The high is very uplifting and almost immediate. Kind of puts a flutter in your chest, like when a hot chick gives you the eye, lol! Very motivating, with little couch-lock.