What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HAMMERS KUSH

billb

Veteran
I have bought at least 50 packs of seeds over the last few months. Everyday I walk by the box and say I have to start some....... I did pop some Abusive x ECSD ibl fems that were gifted to me.

I’ve always heard good things about the abusive cut. Have you grown it out by itself?

G

Gr33nSanta

You will never catch the dragon, that is why I like to refer to creating and growing from seeds as chasing the dragon. You can get close to catching the dragon every now and again but the feeling of catching the dragon does not exist. If you think you caught the dragon, talk to me 2 months from now and I bet you will still be on the chase...

~star~crash~

picture.php

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor

Meanwhile, in VP’s HK rooting hell... :shucks:

I did flush all the bonzai’s with pH adjusted water, and raised the light some. Lookin better. Still not where I’d like em but they’ll get there. :good: Thx for helping out dans and hammer.

On a positive note, all the wwk and green crack rooted. :dance013: And since the central heat hasn’t been running as much, the Rh is coming up.

billb

Veteran
Good deal VP! Glad you got the kinks worked out. Having a strain and not being able to clone sucks. I’m having the worst luck with thin mint. They say forums better, so I might drop it.

~star~crash~

I'll try for pics of the flowering HK ASAP ...the room is only HPS so lighting is a problem for the DSLR camera , the phone can can kinda hack it when it's dark and get a reasonable pic, but not the DSLR ...i was thinking of tying it in B & W mode just to see if i can get an image to represent the plant

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'll try for pics of the flowering HK ASAP ...the room is only HPS so lighting is a problem for the DSLR camera , the phone can can kinda hack it when it's dark and get a reasonable pic, but not the DSLR ...i was thinking of tying it in B & W mode just to see if i can get an image to represent the plant

go in a few minutes before lights on or right after lights off & turn on the overhead light for a minute or 2 while you get some pics . i do it all the time right before lights on .

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I do this with all my pics. Since I do use CMH I can get lights on pics. I get better pics when lights are off.

billb

Veteran
I run 2 630’s and 3 315’s in flower. My buddy has another 630 I’m picking up in a few weeks. I like them a lot.