What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HAMMERS KUSH

~star~crash~

I can already tell just from the short time she's been in flower that this plant is a Masterpiece of genetics ... :artist: she has a great frame thats thick and stout & sturdy and i'm seeing many colas forming ...she's going to be a high yielder

~star~crash~

she's starting to throw these really delicate thin almost thread like pistils ,which are quite lovely and in stark contrast with all the others in the room ...they mostly have thicker curvy type pistils

~star~crash~

The Deed is Done!

The Deed is Done!

14 to 21 days in the cloner is not unheard of , that's how long its taken ...some of the others are showing more signs of life & i added some nutrient to the cloner rez... i was sweating it out, so guess what? I'm going to veg this precious cut, because that's what it is ... a precious cut ... and then i'm going to veg her some more ... :blowbubbles:

picture.php
picture.php

Americangrower

Veteran
Star you know I have #GrowerIssues .. Why do you have to tease like this, you know you are going to make me pop some Cherry cookies x Mimosa

~star~crash~

glad i'm not alone ... it gets much worse though ... i can't even go out without looking, or thinking for something i think i might need for the grow ...it's absurd

Americangrower

Veteran
glad i'm not alone ... it gets much worse though ... i can't even go out without looking, or thinking for something i think i might need for the grow ...it's absurd

I have bought at least 50 packs of seeds over the last few months. Everyday I walk by the box and say I have to start some....... I did pop some Abusive x ECSD ibl fems that were gifted to me.

billb

Veteran
Yeah I’m the same way with always thinking I’m needing something else for the grow