What's new

Hammerheads 2nd run Peyote Purple x Querkle grow..

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
(Peyote Purple x Querkle)x(Querkle)= Purple Frostbyte. I was trying to get the Urkel grape to infuse more into the PF. I have received some reports of some grape dankness. This is a solid strain that I can still improve.She is good to go the way she is. If it's not broke dont fix it lol..

Last edited:

foomar

Luddite
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bad picture but some incredibly potent bud , dark ones are heavy lemon hash flavour that clings to the mouth , oily greasy feel on crumbling , strength makes up for the moderate yield.

Normally grow purer sats , smokeing this cuts straight through the tolerance like a bat to the head , strong muscle relaxant but not very sociable.

picture.php

Three went dark to near black in a cold room , one remained stubbornly green to the end and could pass for a Diesel in odour , no male dangly bits found on autopsy and there were many light leaks and much abuse along the way.

foomar

Luddite
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Have grown crosses out with lemon in the name and not found anything this lemony before , it was taken a little early but smokes really smooth and rich soon as dry , no afghan earthiness here.

Only a five gram bud left to put away till xmas , seeded lower bud will reveal the mature flavour at 90+.

Did an F2 of a couple of hundred seed for my own use , and MBS x PF and Geisha x PF , the flavour traits could mix well amongst a lot of expressions and up the yield a little.

Then i got stoned and pollinated a branch of everything interesting in a disparate flower room , 130 day Haze x PF should be a wonderfull freakshow but a more sensible NL#5 X PF could be rather good.

picture.php

picture.php

Spot the spidermite waveing above centre , did not want to use chems on these and wiped them off daily with a soft brush , minimal damage but you miss a few.

picture.php

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Fantastic pics Foomar !!!! Can't wait to grow these out myself !!

Hammer & Foomar ..... would you guys suggest a long veg time for these girls ??? & how much do they stretch ??? Hammer you know my situation here with headroom . what would you suggest ??

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
they dont get very tall. 3-4' max. can be LST if needed. The sooner you flower the shorter she will be.

Good Luck :)

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
@FOOMAR I think crossing PF with strains that need flavor or potency will definitely be worth a try. Im surprised you found lemon thats the first report I have got on that. Smells/Aromas/Tastes are all individual experiences. I always have a hard time trying to describe complex aromas and flavors sometimes they just dont translate well into words.

foomar

Luddite
ICMag Donor
Veteran
One is very lemon but its fadeing fast into a more medicinal odour , did not expect lemon , might be partly from takeing a little early.

They made a metre in two litre pots , untopped from seed , vegged to nine nodes , about 2x stretch in flower.

Keonaona

So is this project still on its way???? The pfb bx1... or f1's...would be nice to see the f1's back in rotation... limited drop??? I'd scoop'm....

devinpits

I got some of these seeds from the bay. I'm going to be popping them to use in my breeding program after my current run is finished. I'll make a thread to show it off since not many people have grown them.

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Pulled out a few (of the last?) Peyote Purple x Querkle seeds from Hammer Last season. Grew a small female last year outdoors organic and it’s been curing for a number of months. Was going into the jar with perfume, fruit and earth. Same flavors in the early trials, but as it’s aged…it’s coffee and earth. Very smooth Draw with perfume behind the coffee exhale. Effects are a great medium energy buzz for a relaxing yet mentally stimulating effect. No anxiety.

01E97589-F8C2-4D1D-93E1-E46BA9259B66.jpeg

Last edited:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
A blast from the past. I still have some of these. Most phenos from PP were not that potent. I added Querkle to boost both Potency and terps.

Last edited: