What's new

Hammerheads 2nd run Peyote Purple x Querkle grow..

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have just started the 2nd run of Peyote Purple X Querkle seeds.. Will Update as the get going... Here are 14? getting soaked..

picture.php

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I like them both. The GDP gets more dark Puprle. I need to grow some more of the PP x Q to get a beter look at what she puts out..

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
had 4 tail today put those into 16oz cups. 400w T5 for veg and the 100w t5 germ area

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
These are regular seeds.. I crossed my PP mom with my Querkle stud and out popped Purple frostbyte :) I was only able to grow her 1x before I let her out as freebies. I'm going to be doing some BX in this run. Get the germ rates up to at least 90% from 70%. Try to increase the yield and maybe a bit more flavor from the space queen. Make sure there are no Hermie's and if there are try to work it out of the line.

Last edited:

dasher65

I'll be watching this with interest!!! Loving what you're doing with the PP & GDP.

Grabbed a pack from the server fund now just waiting for them to hit OZ shores.

Good luck

Infinitesimal

my strength is a number, and my soul lies in every
ICMag Donor
Veteran
These are regular seeds.. I crossed my PP mom with my Querkle stud and out popped Purple frostbyte :) I was only able to grow her 1x before I let her out as freebies. I'm going to be doing some BX in this run. Get the germ rates up to at least 90% from 70%. Try to increase the yield and maybe a bit more flavor from the space queen. Make sure there are no Hermie's and if there are try to work it out of the line.

are you going to BX a male purple frostbyte to its PP mom or a female Purple Frostbyte to its Querkle Dad?... or both?

AOD2012

I have the key, now i need to find the lock..
Veteran
Oh snap,can't wait to see how this is going to turn out. Lost a safe addy for seed orders, so hopefully by the time they are ready, I will have one available.

Keep it green HH.

aod

Latest posts

Latest posts