What's new

Hammerheads 2nd run Peyote Purple x Querkle grow..

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Back Cross........

I just checked looks like I will have a total of 12 out of 14 seeds cracked. 2 up now. I have noticed a slight increase in germ ratio with higher temps. These where done at 85-90f on a seed mat..

burns1n209

mind if i ask what your germinating processes is? looks like you soak them intill cracked? then under moist towel on a heat mat, intill they pop out of seed? Then into soil/coco? and leave the cups on heat mat intill they pop out or grow a few sets? thanks alot. Ive always dealt with clones but am starting to pick up some seeds and want to get things straight. damn seeds arent cheap and dont wanna blow a c-note because i didnt ask. thanks again.....burns

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I soak them for 24 hrs no longer then that. Then into a paper towel that's on a heated plate.. Cracked seeds go into 16oz cups left on the heat pad unit there transplanted to a 1g pot..

R

redeyesurprise

Some nice looking buds in your album, gonna pull up a seat for this one. :joint:

Here's to a nice bunch of females. :ying:

About how long did you take the Frostbyte the first run?

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
I am kind of upset not seeing a dog in the avatar. Fuck!!!!! Guess even I can't control the universe. Glad to see you OverGrowing the shit out of this bitch ;)

:joint:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
OK I got 6 ready for there veg. There are 4 more that I have not transplaned yet.. I will have a total of 15 plants to veg. I might turn on the 400w MH with the T5. :blowbubbles:

picture.php

John Deere

Veteran
I know you've only got limited samples so far but can you compare flavors, aromas and effects of your two crosses? I'm torn--they both look awesome.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The GDP X Q is more like GDP. I only have grown 2 females need to grow more. This is a better tasting cross Right now. The Mom was a green pheno. Both of the girls I grew where very Purple.

I'm going to do a bx with the PP X Q to improve the germ rates as well as adding more flavor from the space queen. Both are low yielding. This cross gets a lavender purple..Both crosses need long veg times for a decent yield.

Both are very stonny. You will not want to do much after smoking some.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The largest ones germinated first very vigorous. I have a total of 10 plants to pick through. Im using some recycled soil in some of these pots.

picture.php

picture.php

aligee

Veteran
Looking good from here ..i have a handful of these id like to try out for kicks looks like theres some nice phenos to be had good work bro!

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
I be watchin this one, should be some dope purple plants fa sho, n I know they in good hands!

si3ns3

Im watching this thread I have 10 Peyotes Popped I was going to cross here with my afghani x jack herer to see if I can get some color into the Jack..

Latest posts

Latest posts