What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HALLOWEEN PHOTO CONTEST 2009

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Halloween photo contest trivia:

The pheno of Casey Jones in the med clubs and passed around in Cali... came from beans won in a Halloween photo contest.

That's ^^ cool H3ad. I have a couple CJ cracked but far from pix...I'm working on an entry for your contest though...DD

Grat3fulh3ad

The Voice of Reason
Veteran
I figured i'd be able to count on an entry from you DDuck...
Looking forward to your entry, you're quite the photographer...

rodbender

Very Scary

Very Scary

Just had to jump in here, and post the scarriest thing I could find.:yoinks:

Attachments

• Pollen Sacks.jpg
    Pollen Sacks.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 17

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice hammerhead, you should get a prize just for getting your dog to sit still through the decoration.

Moldy Dreads

Veteran
Halloween photo contest trivia:

The pheno of Casey Jones in the med clubs and passed around in Cali... came from beans won in a Halloween photo contest.

smelled and smoked some yesterday, quite nice to know they came from this Halloween contest! Small world!

nice hammerhead, you should get a prize just for getting your dog to sit still through the decoration.

I agree, and the fall pic is sick too cobcoop

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
OK GUYS Here he is. I added the pot leaf unfortunately they don't sale them with cannabis leaf's on them. They only had it in small so it does not fit just right he he. Im going to return it later and go to another store.

picture.php

Grat3fulh3ad

The Voice of Reason
Veteran
OK GUYS Here he is. I added the pot leaf unfortunately they don't sale them with cannabis leaf's on them. They only had it in small so it does not fit just right he he. Im going to return it later and go to another store.

picture.php

Whether it wins or not, I think it should be your avatar until november :D

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
he is my Buddy he will let me do anything I want. Training,Training,Training. If you want a com submissive pooch you need to put in the effort. These guys are not cheap. If im going to spend 2500$ on a dog he's going to be trained. I did all of it with Cesar Millan's book.

If you guys cant tell the costume is Yoda

Whether it wins or not, I think it should be your avatar until November.

Great Idea DONE