What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HALLOWEEN PHOTO CONTEST 2009

cardiel

hey hey all :)

Maybe this year I wll be lucky enough to win some genetics hehe. This year nothing related with All Saints Day and cementarys. Something more related with holloween.

The tittle of my entry is: "Murder on the pumpkin". It is inspirated by one of the most famous cinema scens form the movie "Psycho" of Alfred Hitchcock:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOC-zvyhrCU

holloween.jpg

Face on the pumpkin is face of this women from the movie.

Cheers :joint:

H

heavy dank nugg

I know i wont win but thought it would be fun to enter

1st i smoke him up like a good guy

picture.php

then he trys to make off with my headstash

picture.php

H

heavy dank nugg

ok heres my entery dont know if the pics are any good lets upload and find out.

picture.php

picture.php

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wagon of Weed Mired in the Resins

Wagon of Weed Mired in the Resins

Great images everyone..aint it fun..Thank you Mr. and Mrs. H3ad for the contest..one of my favorites. I took some much needed time off today from my Mod duties to get creative and here is my entry. I think not to scary unless you can imagine living the the Wild West and getting your family wagon mired down in the muck! Created in Adobe Photoshop..total time 3.5 hours not including my trip to the pumpkin patch and images on hand..enjoyed every minute of it..DD
picture.php

CANNACO-OP

Farmassist
Veteran
Happy Halloween from CANNACO-OP

Happy Halloween from CANNACO-OP

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Please have a safe halloween everyone! Remember to watch for kids trick or treating and please do not drink and drive!

amoS

:yeahthats

"Remember to watch for kids trick or treating and please do not drink and drive!"

Thanks for thinking of the kids Canna! It's a good reminder to everyone....Peace