What's new

Haha. Ladies..If you would?

chizzleonetime

'Women = Scandelous and horny.'
cmon u cant grill him for that if one of the lady's said men are all lying twats or w/e we wouldnt be moanin and both comments are true so it's LIFE :joint:

Last edited:

pieceofmyheart

Veteran
chizzleonetime said:
cmon u cant grill him for that if one of the lady's said men are all lying twats or w/e we wouldnt be moanin and both comments are true so it's LIFE :joint:
This is the Ladies Forum, we are protected from asshole remarks here. It is our haven away from crudeness and rudeness.
And we like it that way.

The testosterone chest beaters forum is the 2nd door on your right. Follow your nose to the smell of BO, farts and old beer.

Last edited:

HeadyPete

Take Five...
Veteran
pieceofmyheart said:
This is the Ladies Forum, we are protected from asshole remarks here. It is our haven away from crudeness and rudeness.
And we like it that way.

The testosterone chest beaters forum is the 2nd door on your right. Follow your nose to the smell of BO, farts and old beer.

Classic! Almost fell outta my chair laughing! Thank you!

You are right. The ladies need a place and that needs to be respected.

Cheers to the ladies!

HeadyPete

G

bagseed,,,,if you meet someone, and you dont understand her, its not because shes a girl....its because we are complicated beings, and finding a suitable personality to become attracted to can be daunting to say the least. good luck bd

G

Is that so honeypie? How about you bend on over so we can talk about it, I'd love to emphasize a point or two, right up your soon to be size 10 bunghole. Wanker.

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
pieceofmyheart said:
And we like it that way.

LOL thats sooo funny POMH, thank you for that, its true, we like it here without all the crudeness, thats what the tokers den and stoners pad is for....thanks for settin 'em straight! :D love it

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
pieceofmyheart said:
Only women under 30 want to get laid? What are the rest of us, dead?

No my Dear. Women under 30 get laid,Lady's over 30 make love. That is why the female peak is 32-40 where as us poor men are 18-26. My Mrs. understands this as is delighted that I'm a teenager ALWAYS. :pointlaug

You Lady's Have A Nice Day.

Mr.Wags

Verite

My little pony.. my little pony
Veteran
[ reads supernerds notes on pimpin ... ]

Found out today women hate to be generalized with equal signs.

G

Being obsessed with psychology and sociology...Women always keep me scratchin my noggin...

Just when I think I've sort of figured out their thought process, it's something new.

It's scientific fact that men and women have a different thought process. Different emotions and hormones too. Men are much more simpler beings in my eyes..

Having been in so many relationships over my years on this Earth...I've come to this realization.

Women make me crazy...

But I'll spend my whole life trying to figure them out...

J

Jam Master Jaco

:chin: Can you say "a thread full of over analyzations?"

:whip: :whip: :whip: Come on ladies, put em' in line...alright I'm out of here now.

Verite

My little pony.. my little pony
Veteran
Keep lookin forwards Mo

Horse_with_blinders_small.jpg

G

reefermadness said:
i never liked the advice "be yourself" because which "self" are you going to be? we all wear many hats in life

dating is a numbers game! for example, lets say you see 15 different girls in a day, 10 of those girls you ask out on a date, 5 will say yes, 2 will have sex with you.

2 out of 15 :badday: :bat: Boy I feel great now.. I thought with my 50/50 average I was losing my touch. We can't stay young forever lol :wave:

Latest posts

Latest posts