What's new

HAARP Engineering 'FRANKENSTORM' Hurricane Sandy - CAUGHT on SATELLITE and RADAR!!! ‏

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
what was bothering me was the earlier argument about perfect squares and circles on weather charts. NO SHIT. I used to do exactly that at one point in my career. Those are forecast watch and warning boxes, very generic, basically just telling people to watch your ass folks.

Really? "They" punch a perfect circle through a cloud so you can be warned? The one I saw wasn't on any 'chart' it was in the sky. I personally observed what I'd seen on the weather charts. A perfect circle punched through a cloud and then a weather system reversing direction to head to that location.

So... you're saying that the weather folks put those perfect cutouts of circles and squares in the clouds ON the maps?? Obviously we're not talking about the same thing here because you can't see these unless you're really watching for them. They last seconds, just a blip... like the hole in the cloud I saw. The faster the wind, the faster the hole closes. These are in no way 'indicator' squares or circles.

Yeah... new jet fuel formulations, eh? Nice trick making the 'condensation' trail stay up there in the cold and wind... yeah. 'Natural'. LOL Go watch some of those documentaries... not the video clip stuff. You have the background to understand it so it should be really fun for you. :)

Stay Safe! :blowbubbles:

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
Bill Gates backs geoengineering aka Chemtrails

Bill Gates backs geoengineering aka Chemtrails

Bill Gates backs climate scientists lobbying for large-scale geoengineeringOther wealthy individuals have also funded a series of reports into the future use of technologies to geoengineer the climate

• What is geo-engineering?
• Scientists criticise handling of geoengineering pilot project
Share 3122

inShare66Email John Vidal, environment editior The Guardian, Monday 6 February 2012
The billionaire philanthropist Bill Gates is backing a group of climate scientists lobbying for geoengineering experiments. Photograph: Ted S. Warren/AP
A small group of leading climate scientists, financially supported by billionaires including Bill Gates, are lobbying governments and international bodies to back experiments into manipulating the climate on a global scale to avoid catastrophic climate change.

The scientists, who advocate geoengineering methods such as spraying millions of tonnes of reflective particles of sulphur dioxide 30 miles above earth, argue that a "plan B" for climate change will be needed if the UN and politicians cannot agree to making the necessary cuts in greenhouse gases, and say the US government and others should pay for a major programme of international research.

Solar geoengineering techniques are highly controversial: while some climate scientists believe they may prove a quick and relatively cheap way to slow global warming, others fear that when conducted in the upper atmosphere, they could irrevocably alter rainfall patterns and interfere with the earth's climate.

Geoengineering is opposed by many environmentalists, who say the technology could undermine efforts to reduce emissions, and by developing countries who fear it could be used as a weapon or by rich countries to their advantage. In 2010, the UN Convention on Biological Diversity declared a moratorium on experiments in the sea and space, except for small-scale scientific studies.

Concern is now growing that the small but influential group of scientists, and their backers, may have a disproportionate effect on major decisions about geoengineering research and policy.

"We will need to protect ourselves from vested interests [and] be sure that choices are not influenced by parties who might make significant amounts of money through a choice to modify climate, especially using proprietary intellectual property," said Jane Long, director at large for the Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory in the US, in a paper delivered to a recent geoengineering conference on ethics.

"The stakes are very high and scientists are not the best people to deal with the social, ethical or political issues that geoengineering raises," said Doug Parr, chief scientist at Greenpeace. "The idea that a self-selected group should have so much influence is bizarre."

Pressure to find a quick technological fix to climate change is growing as politicians fail to reach an agreement to significantly reduce emissions. In 2009-2010, the US government received requests for over $2bn(£1.2bn) of grants for geoengineering research, but spent around $100m.

As well as Gates, other wealthy individuals including Sir Richard Branson, tar sands magnate Murray Edwards and the co-founder of Skype, Niklas Zennström, have funded a series of official reports into future use of the technology. Branson, who has frequently called for geoengineering to combat climate change, helped fund the Royal Society's inquiry into solar radiation management last year through his Carbon War Room charity. It is not known how much he contributed.

Professors David Keith, of Harvard University, and Ken Caldeira of Stanford, [see footnote] are the world's two leading advocates of major research into geoengineering the upper atmosphere to provide earth with a reflective shield. They have so far received over $4.6m from Gates to run the Fund for Innovative Climate and Energy Research (Ficer). Nearly half Ficer's money, which comes directly from Gates's personal funds, has so far been used for their own research, but the rest is disbursed by them to fund the work of other advocates of large-scale interventions.

According to statements of financial interests, Keith receives an undisclosed sum from Bill Gates each year, and is the president and majority owner of the geoengineering company Carbon Engineering, in which both Gates and Edwards have major stakes – believed to be together worth over $10m.

Another Edwards company, Canadian Natural Resources, has plans to spend $25bn to turn the bitumen-bearing sand found in northern Alberta into barrels of crude oil. Caldeira says he receives $375,000 a year from Gates, holds a carbon capture patent and works for Intellectual Ventures, a private geoegineering research company part-owned by Gates and run by Nathan Myhrvold, former head of technology at Microsoft.

According to the latest Ficer accounts, the two scientists have so far given $300,000 of Gates money to part-fund three prominent reviews and assessments of geoengineering – the UK Royal Society report on Solar Radiation Management, the US Taskforce on Geoengineering and a 2009 report by Novin a science thinktank based in Santa Barbara, California. Keith and Caldeira either sat on the panels that produced the reports or contributed evidence. All three reports strongly recommended more research into solar radiation management.

The fund also gave $600,000 to Phil Rasch, chief climate scientist for the Pacific Northwest national laboratory, one of 10 research institutions funded by the US energy department.

Rasch gave evidence at the first Royal Society report on geoengineering 2009 and was a panel member on the 2011 report. He has testified to the US Congress about the need for government funding of large-scale geoengineering. In addition, Caldeira and Keith gave a further $240,000 to geoengineering advocates to travel and attend workshops and meetings and $100,000 to Jay Apt, a prominent advocate of geoengineering as a last resort, and professor of engineering at Carnegie Mellon University. Apt worked with Keith and Aurora Flight Sciences, a US company that develops drone aircraft technology for the US military, to study the costs of sending 1m tonnes of sulphate particles into the upper atmosphere a year.

Analysis of the eight major national and international inquiries into geoengineering over the past three years shows that Keith and Caldeira, Rasch and Prof Granger Morgan the head of department of engineering and public policy at Carnegie Mellon University where Keith works, have sat on seven panels, including one set up by the UN. Three other strong advocates of solar radiation geoengineering, including Rasch, have sat on national inquiries part-funded by Ficer.

"There are clear conflicts of interest between many of the people involved in the debate," said Diana Bronson, a researcher with Montreal-based geoengineering watchdog ETC.

"What is really worrying is that the same small group working on high-risk technologies that will geoengineer the planet is also trying to engineer the discussion around international rules and regulations. We cannot put the fox in charge of the chicken coop."

"The eco-clique are lobbying for a huge injection of public funds into geoengineering research. They dominate virtually every inquiry into geoengineering. They are present in almost all of the expert deliberations. They have been the leading advisers to parliamentary and congressional inquiries and their views will, in all likelihood, dominate the deliberations of the UN's Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) as it grapples for the first time with the scientific and ethical tangle that is climate engineering," said Clive Hamilton, professor of Public Ethics at the Australian National University, in a Guardian blog.

The scientists involved reject this notion. "Even the perception that [a small group of people has] illegitimate influence [is] very unhealthy for a technology which has extreme power over the world. The concerns that a small group [is] dominating the debate are legitimate, but things are not as they were," said Keith. "It's changing as countries like India and China become involved. The era when my voice or that of a few was dominant is over. We need a very broad debate."

"Every scientist has some conflict of interest, because we would all like to see more resources going to study things that we find interesting," said Caldeira. "Do I have too much influence? I feel like I have too little. I have been calling for making CO2 emissions illegal for many years, but no one is listening to me. People who disagree with me might feel I have too much influence. The best way to reduce my influence is to have more public research funds available, so that our funds are in the noise. If the federal government played the role it should in this area, there would be no need for money from Gates.

"Regarding my own patents, I have repeatedly stated that if any patent that I am on is ever used for the purposes of altering climate, then any proceeds that accrue to me for this use will be donated to nonprofit NGOs and charities. I have no expectation or interest in developing a personal revenue stream based upon the use of these patents for climate modification.".

Rasch added: "I don't feel there is any conflict of interest. I don't lobby, work with patents or intellectual property, do classified research or work with for-profit companies. The research I do on geoengineering involves computer simulations and thinking about possible consequences. The Ficer foundation that has funded my research tries to be transparent in their activities, as do I."

• This article was amended on 8 February 2012. The original stated that Phil Rasch worked for Intellectual Ventures. This has been corrected. This article was further amended on 13 February 2012. Prof Caldeira has asked us to make clear that the fact that he advocates research into geoengineering does not mean he advocates geoengineering.

Wiki's Nanoparticles:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanoparticle#Safety

unspoken

I'm not trying to argue whether weather manipulation exists or not, I believe it does, and I believe it's common knowledge that it does (cloud seeding has been around since the 50's probably). Here's my question to the sandy conspiracy theorists...What is the point of them "steering" these storms into the east coast? What did they (hope to) accomplish? Increasing water supply? You think the pollution from silver iodide is worse than all of the smokestacks we have pumping filth into the air constantly anyway?

idiit

Veteran
Dutchsinse additional commentary: 11/4/2012 – 845pm CST
Geo-engineering Frankenstorm — Hurricane Sandy weather modification proved
REALLY EASY TO SEE THE MANIPULATION:

^^ http://jhaines6.wordpress.com/

WHAT DID THEY HAVE TO GAIN FROM SUCH ACTION?

^^ http://jhaines6.wordpress.com/2012/11/05/bix-weir-dtcc-fraud-cover-up-in-progress/

WHAT DID THE TWIN TOWERS ( ACTUALLY THREE TOWERS, YET TWO "AIRPLANES" ACCOMPLISH?

^^http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VR8W-Y43gU4&feature=em-uploademail-new

^THREE BILLION IN GOLD BULLION STOLEN AT WTC. NO INVESTIGATION. BUILDIING #7 WAS NEVER HIT BY AN "AIRPLANE" AND WAS FAR ENOUGH AWAY FROM THE "TWIN TOWERS" TO NOT BE AFFECTED YET BUILDING #7 WENT DOWN AND NO INVESTIGATION. ALL EVIDENCE WAS DESTROYED.

unspoken

^^ http://jhaines6.wordpress.com/2012/11/05/bix-weir-dtcc-fraud-cover-up-in-progress/

I'm sorry, my first job when you show me some links is to check out the author. When she says stuff like:

" The change that the earth is going through is generally called Ascension, and according to channeling and the indigenous peoples, the decision has been made by the ‘Creator”, and the earth will ascend. What we see happening now is the reckoning, as she throws off the negativity she has accumulated over the years."

"If we want to travel with the earth to a higher level of consciousness, all we have to do is stay in a place of love, and we will match her vibrations. Then, she quite naturally will find us wherever we are and carry us with her. I had the opportunity to study the Merkaba and then later to study the In the Heart Meditation with Drunvalo Melchizedek, who is here to help us make the transition, and he is so filled with love for us all and teaches all these things. He also has fulfilled Mayan prophecy and is, I believe, the only person they have given permission to speak for them, although this could have changed as time has passed."

:Bolt: Maybe She's right and I'm wrong, so good luck on your journey and may the force be with you.

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
... Oh, BTW chem-trails are real weather phenomena. They are simply exhaust fumes from jets that have become condensation nuclei. They've been in the atmosphere ever since there were jets. I'm not sure what the fear is, they do seem to stay in place longer now than before, but jet fuels have "improved". Yet still it is very strange given the really cold temps and very high winds at 20-30,000', and in the jet stream itself winds can be well over 100-200 mph too.

I always thought the faster dissipation was water vapor. The major advancement in jet fuel was the switch from high-octane gas to kerosene in the 1960s. It's used for pretty much all jet aviation and not all jets paint the skies with distinct trails.

You make a good point about particular weather conditions possibly affecting dissipation. The weird thing is patterns, i.e. traversing as opposed to traveling.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

WHAT DID THE TWIN TOWERS ( ACTUALLY THREE TOWERS, YET TWO "AIRPLANES" ACCOMPLISH?

^^http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VR8W-Y43gU4&feature=em-uploademail-new

^THREE BILLION IN GOLD BULLION STOLEN AT WTC. NO INVESTIGATION. BUILDIING #7 WAS NEVER HIT BY AN "AIRPLANE" AND WAS FAR ENOUGH AWAY FROM THE "TWIN TOWERS" TO NOT BE AFFECTED YET BUILDING #7 WENT DOWN AND NO INVESTIGATION. ALL EVIDENCE WAS DESTROYED.

do you really believe any of that fucking bullshit you posted?

idiit

Veteran
" The change that the earth is going through is generally called Ascension, and according to channeling and the indigenous peoples, the decision has been made by the ‘Creator”, and the earth will ascend. What we see happening now is the reckoning, as she throws off the negativity she has accumulated over the years."

"If we want to travel with the earth to a higher level of consciousness, all we have to do is stay in a place of love, and we will match her vibrations. Then, she quite naturally will find us wherever we are and carry us with her. I had the opportunity to study the Merkaba and then later to study the In the Heart Meditation with Drunvalo Melchizedek, who is here to help us make the transition, and he is so filled with love for us all and teaches all these things. He also has fulfilled Mayan prophecy and is, I believe, the only person they have given permission to speak for them, although this could have changed as time has passed."
^ the above is known as dimensional shift. earth is going thru a major shift. call it what you prefer. it has been forecast by many prophecies. it is happening now.

let's not get sidetracked off the excellent documentation of sandy's movement being affected by man. the graphics speak for themselves. the dutchsense posts are excellent thread related documentation of one specific man affected frankenstorm event.

do you really believe any of that fucking bullshit you posted?

^ yes. the new world order ppl call those that don't sheeple.

unspoken

Look I'm not trying to make an ad hominem argument here, but there is so much garbage "information" on the internet that we must have some sort of standard for what we decide is ok for us to internalize. when I read someone who honestly believes that stuff, I just can't take anything else they say seriously, sorry. As far as destroying certificates goes, is it really cost effective to spend billions of dollars on manipulating a hurricane into new york (and hoping that it works) instead of sending someone into the basement to bust a pipe, blow up a water main on the street, start a fire, something like that? Dutchsinse's pseudoscience has been debunked over and again and people still fall for it every day. "Hack" would be the nicest word I would be willing to use for Dutchsinse.

SilverSurfer_OG

Living Organic Soil...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Why engineer a storm?

To test out the technology for future use

To force the population out of an area of high poverty. Who will get the land in the future? All that real estate will be ripe for development if people are forced from their homes never to return.

To make a shit load of money re: disaster capitalism http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2006/aug/30/comment.hurricanekatrina

Because the people in charge are psycopaths and get their shits and giggles from pain, death and suffering.

To further entrench big govt. and give FEMA even more power and money. Also where do you think the storm victims are going to be housed? Obviously in the fully operational FEMA camps...

To possibly intervene in the election with Obama looking very presidential and like he is doing a good job. His approval ratings HAVE shot up.

To possibly (try to) cover up the massive fraud that takes place every day on Wall St. Their are trillions of $ worth of bonds destroyed in the flooding...

Take your pick. Everyone's a winner baby!!!

:smoweed:

My thoughts are very much with the people affected.

idiit

Veteran
Look I'm not trying to make an ad hominem argument here, but there is so much garbage "information" on the internet that we must have some sort of standard for what we decide is ok for us to internalize. when I read someone who honestly believes that stuff, I just can't take anything else they say seriously, sorry.
^ excellent. i totally agree. hard to get thru the bs to the truth via internet, msm, local bar. we must be very careful what we internalize.

the illuminati aka dark cabal, cfr, bildebergers, military industrial complex, shadow government nwo ppl coined the derisive term sheeple.

jfk gave a great speech on the shadow government right before he was assassinated. it's a short vid with text also included. he asked the american ppl to back him up. we didn't. the warren commission was a farce just like the twin towers investigation. here's jfk.

http://truth11.com/2008/12/17/quote-jfk-shadow-government/

unspoken

I thought matt drudge coined the term sheeple. IMO these conspiracy theorists are doing the same thing that they claim "the illuminati aka dark cabal, cfr, bildebergers, nwo" are doing. They are doing it to make money and gain a sense of importance from their youtube videos. vicious cycle, eh?

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
HAARP is what has been giving us a drought in our area. Now they spun up a hurricane to reduce the population on the East Coast. That technology can do some serious damage.

well that's b.s. because it didnt kill that many people. they coulda shrank the population more with a bad strain of diarrhea ffs.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
well that's b.s. because it didnt kill that many people. they coulda shrank the population more with a bad strain of diarrhea ffs.

the death toll went down on the east coast just because there was nobody driving. drunk driving kills way more people everyday on average than that hurricane killed per day while it was here.

SilverSurfer_OG

Living Organic Soil...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the death toll went down on the east coast just because there was nobody driving. drunk driving kills way more people everyday on average than that hurricane killed per day while it was here.

Interesting point.

However this is a slow motion car crash and we have only just seen the initial impact... in fact we see very little of whats really happening in those affected areas. Might be bad PR for the Prez...

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

as soon as anyone expresses doubt the fucking morons call them 'sheeple' because name calling is all they have left as they can NEVER prove their point/conspiracy theories with facts.......

SilverSurfer_OG

Living Organic Soil...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The question is how many facts does it take for a theory to be recognized as a statement of truth.

For instance it is a fact that building 7 of the WTC collapsed at near freefall speed into its own footprint.

http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/wtc7.html

It is also a fact that upon viewing a video of this collapse Danny Jawenko (Hollands number one expert on controlled demolition) was in NO DOUBT it was imploded (he had no idea what building he was watching at the time).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6D4dla17aA&feature=player_embedded

It is also a fact the BBC reported the buildings collapse 20 mins before it came down...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tGOt9f3gKk&feature=fvst

But of course we know diesel fire damage and debris caused this building to collapse... right?

HOPS5K

Lover of Life
Veteran
conspiracy theorists...calm down.....smoke a bowl...one bowl and go to sleep...nothing is going to go wrong...just stay chilll yo :)

Latest posts

Latest posts