What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HAARP Engineering 'FRANKENSTORM' Hurricane Sandy - CAUGHT on SATELLITE and RADAR!!! ‏

I

ItsTopShelf

Yeah those trails are prevalent on normal days, with certain conditions. IN different places with high winds they dissipate. I used to wonder the opposite as a kid...

First off may I state how terribly the weather science community predicted Sandy's path and scope?

The idea that the government manipulates the weather is absurd. Totally and absolutely absurd. Do you realize how many thousands of miles these weather systems travel? How chaotic they are? The best physicists in the world are barely starting to understand how particle wave theory works.

It would be like saying you can manipulate a bowling ball by dropping a pubic hair while the ball is traveling down the alley lane. Its like saying a sparrow could change the trajectory of an Atlas missile.

someones in denial.. up here in maine.. there was a dude that worked at a laboratory up here.. and he was collecting rain water in mason jars. during days were he saw them spraying all day.. then it rained.. he is finding barium and zinc.. and well over the epa regs.. but wen he tried to talk about it with a news station .. the lab said the tests were rong and they were within the regulation.. ?? and statements were taken back?

just like the other case i think in LA.. there testing shit on us.. go online look up fema death camps.. mass grave sites all over the country... with these 2-4 person coffins made of a plastic?? and the people leasing the land.. are the clean up crew after a epidemic like a plague.. seriously do some research instaed of relying on the TV.. the MEDIA is owned by the same Elites that own the WhiteHouse.

unspoken

"We have several methods of changing things like this. 1. Prayer - the most powerful weapon in our arsonal(sic)." *Slowly clicks back button and continues watching cat videos*

dbuzz

Veteran
do what now
BABY-ELEPHANT-FAEC.jpg

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
Theres 3-4 really good books on haarp i suggest you read them before forming an opinion. You tubes are not the best way to broadcast information but it does seem to get info out to the masses... its in the books which no one reads where all the real information is. Read those and form your opinion after that. Any one that is weary of information presented will always find something in the youtube video that may be mistrud by the author and dismiss the whole as rubbish...

very dangerous way of thinking and is the reason we find ourselves in this mess to begin with...

and btw with any government wrong doing there is always an elaborate coverup and always what seems like good information to back what the government is saying is true.. well when you own all the experts you can make them say anything you want.. take 9/11 for example...

Interesting, I remember a time not too long ago you defended a belief you had with nothing but a youtube video of what was supposedly a FEMA concentration camp. Yet here you are now saying youtube is unreliable.

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
Anyone catch the youtube posts from Dutchsinse last year?

Remember all those storms in the midwest that went on and on... flooding out a nuke plant and costing billions in damages across the country? Dutchsinse was showing perfect circles and squares in the radarmaps... 24hrs before the storm systems would hit the same area. Literally predicting the impact of storms... over and over and over, simply by watching for man made circles and squares forming in the radar maps.

I actually saw a perfect cookie-cutter circle, cut through a cloud. Perfectly straight walls, smooth, perfect circle... straight through a THICK cumulus cloud. Held for about 10 seconds and then started to dissipate.

Don't believe in weather manipulation? I know for a fact that nature doesn't produce perfect circles or squares... definitely not repeatedly.

The storm that passed over us that afternoon.... changed direction in the night and headed straight for where that circle in the cloud was. Same as what I saw on the radar maps.

Don't believe in chemtrails? LOL Do you still believe in Santa? You can't walk outside 3 days a week without seeing the evidence right in front of you. Denial is strong though... people still believe politics is more real than WWF.

Stay Safe! :blowbubbles:

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
Interesting, I remember a time not too long ago you defended a belief you had with nothing but a youtube video of what was supposedly a FEMA concentration camp. Yet here you are now saying youtube is unreliable.

What im saying is that anyone can put up a youtube video. Im not weather man and its not my area to say something is right or wrong cause i dont know enough about the topic in discussion.

so i put up some youtube video that talk about it. I do know HARRP is real along with chem trails just not enough to say the information they are presenting is correct...

the youtube video i showed on the concentration camps i know enough to tell you that shit is true. If you think that the only proof i had is a youtube video your sadly mistaken... its just alot harder to tell someone to go buy sit down and read a book..the fact that something is on youtube for some reason makes alot of people weary of the information. some people wont believe something unless is a payed expert that is usually working for one of the sides that its presenting information on or if its on a high dollar tv channel like the HISTORY channel or something lol...

Never did i make a argument that the shit is real JUST because its on youtube... so im kind of confused on what your trying to say.

HempKat

Veteran
What im saying is that anyone can put up a youtube video. Im not weather man and its not my area to say something is right or wrong cause i dont know enough about the topic in discussion.

so i put up some youtube video that talk about it. I do know HARRP is real along with chem trails just not enough to say the information they are presenting is correct...

the youtube video i showed on the concentration camps i know enough to tell you that shit is true. If you think that the only proof i had is a youtube video your sadly mistaken... its just alot harder to tell someone to go buy sit down and read a book..the fact that something is on youtube for some reason makes alot of people weary of the information. some people wont believe something unless is a payed expert that is usually working for one of the sides that its presenting information on or if its on a high dollar tv channel like the HISTORY channel or something lol...

Never did i make a argument that the shit is real JUST because its on youtube... so im kind of confused on what your trying to say.

I'm not saying that you're making the argument of "the shit is real JUST because its on youtube" I give you more credit for intelligence then that. What I am saying is in the discussion I referenced you gave no other solid evidence to support your claim beyond the youtube video. You say now that you have much more evidence then that but back then you didn't provide it. Rather you just kept saying you didn't have the time to go into more detail. Yet you apparently expected everyone to just trust the youtube video even though someone can along and provided evidence of where that video was thoroughly debunked. The point I'm making is in that case, since the video seemed to support your belief you were okay with letting it be the sum of your proof for the point you were making. Here, now though, you have someone using youtube video that seems to go against your position and suddenly the use of you tube video is insufficient for establishing the truth. Feels kind of like youtube is fine when it works in your favor but when it doesn't then youtube is insufficient.

PoopyTeaBags

Veteran
I'm not saying that you're making the argument of "the shit is real JUST because its on youtube" I give you more credit for intelligence then that. What I am saying is in the discussion I referenced you gave no other solid evidence to support your claim beyond the youtube video. You say now that you have much more evidence then that but back then you didn't provide it. Rather you just kept saying you didn't have the time to go into more detail. Yet you apparently expected everyone to just trust the youtube video even though someone can along and provided evidence of where that video was thoroughly debunked. The point I'm making is in that case, since the video seemed to support your belief you were okay with letting it be the sum of your proof for the point you were making. Here, now though, you have someone using youtube video that seems to go against your position and suddenly the use of you tube video is insufficient for establishing the truth. Feels kind of like youtube is fine when it works in your favor but when it doesn't then youtube is insufficient.

so if i gave out a list of ten books that had the information way more detailed and alot more convincing do you think anyone would read them?

i dont. Ive found that people wont read shit they like and sure as shit wont read things that they think are dumb or incorrect or crazy. Its the dismissal of the human brain that makes us ignorant.

I used to do that shit to tell people like me there nuts and need to go relax. But when i actually started to open my eyes the information is abundant and scattered through tons and tons of books... Theres no one book or one smoking gun which is what people these days want...

im confused again, one of these youtube videos went against my position? i have no position in these videos, Is my position that youtube videos should be used as blank facts with no other way to check them? or that one video i know was true through my research but impossible to give you a single reference to show you what i know?

As i stated above i dont know enough about haarp or weather patterns for that matter to tell you something is the way it is. I found some videos i thought were interesting and posted them, and try to state that exact fact.

Then i said just becuase its on youtube dont mean its true stating i have no idea if its true or not because i dont know enough about the information being presented.

i think this is rather clear and ive pointed these statements out more then once so if its still not clear to you please refrain your question becuase i cant wrap my head around what your trying to say.

H

huarmiquilla

howdy

Is there to exist a format for things which do not exist?

Usual it require of a thing to exist, for such to arise a format of form and context.

UN have a weather weapon treaty, would the need exist if the modification was not real?

I do not think for other, but think for yourself.

I agree, read. Nobody can teach anything to another, or make another learn. We must strive to gather as many experience of other, and then we can start at grasp this reality.

Sandy is very popular name.

Maintain with positive thought and love!

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
i agree on a scientific basis its 100% feasible,, weather is all electric and haarp is for jacking high voltage electricity wavelengths up into the ionosphere,, it timed itself pretty well as well the storm seeing as there was a high tide and full moon at the time..

made me think of that horrific "cathedral" in NY that kind of depicts 9/11 on one pillar and has this on another

bottompillar.jpg

http://vigilantcitizen.com/sinistersites/sinister-sites-st-john-the-divine-cathedral/

PoopyTeaBags

Veteran
i agree on a scientific basis its 100% feasible,, weather is all electric and haarp is for jacking high voltage electricity wavelengths up into the ionosphere,, it timed itself pretty well as well the storm seeing as there was a high tide and full moon at the time..

made me think of that "cathedral" in NY that kind of depicts 9/11 on one pillar and has this on another

View Image

its funny how this is put into a famous church in ny (built by i forget i think its either jp morgan or rockefellars but i think its jp morgan.) and no one questions it and people see it everyday and still go to church...

ForestBuds

Chemtrails are REAL!

Chemtrails are REAL!

359mupw.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luQTn5mEkKw What in the world are they doing?

You can see new Chemtrail videos everyday from all over the world uploaded by different people everyday on YouTube.

There is a way to eradicate them. The sky over Sacramento region where I live has been very clear since Summer 2011. The rabbit hole goes deep with Chemtrail conspiracy fact.

HempKat

Veteran
so if i gave out a list of ten books that had the information way more detailed and alot more convincing do you think anyone would read them?

i dont. Ive found that people wont read shit they like and sure as shit wont read things that they think are dumb or incorrect or crazy. Its the dismissal of the human brain that makes us ignorant.

I used to do that shit to tell people like me there nuts and need to go relax. But when i actually started to open my eyes the information is abundant and scattered through tons and tons of books... Theres no one book or one smoking gun which is what people these days want...

im confused again, one of these youtube videos went against my position? i have no position in these videos, Is my position that youtube videos should be used as blank facts with no other way to check them? or that one video i know was true through my research but impossible to give you a single reference to show you what i know?

As i stated above i dont know enough about haarp or weather patterns for that matter to tell you something is the way it is. I found some videos i thought were interesting and posted them, and try to state that exact fact.

Then i said just becuase its on youtube dont mean its true stating i have no idea if its true or not because i dont know enough about the information being presented.

i think this is rather clear and ive pointed these statements out more then once so if its still not clear to you please refrain your question becuase i cant wrap my head around what your trying to say.

Okay my mistake, there were no actual videos posted that disproved your claims just someone insisting that for as many videos that support your claim he can find as many that disprove it. To which you said he should read 3-4 good books that you didn't specify because youtube was not the best way to get out information, or something to that effect. You are confused though because you've apparently forgotten who said what and now you seem to think I'm saying you posted the video that contradicts your position. Again though it was someone saying as many videos as you can find to support it he can find the same number to discredit it.

As for what people will and won't do, such as reading that's an awful lot of assuming to say nobody would read the books if you posted them. I'm sure you're right that some wouldn't but most likely because they're not really concerned with the issue one way or another. Now if they had to buy the books in order to read them the number who wouldn't would likely go up because not too many people are likely to spend money on books that disprove thier belief. It's real convenient for you though to automatically assume nobody would read them and therefore you don't need to post them. That way you can just make the claim there are all these books that support your position whether there actually are or not because in not posting them you're not providing any way to check whether they exist and/or if they prove HAARP's existence or not. Nor are you allowing a way to see if the author of these alleged books has any real credentials to make any claims one way or another.

It's kind of like Jesse Ventura's claim where he says it's true because as a governor he was shown documents not available to the public that proves it but how then could the public verify his claim?

I don't like those pesky H.A.A.R.P.ist's one bit because when they make the thunder and lightning it scares my dogs and they pant and drool. Why can't they just stick with fucking up the ozone layer?

Good grief...some of you people are so far removed from reality it's pathetic...

dddaver

Veteran
I always am amazed at people arguing on the internet about shit they have no idea what they are saying, but say it anyway. Discussion is one thing, arguing is another.

That said, I AM a retired weather man. I think the HARRP argument has real validity. But what was bothering me was the earlier argument about perfect squares and circles on weather charts. NO SHIT. I used to do exactly that at one point in my career. Those are forecast watch and warning boxes, very generic, basically just telling people to watch your ass folks. A watch means it COULD happen, a warning means it ALREADY DID happen and is most likely coming your way.

Oh, BTW chem-trails are real weather phenomena. They are simply exhaust fumes from jets that have become condensation nuclei. They've been in the atmosphere ever since there were jets. I'm not sure what the fear is, they do seem to stay in place longer now than before, but jet fuels have "improved". Yet still it is very strange given the really cold temps and very high winds at 20-30,000', and in the jet stream itself winds can be well over 100-200 mph too.

Hope this helped a little.

Latest posts

Latest posts