What's new

HAARP Engineering 'FRANKENSTORM' Hurricane Sandy - CAUGHT on SATELLITE and RADAR!!! ‏

unspoken

Wow do you really think they are not fucking with the weather? The fact that we try and control the weather at all is imvho going to bring on the "Butterfly Effect" Why would it not.. I think we already seen through the China Olympics how powerful they are when they decide to clear up their skies,, The fact that they are releasing nanotech into the air should tell you enough. They just don't know enough about the effects of nanoparticles yet! This alone should have stopped this project,, yet here we are. Seeing patterns we have never seen before. Don't get me wrong I understand the ice capes are melting at an alarming rate but perhaps this is part of the reason .. Lets face it when does the Gov ever really care about what happens to the world? Headband 707:)

If you read what I said throughout this thread you will see that I completely agree that governments manipulate weather and have been doing so since probably the mid 40's-early50's. Google Bernard Vonnegut, Kurt's brother. All I am saying is they are not doing it with haarp. It's just not possible. peace.

unspoken

Is it naive to understand what haarp is and what it isn't? There is nothing secret nor classified about haarp. Sorry guys, I guess I'll go rejoin my flock, don't mean to ruin your tin foil hat party.

SilverSurfer_OG

Living Organic Soil...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for the reference on the patent. I see you are correct.

I do believe it is possible the force multiplier of the chemtrails could make this more plausible.

Also the Alaskan HAARP isnt the only one. There could be many out in the desert or in rough terrain etc and possibly mobile units. We just dont know so we ask the questions no one else will. Alex Jones said the new navy ships have very similar devices mounted on them. Could be for talking to submarines and probably is. But chemtrails not so much...

What do you think about the increased levels of barium in lakes and waterways? Fact or fiction?

fukndenny

Cat-With-Tin-Foil-Hat-16407434984.jpeg

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
I see perfect squares and circles showing up in the images of the condensation over sections of the earth... followed by storm systems in the area changing course to pass through those very same areas.

Over and over and over and over and over.

I don't care what anyone calls it... or what they attribute it to. I'm only pointing out that whatever it is or isn't... it definitely:

A: Is not being created by nature

and

B: Is definitely screwing with weather systems

It could be ants with highly developed technology... just now emerging from their colonies. I don't know. It's there though.

Stay Safe! :blowbubbles:

I'm just curious as to how you're so certain the squares and circles you're seeing aren't being created by nature if you're not sure of what is creating them? The eye of a hurricane is a near perfect circle, bees when making honeycombs make near perfect hexagons. Nature is full of natural geometric shapes.

unspoken

Thanks for the reference on the patent. I see you are correct.

I do believe it is possible the force multiplier of the chemtrails could make this more plausible.

Also the Alaskan HAARP isnt the only one. There could be many out in the desert or in rough terrain etc and possibly mobile units. We just dont know so we ask the questions no one else will. Alex Jones said the new navy ships have very similar devices mounted on them. Could be for talking to submarines and probably is. But chemtrails not so much...

What do you think about the increased levels of barium in lakes and waterways? Fact or fiction?

Can I urge you to watch this video? http://www.ted.com/talks/michael_shermer_the_pattern_behind_self_deception.html

I believe some barium pollution in our waterways is real. Barium is a byproduct of coal plants among other things. If you are interested in water issues, please check out this movie http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKcf-RBHirw&feature=related

I've read the book and watched the movie, and a lot of it will make you sick and angry.

SilverSurfer_OG

Living Organic Soil...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I tried to watch the ted talk but got as far as Patternicity before i couldnt handle his patronising tone.

The reason being right at the start theres the targeted theories : 9/11 (the weight of evidence of a CIA, Mossad and controlled demolition is so much more than belief just for starters. Of course that just me being weird right?

Then theres the discredited polar bear bull. These awesome animals are very strong swimmers (up to 300km) and highky adaptive. Their numbers in some areas are exploding due to ice melt revealing new areas.

Yes theres been global warming but thats a different story.

Anyways sorry man i did try.

unspoken

Yeah. The book is a lot more thorough and cites sources. Definitely an interesting watch, and it gives a pretty decent overview of what's in the book.

idiit

Veteran
I'm just curious as to how you're so certain the squares and circles you're seeing aren't being created by nature if you're not sure of what is creating them? The eye of a hurricane is a near perfect circle, bees when making honeycombs make near perfect hexagons. Nature is full of natural geometric shapes.
humans and aliens ( if indeed aliens exist) are also part of nature. when the "nature doesn't make perfect geometric shapes" comes up it's referring to randomly occurring as opposed to a life form with intelligence willfully manifesting.

perfect geometric shapes in nature come from an intelligent ( yes, bees possess intelligence) life form manifesting. perfect geometric shapes in nature are proof a posteriori (evidence after the fact) of intelligent manifestation.

idiit

Veteran
HAARP+LOCATION+MAP.jpg

HAARP-LOCATION-MAP-ENERGY-GRID.png

"Weather-modification offers the war fighter a wide-range of possible options to defeat or coerce an adversary... In the United States, weather-modification will likely become a part of national security policy with both domestic and international applications. Our government will pursue such a policy, depending on its interests, at various levels."
(US Air Force. Air University of the US Air Force, AF 2025 Final Report)

Guided by the interest of consolidating peace... and of saving mankind from the danger of using new means of warfare, (...)Recognizing that military... use of such [environmental modification techniques] could have effects extremely harmful to human welfare, desiring to prohibit effectively military... use of environmental modification techniques in order to eliminate the dangers to mankind... and affirming their willingness to work towards the achievement of this objective, (...)

Each State Party to this Convention undertakes not to engage in military... use of environmental modification techniques having widespread, long-lasting or severe effects as the means of destruction, damage or injury to any other State Party.
(Convention on the Prohibition of Military or Any Other Hostile Use of Environmental Modification Techniques, Geneva: 18 May 1977, Entered into force: 5 October 1978, see full text of Convention in Annex)

In February 1998, the European Parliament's Committee on Foreign Affairs, Security and Defense Policy held public hearings in Brussels on the U.S. based weather warfare facility developed under the HAARP program.

The Committee's "Motion for Resolution" submitted to the European Parliament:

"Considers HAARP... by virtue of its far-reaching impact on the environment to be a global concern and calls for its legal, ecological and ethical implications to be examined by an international independent body...; [the Committee] regrets the repeated refusal of the United States Administration... to give evidence to the public hearing ...into the environmental and public risks [of] the HAARP program."

(European Parliament, Committee on Foreign Affairs, Security and Defense Policy, Brussels, doc. no. A4-0005/99, 14 January 1999).

The Committee's request to draw up a "Green Paper" on "the environmental impacts of military activities", however, was casually dismissed on the grounds that the European Commission lacked the required jurisdiction to delve into "the links between environment and defense".

Brussels was anxious to avoid a showdown with Washington. (see European Report, 3 February 1999).

The possibility of climatic or environmental manipulations as part of a military and intelligence agenda, while tacitly acknowledged, has never considered relevant. Military analysts are mute on the subject. Meteorologists are not investigating the matter, and environmentalists are strung on global warming and the Kyoto protocol.

Ironically, the Pentagon, while recognizing its ability to modify the World's climate for military use, has joined the global warming consensus. In a major study, the Pentagon has analyzed in detail the implications of various global warming scenarios.

In the light of the November 2005 Montreal Conference and with a view to broadening the debate, Global Research has compiled a number of important articles and documents on the issue of "weather warfare". Included in annex is the text of the 1977 ENMOD Convention.

It should be emphasized that the 1977 ENMOD Convention is still in effect and that signatories States have committed themselves to abiding by the clauses of the Convention.

Selected Articles

Weather War? - by The Daily Express - 2005-10-08

The Ultimate Weapon of Mass Destruction: "Owning the Weather" for Military Use - by Michel Chossudovsky - 2004-09-27

Climate Change and Geoengineering - by Wayne Hall

Weather Modification a Long Established, Though Secretive Reality - by Mary-Sue Haliburton - 2005-09-11

Threat of U.S. Geophysical Weapons Faces Mankind - by Vladimir V. Sytin - 2004-09-20

Washington's New World Order Weapons Have the Ability to Trigger Climate Change - by Michel Chossudovsky, 2001-01-01

Environmental Warfare and US Foreign Policy - The Ultimate Weapon of Mass Destruction - by Scott Gilbert - 2004-09-23

LINK TO MONTREAL UNFCC CONFERENCE

TEXT OF THE 1977 ENMOD CONVENTION

Convention on the Prohibition of Military or Any Other Hostile Use of Environmental Modification Techniques

Opened for signature at Geneva: 18 May 1977

Entered into force: 5 October 1978
Depositary: Secretary-General of the United Nations

^ http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/sociopol_weatherwar15.htm

unspoken

humans and aliens ( if indeed aliens exist) are also part of nature. when the "nature doesn't make perfect geometric shapes" comes up it's referring to randomly occurring as opposed to a life form with intelligence willfully manifesting.

perfect geometric shapes in nature come from an intelligent ( yes, bees possess intelligence) life form manifesting. perfect geometric shapes in nature are proof a posteriori (evidence after the fact) of intelligent manifestation.

Oranges, grapefruit, and some fungi are spheres.

Ice crystals and snowflakes have complex geometric shapes.

Quartz, geodes and other geologic crystals are polygons.

The path traced by any type of projectile in flight is a parabola.

The earth travels in an elliptical orbit around the sun.

Bamboo and sugar cane have cylindrical bodies.

DNA is shaped in the form of a double helix.

The idea that something is complex therefore must be designed is a non sequitur.

Starfish_02_%28paulshaffner%29_cropped.jpg

fourth_normal.jpg

photo8.html

unspoken

also, from people who know far more about weather radar than I do. I've only taken a couple classes that involved weather mapping, but their commentary makes sense at a basic level if you understand a little about how weather radar works.

"squares typically being Intellicasts filter deleting virga from imagery in a square pattern."

and from another

"the squares are peculiar to Intellicast. Intellicast has a brief explanation of how it renders mosaics in "panels" and missing or bad data may result in deletion of the entire panel from the image resulting in a square hole. The composite might result in multiple layers with multiple over-laid panels so you can get partial deletion of one or several panels. Radar detects broad areas of light precip. The precip doesn't verify on the ground and it the panel gets chopped.

Radar operations center: http://www.roc.noaa.gov/WSR88D/ has a wealth of information in their NEXRAD NOW newsletter. They often discuss display and data collection issues. "

idiit

Veteran
The idea that something is complex therefore must be designed is a non sequitur

current academics will not allow for a third theory of evolving life; intelligent design.

we are taught that we either evolved from monkeys ( evolutionists) or that god created us as we are ( creationism).

intelligent design makes more sense to me.

i believe all living creatures possess intelligence.

i believe all of reality is part of a master plan that evolutionism nor creationism sufficiently explain.

i believe that all occurring geometric shapes are a result of intelligent design.

These antievolutionists differ from fundamentalist creationists in that they accept that some species do change (but not much) and that Earth is much more than 6,000 years old. Like their predecessors, however, they reject the idea that evolution accounts for the array of species we see today, and they seek to have their concept—known as intelligent design—included in the science curriculum of schools.

^
Intelligent Design?
Natural History magazine
articlehighlights

Three proponents of Intelligent Design (ID) present their views of design in the natural world. Each view is immediately followed by a response from a proponent of evolution (EVO). The report, printed in its entirety, opens with an introduction by Natural History magazine and concludes with an overview of the ID movement.

The authors who contributed to this Natural History report are:

Richard Milner and Vittorio Maestro, ed. (introduction)
Michael J. Behe, Ph.D. (ID) and Kenneth R. Miller, Ph.D. (EVO)
William A. Dembski, Ph.D. (ID) and Robert T. Pennock, Ph.D. (EVO)
Jonathan Wells, Ph.D. (ID) and Eugenie C. Scott, Ph.D. (EVO)
Barbara Forrest, Ph.D. (overview

http://www.actionbioscience.org/evolution/nhmag.html

unspoken

I respect your belief, but your belief doesn't change the fact that The idea that something is complex therefore must be designed is a non sequitur. It's the watchmaker argument.