What's new

HAARP Engineering 'FRANKENSTORM' Hurricane Sandy - CAUGHT on SATELLITE and RADAR!!! ‏

itisme

Veteran
what do you think Agenda 21 is?

Control of all natural resources through the United Nations. Land/Water/Air

It also includes implementing CODEX ALUMINATARUS through the World Health Organization and World Trade Organization. Right now the US uses DESHEA which is based on common law and CODEX is based on NEPOLIANIC CODE......Common law is anything not forbidden is permitted and Napoleonic Code states whatever is not permitted is forbidden, It states that all meats and poultry products all have steroids, hormones, and antibiotics added to them. It requires that all fruits and vegetables be irradiated to lower the nutritional values below the line to where your foods give you health benefits too.

This is not what I "THINK" it is.....IT IS WHAT IT IS!

Worth your time! Dr Rima Laibow Codex Alimentarius
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFIpvi5KfLQ

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
Structure and contents

Agenda 21 is a 300-page document divided into 40 chapters that have been grouped into 4 sections:

[edit] Section I: Social and Economic Dimensions

This section is directed toward combating poverty, especially in developing countries, changing consumption patterns, promoting health, achieving a more sustainable population, and sustainable settlement in decision making.

[edit] Section II: Conservation and Management of Resources for Development

Includes atmospheric protection, combating deforestation, protecting fragile environments, conservation of biological diversity (biodiversity), control of pollution and the management of biotechnology, and radioactive wastes.

[edit] Section III: Strengthening the Role of Major Groups

Includes the roles of children and youth, women, NGOs, local authorities, business and workers and strengthening the role of indigenous peoples, their communities, and farmers.

[edit] Section IV: Means of Implementation

Implementation includes science, technology transfer, education, international institutions and financial mechanisms.

itisme

Veteran
So HEMPCAT you posted statements from the UN Agenda 21 manual.....So you think what they told you to think or you just assume they are being completely honest about it? Here is what the FDA says it is for.

FDA's Mission Statement The FDA is responsible for protecting the public health by assuring the safety, efficacy, and security of human and veterinary drugs, biological products, medical devices, our nation��s food supply, cosmetics, and products that emit radiation. The FDA is also responsible for advancing the public health by helping to speed innovations that make medicines and foods more effective, safer, and more affordable; and helping the public get the accurate, science-based information they need to use medicines and foods to improve their health.

Is this what you think the FDA actually does?

This section is directed toward combating poverty, especially in developing countries, changing consumption patterns, promoting health, achieving a more sustainable population, and sustainable settlement in decision making.

The UN was created to stop wars too.......The UN has been around for like 65 years and there has been like 65 wars in that time......They aren't doing what they say they are.

The IMF loans money to poor countries under the illusion that they are helping those third world countries. What they really do is force a low interest loan on the countries like Africa and then steal all of their natural resources because they were used as collateral...I.E. Diamonds, Oil, Gold, etc. Show me one country that wanted the IMF's money and wanted them to have all the resources of that country for the loan. There is not one. NOBDOY WANTED THE IMF LOANS NOR DID THEY WANT TO GIVE UP ALL THEIR COUNTRIES RESOURCES.

I guess you think we need the FED too? The IMF is nothing more that an international version of the FEDERAL RESERVE SYSTEM. UN Agenda 21 is the way to use similar tactics to take all our property rights away.

I guess the FDA is protecting us from Mary Jane? How about the fact it is not medicine in its natural form but it is medicine when BIG PHARMA reproduces one element of Mary Jane and lets is become medicine.

I guess the EPA is protecting our environment and that is why they are up in arms about CHEMTRIALS....What? You mean they don't say shit?

I guess the CIA is just a place to network all the information on a federal level and they really didn't sell guns in Fast & Furious and they haven't run drugs for decades.

I guess FEMA camps are for emergencies and not for civil unrest like the former CIA agent I know told his own daughter.

Last edited:

itisme

Veteran
changing consumption patterns

Bill Gate says Americans are the worst abusers and we must have our activities changed.....So he admittedly wants depopulation and the lower our standards of living. UN Agenda 21 is all about lower our standards of living in the United States.

BILL GATES EXPOSING DEPOPULATION PLANS OF AGENDA 21 ON LIVE SHOW
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3WXcRfsrTQ

HempKat

Veteran
So HEMPCAT you posted statements from the UN Agenda 21 manual.....So you think what they told you to think or you just assume they are being completely honest about it? Here is what the FDA says it is for.

FDA's Mission Statement The FDA is responsible for protecting the public health by assuring the safety, efficacy, and security of human and veterinary drugs, biological products, medical devices, our nation��s food supply, cosmetics, and products that emit radiation. The FDA is also responsible for advancing the public health by helping to speed innovations that make medicines and foods more effective, safer, and more affordable; and helping the public get the accurate, science-based information they need to use medicines and foods to improve their health.

Is this what you think the FDA actually does?

The UN was created to stop wars too.......The UN has been around for like 65 years and there has been like 65 wars in that time......They aren't doing what they say they are.

The IMF loans money to poor countries under the illusion that they are helping those third world countries. What they really do is force a low interest loan on the countries like Africa and then steal all of their natural resources because they were used as collateral...I.E. Diamonds, Oil, Gold, etc. Show me one country that wanted the IMF's money and wanted them to have all the resources of that country for the loan. There is not one. NOBDOY WANTED THE IMF LOANS NOR DID THEY WANT TO GIVE UP ALL THEIR COUNTRIES RESOURCES.

I guess you think we need the FED too? The IMF is nothing more that an international version of the FEDERAL RESERVE SYSTEM. UN Agenda 21 is the way to use similar tactics to take all our property rights away.

I guess the FDA is protecting us from Mary Jane? How about the fact it is not medicine in its natural form but it is medicine when BIG PHARMA reproduces one element of Mary Jane and lets is become medicine.

I guess the EPA is protecting our environment and that is why they are up in arms about CHEMTRIALS....What? You mean they don't say shit?

I guess the CIA is just a place to network all the information on a federal level and they really didn't sell guns in Fast & Furious and they haven't run drugs for decades.

I guess FEMA camps are for emergencies and not for civil unrest like the former CIA agent I know told his own daughter.

Whoa there cowboy don't go getting you tinfoil panties all twisted in a knot. I just posted a brief unslanted discription of Agenda 21 for the benefit of people who have not heard of it, since I'm reasonably confident you'll only talk about it in terms slanted towards your views.

HempKat

Veteran
Bill Gate says Americans are the worst abusers and we must have our activities changed.....So he admittedly wants depopulation and the lower our standards of living. UN Agenda 21 is all about lower our standards of living in the United States.

BILL GATES EXPOSING DEPOPULATION PLANS OF AGENDA 21 ON LIVE SHOW
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3WXcRfsrTQ

Yeah it sure sounds that way when you cut the video off right after he talks about population but since you're never allowed to hear the whole presentation and it's conclusion it's unjust to say what his conclusion was going to be.

That's why people tend to not take you conspiracy nuts seriously, you're always presenting things as evidence that are taken way out of context. That would be like me reading from the Bible "Cain slew his brother Able, then stopping right there and claim the bible tells you to kill your brother. :rolleyes:

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
Whoa there cowboy don't go getting you tinfoil panties all twisted in a knot. I just posted a brief unslanted discription of Agenda 21 for the benefit of people who have not heard of it, since I'm reasonably confident you'll only talk about it in terms slanted towards your views.

...guess the slant just slid off. :laughing:

don't go startin' a bunch of sense here.

itisme

Veteran

So the UN Agenda 21 as written by the UNITED NATIONS and posted by you is not "slanted" to make you think what they want you to think? Really?

1. I posted what CODEX was and what it is taking place of.
2. I posted which rule of law it functions under.
3. I posted examples of what the FDA claims it is there for.
4. I posted examples of how that is a lie.

How is that "slant" and not fact?

How about you stop with the insults like "Conspiracy theorist, tinfoil hat, nuts" and stick to a good debate and post some facts. You seem to be lacking them.

If you look you can find more of the Bill Speech. I just posted a short one! Gates is all about EGUGENICS!

Last edited:
W

Womble

Control of all natural resources through the United Nations. Land/Water/Air

It also includes implementing CODEX ALUMINATARUS through the World Health Organization and World Trade Organization. Right now the US uses DESHEA which is based on common law and CODEX is based on NEPOLIANIC CODE......Common law is anything not forbidden is permitted and Napoleonic Code states whatever is not permitted is forbidden, It states that all meats and poultry products all have steroids, hormones, and antibiotics added to them. It requires that all fruits and vegetables be irradiated to lower the nutritional values below the line to where your foods give you health benefits too.

This is not what I "THINK" it is.....IT IS WHAT IT IS!

Worth your time! Dr Rima Laibow Codex Alimentarius
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFIpvi5KfLQ

Dr Rima? you're kidding me....are you sure? she is your evidence in regards to Codex?

i give up already.

W

Womble

i have an opinion, but you see it's an intellectual one, nothing illiterate it's fact i build with.

itisme

Veteran
I see you asked me a question last night and I responded with facts.

You respond with insults and can't post anything! LMAO, that is sad.

WOMBLE? Really? Are you kidding me?

Last edited:

HempKat

Veteran
So the UN Agenda 21 as written by the UNITED NATIONS and posted by you is not "slanted" to make you think what they want you to think? Really?

I didn't post it as written by the UN, I posted a summery of what it was according to wikipedia. It's up to individuals to look into it more, thru sources they trust, if they so desire and draw their own conclusions.

1. I posted what CODEX was and what it is taking place of.
2. I posted which rule of law it functions under.
3. I posted examples of what the FDA claims it is there for.
4. I posted examples of how that is a lie.

How is that "slant" and not fact?

It's slanted because you only post things from others repeating your belief. Just because it is on the internet doesn't make it fact.

How about you stop with the insults like "Conspiracy theorist, tinfoil hat, nuts" and stick to a good debate and post some facts. You seem to be lacking them.

Conspiracy theorist is not an insult, it's a description. You are talking about a theory of one group conspiring against another. If you find what you do to be an insult then that is a personal problem of your own. Maybe you should stop doing what you find insulting rather then expect everyone else to sugar coat it so you can fool yourself into feeling good about what you do? As for tinfoil hat (actually I said tin foil panties but whatever) and nuts, hey that's my opinion and I'm entitled to it. Just as you are entitled to yours. The difference is I'm not going around trying to brow beat people into accepting my opinion as fact. I'm not posting up quotes of other people who share similar opinions and declaring that proves you're nuts or wear tin foil panties. As for sticking to good debate well first there has to be a good debate, then I'll stick to it. I didn't get into this thread though to debate agenda 21, I got into this thread to debate the claim that there is proof on radar that Hurricane Sandy was created by HAARP. How about you stop hijacking this thread and go create a thread about Agenda 21 if that's so important to you?

If you look you can find more of the Bill Speech. I just posted a short one! Gates is all about EGUGENICS!

If there is a more complete version of the speech that still supports your claim then why not post it? I thought you were all about facts? The only sane reason for you to not post the whole speech is because you know when heard in it's entirety it will contradict your claim.

RSA

HempKat, take a look at your previous posts. Look at how many people "Found your post helpful"

....None.

I haven't even read more than 1 page and I can already assume you're an asshole. You can't intelligently discuss something so you call someone a "tinfoil hat nutjob conspiracy theorist" anytime you've disagreed with their point.

I wish there were two planets - one reserved for intelligent, analytical individuals...and the other for morons like you.

Latest posts

Latest posts