What's new

HAARP Engineering 'FRANKENSTORM' Hurricane Sandy - CAUGHT on SATELLITE and RADAR!!! ‏

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
OMG what a shocker! The simple old dirt farmer strikes again.
Please I'm just testing you, please still feel free to answer HOW WE ARE FREE AT THIS MOMENT?

Cognitive dissonance? Sound familiar?

If your inability to recognize your freedom cause a conflict within you that's your problem. It's not my responsibilty to try to enducate you to rid you of your conflict. Tell you what I'll give you a clue, it's called free will. No wait that's probably still too difficult for you to grasp. Perhaps if I also point out that freedom does not mean that you always get the choices you want just that you have choices.

For example, most folks think they're not free because they have to work in order to live life how they want and so they feel enslaved to their employer or paycheck. The reality is though you can always go somewhere else to work if you don't like your job, or you could go on welfare, or if you got too much pride for that you can choose to be homeless.

Another example could be marijuana, I think we're all pretty much in agreement that we would like to see marijuana legalized nation wide. Since it isn't though some might feel their freedom is stripped by the marijuana laws. If it truely were though then there would be no growers in any country where it is illegal. Obviously that's not the case because each of us that live in countries where growing is illegal, has exercised our freedom to ignore the laws and grow marijuana in ways that minimize our risk of getting caught. Even if we do get caught and are sent to prison, we have the freedom to accept our situation, get thru it and then go back to our old ways or not or if doing your time in jail because you allowed yourself to get caught is too hard on you, you can always choose the cowards way and simply check out.

Until such time as the government finds a way to force our bodies to function against the dictates of our will, we will always be free. Will that freedom always be exactly what we want? Probably not but then like the old song goes, "Nobody Promised You A Rose Garden". Freedom, much like life is what you make of it.

D

dramamine

We're free to try to avoid being locked in a cage? If we get locked up, we're still free? I'm something of an existentialist too, but I think you're avoiding the point. Bought and sold slaves are also free, by your interpretation of the word. Missing the point, dude....on purpose.

HempKat

Veteran
Thanks for putting words in my mouth and making up ideas for me man, maybe I can just judge you as thinking you're better than everyone

You think you're above people who say the government is really secretive and smart, but are really dumb for letting out secrets. Too bad I am not one of them that thinks this and you've somehow just grouped me in with them and shit on me.

Really, go back and try to examine anything I said, that the government is stupid and let's it's secrets out, but really smart and playing us also.

Try to find it anywhere.

Then you talk about how I am black-and-white. Good for you. You've used everything in the book except using real arguments.

I think a light is on or off, don't you?

I also think it's apparent if snow is on the ground or not.

See, those are events/happenings in which two outcomes happen. It has NOTHING to do with the people speculating it. It doesn't mean a person is black or white.

What the hell dude? I know people like to make fun of Call of Duty because they think they know things about guns/ war, but REALLY I am not talking about the game.

Nor did I learn about this from a game. The term "black ops" was used before a game, so why don't you stop implying that I am talking about the game....when clearly YOU ARE.

Then you talk about "laws you don't get caught for, you don't break"

Let me be clear, this isn't MY finding. It is not MY BELIEF. People with that belief are psychopaths/sociopaths. I was just saying that's how the law is, not what I think it is. Again, let me re-iterate NOT MY BELIEF. It is my belief that THIS IS HOW THEY TREAT LAW.

Originally Posted by devilgoob View Post
My world isn't black and white, it's not as polarised as you think.
Hempkat:Wrong I responded to your remark of

hempkat, you're either with them or us.
Sounds pretty polarized to me.

Yea, you must be dumb. The question is polarized, but you're talking about me.

Oh, ok, so my "world" is black and white?

You take a single question, designed to only have two options and then call me "black and white"

So get it straight, my question was black and white, not my world.

You are either with us or against us is not a question, it's a statement. Typically people that think like that consider it a statement of fact. In reality it's a statement of opinion. The person saying it is expressing the opinion that you are either with them (in agreement with) or are against them (disagree with). It's the same thing as saying "It's my way or the highway" either way it is a polarized statement. Maybe the problem is you don't understand what polarized means? So lets look at the definition shall we?

po·lar·ize (pl-rz)
v. po·lar·ized, po·lar·iz·ing, po·lar·iz·es
v.tr.
1. To induce polarization in; impart polarity to.
2. To cause to concentrate about two conflicting or contrasting positions.
v.intr.
1. To acquire polarity.
2. To cause polarization of light.

Obviously in this case it's definition number 2 that is being used, your belief that the government is doing all these evil things behind our back is your side of the polarization in question and my belief that the government is not doing all these evil things is my polar opposite side of the coin, hence the term polarization two conflicting and contrasting views of the same thing.

Now as for Call of Duty I did not imply you were talking about the game. I didn't imply anything. I made statements of fact. I looked it up fact one, found that most hits on google referenced the game, fact two. Told you one hit did roughly match your description but the person asking was asking about the game, fact three. No where in there was there any implication you were talking about the game.

Also no where do I imply I'm better then you or above you because you believe the government is out to get you, that's just the paranoid conclusion you've drawn.

Let's go over the history of what actually happened. ItIsMe hijacked the thread to start discussing Agenda 21. Since the thread was dying off on the original topic I didn't make a big fuss about it but I found his view of Agenda 21 to be a bit slanted. So I found and unslanted, unbiased view as posted in wikipedia and posted that for the benefit of anyone who was/is unfamiliar with Agenda 21. Then that was it. I didn't add anything to it. I didn't express what I thought of his view. I just posted unbiased info for people to use and maybe to explore further on their own. He couldn't stand that apparently because he then comes back and accussed me of posting something from the UN manual and then proceeded to defend his position by suggesting that since it came from the UN ( a tool of multiple governments) it couldn't be trusted. As evidenced by this statement in his response.

So HEMPCAT you posted statements from the UN Agenda 21 manual.....So you think what they told you to think or you just assume they are being completely honest about it?

Problem being I was quoting wikipedia and no where in my quote did I state how I felt about what I posted. Here is the wikipedia link:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agenda_21

Scroll down slightly to the section titled Structure and Contents and you'll see verbatim what I posted. Go on, my post was post #525 on the bottom of page 35 compare it to what is on the wikipedia page and you'll see I posted word for word the structure and contents section of the wikipedia page and then left it at that, no expression of my opinion and thoughts on the matter. I tried to explain my intent but he wasn't having any of it and again accussed me of quoting the UN (I guess in his mind the UN is the only entity that might frame Agenda 21 as anything other then an evil plot against all of mankind). Then after that RSA chimed in with his nonsense about how nobody found my previous posts helpful as if that meant Squat. Which was particularly laughable because the post just before his shows 4 out of 5 did find it helpful, not that that means anything it just demonstrates how stupid and blindly opinionated. his accessment of my posts were. Then you chimed in with, your glib "hempkat, you're either with them or us" comment. Now I will give you credit that you at least made an attempt to get back on the topic of HAARP but rather then providing proof of HAARP being used as a weapon to create Hurricane Sandy, you asked me to prove that it wasn't. Wait let me just quote the whole post because there are other tidbits in there.

hempkat, you're either with them or us.

Maybe you can offer me proof that it WASN'T used as a weapon.

I know. Let's just take things at face value and believe our government. Everything is what it seems and every secret is known. No secrets are actively kept, you know, like a "notch" in the activity log on the computer of a pilot that wasn't present, wasn't there, but now there is documentation he was. AKA cover=up.

LOL The government is a super-powerful liar. Look at how "above" top secret is structured. It breaks down so that not much info can be used, but collectively, someone looking down at all of it and knowing it's true use in context is just amazing. Compartmentalized intelligence.

It's not that they don't let everyone know some secrets, it's that someone knows a bunch of them.

Say you have a plan for a bomb. Say another person knows how to manipulate people.

Create said small campaign in town. Distribute flyers with misinformation about Iran doing it.
Incite hate, create a war.

9.11 that's it.

See that part about superpowerful liar and how the government manipulates information so that it isn't usable unless you know the right things and how to look at it. That's you implying that the government is really smart and secretive about therir evil plans. To which I point out if they're so smart and secretive how is it a bunch of stoners on a cannabis website know all about their "Above Top Secret" plans and are out here on the internet telling everyone else? Maybe it's because the government doesn't have these plans and the stoners have just misunderstood and are now misrepresenting things?

Anyway somehow in the course of you trying desperately to backpeddle your way out of what you've already said, you've twisted things around in your mind to think that when I said "The world is not as black and white as you seem to think" you had asked a question and that was my answer. Again though the statement about the world not being so black and white as you think was in response to you saying "You're either with us or against us" which again is not a question but a statement. In fact you never actually asked a question in the entire post. You said I was either with you or against you, speculated on whether I could offer proof HAARP wasn't used as a weapon rather then you or anyone actually proving that it was as suggested by the thread title. Then you went into your little diatribe about what super powerful liars the government is yadda yadda yadda. Which brings us to here and you trying to backpeddle out of the hole you dug for yourself.

HempKat

Veteran
We're free to try to avoid being locked in a cage? If we get locked up, we're still free? I'm something of an existentialist too, but I think you're avoiding the point. Bought and sold slaves are also free, by your interpretation of the word. Missing the point, dude....on purpose.

Nope I'm not missing the point since I made the point that we are free. It's you and others that are missing the point that freedom does not equal you getting what you want, how you want and when you want. It's illegal to grow weed according to the Federal laws but I choose not to let the government tell me what I can and can not grow or what I can or can't put in my body even if it harms nobody. So in my view I'm expressing my freedom to live life the way I see fit with regards to marijuana. The things the government has done to try to stop me has not stopped me, so it feels pretty free to me.

By the way thank you captain obvious for pointing out that bought and pay for slave are free according to my definition of freedom and you are right, they are. Not free to do everything they want, when they want and how they want but they still have choices and when you have choice you have freedom. Slave aren't magically forced to stay in servitude to their masters. Some actually break free, some choose to kill themselves rather then live in slavery, still other choose to go above and beyond their master's wishes in order to gain the favor of their masters. All options any bought and pay for slave could take as proven by the many that have taken those various options.

Like others, you are confusing getting things your way with freedom, they are not necessarily the same thing.

D

dramamine

Hempkat,
The CIA were smart and secretive about running guns for the cartels....and yet that evil government plot was discovered. Other examples are everywhere. I mention that one because it was on the "news", hence you are unlikely to debate its existence. Your logic is flawed.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

bro HempKat, save yourself the time and aggravation now, have one of the local photoshop savvy members turn your avatar blue in the face.

Sativa Dragon

Veteran
Oh my dearest apologies for using two similar words. Are you the self ordained grammar Nazi of ICMAG? We should get you a little nazi hat to wear so everyone knows you'll be all over them if they shall ever misspell or use improper mechanics? I edited my post for you, since it really must have offended you.

For whatever reason, "____" Nazi is not as offensive as you'd expect in the US. There was a recurring character on Seinfeld known as the "soup Nazi" and nobody got bent out of shape.
The complaint is that the person is useing bad grammar, not that he or she is a racist genocidal maniac). I once met a person who got very upset at the use of such a term, saying that it made light of the experience of anyone in the Holocaust by trivializing the use of the term Nazi. It is undoubtedly offensive to alot of people.

D

dramamine

Nope I'm not missing the point since I made the point that we are free. It's you and others that are missing the point that freedom does not equal you getting what you want, how you want and when you want. It's illegal to grow weed according to the Federal laws but I choose not to let the government tell me what I can and can not grow or what I can or can't put in my body even if it harms nobody. So in my view I'm expressing my freedom to live life the way I see fit with regards to marijuana. The things the government has done to try to stop me has not stopped me, so it feels pretty free to me.

By the way thank you captain obvious for pointing out that bought and pay for slave are free according to my definition of freedom and you are right, they are. Not free to do everything they want, when they want and how they want but they still have choices and when you have choice you have freedom. Slave aren't magically forced to stay in servitude to their masters. Some actually break free, some choose to kill themselves rather then live in slavery, still other choose to go above and beyond their master's wishes in order to gain the favor of their masters. All options any bought and pay for slave could take as proven by the many that have taken those various options.

Like others, you are confusing getting things your way with freedom, they are not necessarily the same thing.

Try choosing what to grow and put in your body from prison. The word freedom is open to interpretation....I'll buy that. Can we agree on a definition of fascism?

HempKat

Veteran
Hempkat,
The CIA were smart and secretive about running guns for the cartels....and yet that evil government plot was discovered. Other examples are everywhere. I mention that one because it was on the "news", hence you are unlikely to debate its existence. Your logic is flawed.

Fast and Furious was not done in total secret, it was a program that was known, maybe not as widely as now, but it was known before the thing that made it common knowledge, that being those same guns been used on American citizens. That's what put it in the news and made it common knowledge.

Your argument to claim my logic is flawed, is made up.

HempKat

Veteran

bro HempKat, save yourself the time and aggravation now, have one of the local photoshop savvy members turn your avatar blue in the face.

I'm not aggravated and I'm only spending a relatively small portion of my free time here, it's all good bro but thanks for the concern. I'm not trying to change the minds of the people arguing with me, I'm trying to put things out there that might sway the undecided who might stumble on this thread and believe the things the people arguing with me are saying.

D

dramamine

Fast and Furious was not done in total secret, it was a program that was known, maybe not as widely as now, but it was known before the thing that made it common knowledge, that being those same guns been used on American citizens. That's what put it in the news and made it common knowledge.

Your argument to claim my logic is flawed, is made up.

Total secret....total freedom...totally lame argument, per usual.

HempKat

Veteran
Try choosing what to grow and put in your body from prison. The word freedom is open to interpretation....I'll buy that. Can we agree on a definition of fascism?

I did, when I was in prison I chose to grow a beard and I made home made wine to put in my body. I also helped my cellmate to tattoo people by drawing the artwork to be used in the tattoo and helping him make a motorized tattooing device using a pen, a needle and parts from a portable cassette player. I also learned how to make a stinger (a device to electrically boil water) so I could have hot drinks and soup when I wanted.

D

dramamine

Total lame resorting to insults when you fail to disprove said arguement.

When you say that CIA gunrunning was not a secret because it wasn't a total secret....what is there for me to disprove? Where's the insult?

D

dramamine

I did, when I was in prison I chose to grow a beard and I made home made wine to put in my body. I also helped my cellmate to tattoo people by drawing the artwork to be used in the tattoo and helping him make a motorized tattooing device using a pen, a needle and parts from a portable cassette player. I also learned how to make a stinger (a device to electrically boil water) so I could have hot drinks and soup when I wanted.

You confuse a coping mechanism with freewill.

Suspect

Veteran
All this bullshit about freewill, answer me this, how are you not enslaved by the financial system? You have the right/freedom to choose what JAWB to have and and.. LOL stop right there.
Atleast for me freedom is quite far-fetched in a world where a financial elite has been pulling the strings and keeping the right to print money to themselves while confiscating world gold reserves while also lying about the amount of gold dug up today.

HempKat

Veteran
All this bullshit about freewill, answer me this, how are you not enslaved by the financial system? You have the right/freedom to choose what JAWB to have and and.. LOL stop right there.
Atleast for me freedom is quite far-fetched in a world where a financial elite has been pulling the strings and keeping the right to print money to themselves while confiscating world gold reserves while also lying about the amount of gold dug up today.

What about working for yourself? Okay yeah I know you still got to deal with money...or do you? Did you know the batering system is alive and well in some places?

Freedom isn't always easy and like everything else it's not perfect but it still exists. Just because you don't have the freedom to have things exactly your way doesn't mean you don't have freedom. Just because you rarely if ever have choices that are ideal in your eyes doesn't mean you don't have choices.

HempKat

Veteran
When you say that CIA gunrunning was not a secret because it wasn't a total secret....what is there for me to disprove? Where's the insult?

Saying my argument is lame certainly doesn't seem complimentary. Also it was not even a partial secret, if people wanted to know about it there were avenues to know about it. Just because the government didn't go out of it's way to make everyone aware of it doesn't make it a secret. What you might argue was a secret was how badly they screwed it up, losing track of where the guns went and then having those guns end up being used to kill Americans among other people.

Also if you want to be so picky how about we address the fact that the only way it was remotely associated to gun running was it came under something called Project Gunrunner. Gun running is the practice of smuggling guns from one country into another secretively and illegally. That's not what happened in operation Fast And Furious. In operation Fast and Furious ATF allowed illegal buyers to come into the country and buy guns from legal licensed dealers so they could follow the buyer back into Mexico and then hopefully arrest the cartel members recieving the guns and thereby dismantel the cartels. Unfortunately the ATF failed to track about 2/3rds of the guns all the way back to where they ended up.

Now if one uses just the tinest bit of brain power one can understand that it would be foolish of law enforcement to broadcast the details of stings they are conducting which is why it didn't become common knowledge until one of the missing guns ended up killing a US Boarder Patrol Agent. That doesn't mean it was a secret being kept from the American citizens as you're implying. Further one would realize that since it ran for 4 years without it being common knowledge the government clearly had the ability to keep the lid on it and so if they really wanted to keep it a secret from the public it still wouldn't be common knowledge.

I'm not saying that you can just take everything the government says at face value, what about WMD in Iraq being a slam dunk? What about those aluminum tubes that could only be used for building centrifuges for creating uranium to make atomic weapons? Nor am I saying everyone in government behaves in an ethical manner. What about Nixion and Watergate? Hoover's secret tapes and photos he used to blackmail people in to do his bidding? What about Oliver North and the Iran-Contra affair? Yeah sure, the government has been known to keep secrets and to lie. Yes top political leaders have been known to do unscrupulous things. That still doesn't prove that HAARP is a weapon. That it was Used to create Super Storm Sandy or that proof of that was caught on Radar and Satellite.

HempKat

Veteran
You confuse a coping mechanism with freewill.

Not at all, I'm providing proof that just because the system says you can't do something doesn't mean you can't, even in a place where the system has virtually total control over you such as prison. If there truely was no freedom I would not be able to do things one is not allowed to do. I wasn't able to do these things exactly as I liked or whenever I pleased so that I could keep it hidden enough to keep being able to do it, but I still had the freedom to do those things. Further the only reason I ended up in prison which did greatly restrict my freedom was because I was too careless about expressing my freedom when that expression went outside the law.