What's new

Gypsy, wishes and thoughts for him

buttbrain

AND GN got "got" on a bad decision on his part is what it amounts to. Going to a USA governed state/country was OBVIOUSLY not a good decision as I'm sure he is NOW realizing. SAD very SAD but hide site is always better than foresite.
bbrain

sdd420

Veteran
:party:Happy Birthday Gypsy! :):party:

May this year see you Happy and FREE!

I hope we can all party together again soon...

Amen to that a lot of us wouldn't be partying now without the boo or the bay and G peace sdd

Mr. Freeman

just a fellow cannabis smoker, vaper, cooker and r
ICMag Donor
Shit, this sucks. Hope Gypsy is well. Haven't signed in, in over a year now. Good vibes to gypsy.

Peace.

GonBush

The thing I wonder is why Gypsy? I mean there is a big seedbank on the web, seems much bigger than seedboutique, and they remain untouched.
Was it just chance? Did someone with a vendetta hand him to the DEA?
Was it Plural of some animal that had a grudge against him for years and set him up?
There was a rumour it was his ex wife, but she got shopped and busted too, so seems it wasn't her that started the whole thing.

bambi

soilder on mate'' -- just been thinking about where in the world this took place etc and realized these countrys still prefer our $$$ as payment for our wrong doings there, or like places in Thailand were being bribed by police for $$$ still happens, happens a lot yes,

bud's speed''
b..

T

tropicannayeah

Gypsy - Every day is a day closer to freedom and family....and may that day be tomorrow!

T

tropicannayeah

Gypsy's generous spirit made some of My many sojourns to the Dam VERY special.
Always treated Me like an Old Friend. I won't soon forget it.

I'm also one of the many that have been a recipient of Gypsy's generosity on more than one occasion.

hazyfontazy

Veteran

I'm also one of the many that have been a recipient of Gypsy's generosity on more than one occasion.

i'll 3rd that ,,,always made me welcome in uk or the dam ,,a very generous person ,,hopefully justice prevails soon :comfort:

FREE GYPSY

Jahnice

thicker skin in training
ICMag Donor

Me too...he always greeted my husband and I like we were cannabis celebrities. He is a very warm and welcoming guy and I hope that this experience does not break his spirit.:ying:

Latest posts

Latest posts