What's new

Gypsy, wishes and thoughts for him

B

bringyalungs

FREE GYPSY NOW... HOLD YOUR HEAD MY G, FREEDOM AH SOON COME... BLESS!

Gry

Veteran
Wishing him peace of mind and good health. Best of wishes for a positive outcome.

B

buddymate

Hope he gets released soon.
Philippines nothing happens at speed if they are earning cash,guy I know is still in nick with his case still trundling on since 2009,still generating profits for the legal team but doing very little good for the guy in question.

B

bringyalungs

Merry Christmas Gypsy, freedom ah soon come... blessed new year... one love always

Gry

Veteran
Best wishes to Gypsy and all his fellow prisoners of a war that always was wrong.

Nicoracle

Does anyone have any news on Gypsy's whereabouts? I used to know him years ago in Dam. Another of friend of Glyn's and I were trying to get in touch when we discovered this news. Any further info would be appreciated. Thanks x

Classic Seeds

Veteran
hi gypsy still praying your released and left alone after words its becoming legal state after state here in the usa and they want to mess with you over a war they have clearly lost a long tome ago god bless my friend peace and happiness aloha cls

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
my thoughs are its bullshit and my wish is for him to be set free....yeehaw..hang tough my man your day will come...

Latest posts

Latest posts