What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gypsy, wishes and thoughts for him

messn'n'gommin'

ember
Veteran
Gypsy, I don't have much, but it's yours! Without your vision, your time, your money and especially your risk, I would have even less today! Keep your head up, man, it's the dawn of a new day and those who plot and scheme in the darkest shadows will have no place to hide!

Peace, to you and your family!

GonBush

Has he had his hearing yet? Sure seems to be taking a long time if not.
Maybe things work slower in the Phillipines justice system.

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
@ Old Pink ~

Do you print out the pages and send them to him for encouragement?
Or does he have access to internet occasionally?

GonBush

Anyone thought of emailing the Phillipines newspaper that wrote the story about Gypsy getting detained and after telling them what a wonderful informative newspaper they have tell them you really enjoyed the story of the British man who was detained and do they have any more news on him?
Maybe tell them you are a journalist with the daily mirror and you are writing a story on him and as their article was so well written you are wondering if they have any more information about the case they could pass onto you.
Maybe also tell them your uncle works for dept. immigration in the US and is in charge of issueing green cards, and have they ever thought of coming to live and work in the US?
Worth a try.

Clarence

FUZZY WUZZY
Veteran
@ Old Pink ~

Do you print out the pages and send them to him for encouragement?
Or does he have access to internet occasionally?

Any messages we can get sent on to him. He has weekly visits from his girlfriend, kids and some friends. I believe his old man has been also. So any messages can be PM'd or e-mailed to us and they will find their way there.

Skip

Veteran
:party:Happy Birthday Gypsy! :):party:

May this year see you Happy and FREE!

I hope we can all party together again soon...

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
many happy returns gypsy,,,hope your home asap,,,,peace and regards,,,944s2:tiphat:

buttbrain

They stretch it out and try to break you... but you cant cage a free man

Peace...

Ya cant kill him..but nuff time you can break em down. History dictates this. NOT right but it's the way it is. The USA w/the new "attitude" toward MJ is whishy/washy at best ..but that does NOT keep them from keeping Gypsy in limbo till he's OLD and GREY. Think they call it politics?? AND the pp'n's are HOOKED to the USA to begin with. NOT a smart thing to go therefor GN in the first place me thinks??You tease the cage cat ONE too may times. he's gonna get ya.
Bbrain

Latest posts

Latest posts