What's new

Guyute's 08 Garden

BRNEYDBVR

Congrats on the HTC Tester status!

I'm sure that you'll do em proud!!

I currently have one of your DC x BB in veg.... it's a mutant and is having a few small issues, but I've corrected that and hoping she bounces back strong. Very nice smell on this one when you rub a leaf or stem.

I also have two of your DC x PTK that are only about a week old....but are looking very healthy and are showing the phat indica leaves already!

I think that I have one or two seeds of the DC x Skunk as well, but I can't remember right now! LOL! Imagine that!!

When I get my camera back, I'll take a few pics and post em so that you can check them out.

I'm quite excited about these!

:D

Edit: Forgot to say that these will be grown indoors.

Last edited:
G

Guyute54 said:
...Well in great news I am now an official Hill Temple Collective test grower so next year thats what I'll be rocking!! There's so many great variety's being worked on by the HTC team. I can't tell all of you how truley honoured I am to be apart of this team where the main goal is to first get these top genetics into the med users hands!! I hope I can have a long great relationship with HTC! Helping the med Comunnity in any way shape or form is always what I wanted to do and hope I can make even a little impact to help some how.

Wow, what a honor... Congrats bro :respect: . I hope to try THC beens some day too. Fortunately I play now with very good strains and hybrides. Maybe some of them will join HTC line mark...

Hey, I grew few BambataxErdPurTs last year. Really good smoke but not the smoke is the best. In this cross the smell is something spacial. It is soooo different from every plant I grew in few years. Really nice cross. Esbe rulez :headbange

Wish you all the best with your grow and future test grows.

Last edited:
M

mossy

Congratulations on the Test Pilot job... :joint:

As a Med user..I salute you..one more for the Cause.

:listen2:
As a greedy grower..I'd just like to say...Damn Fine Menu.. :yummy:

G

Guyute54

That sounds great BRNEYDBVR. I would love to see some pics of them once you get a chance. Half of my DC x BB have also been mutants it comes from the Bluebery. Lots of DJ shorts strains have mutants, and I have heard a few people say that the mutants can be the most potent. The DC x PTK has shown me the most vigiour of the crosses so far (only during veg.) and the PTK mom is some real knock out smoke.

Hello Grunwald great pictures. HTC has some really nice strains. I am familiar with 3 so far that being the DC, PTK, and Powerhouse which are all great. THe PTK is was actually Tom Hill's line. But Tom is letting HTC work on this line along with many others of hos strain thats why I include it in the list. And thanks for your impressions of the BamxErd/purt. And I agree with you 100% Esbe dose rule!

HI Mossy thank you. I love watching your terrace grows. Hehe I love my vareity last year I had 15 different strains to fill the jars and they all have there own special qualities to them. And I hope we can find ya some great meds nobody should have to suffer.

HK thanks. Hope those ladys rock for you.

Well I did go plant a few more ladys today and checked on some others that I already have put out. The older ones look a little shocked from going from flourecents to the sun but I see this every year I should harden the plants of but I don't. It seems to me it's to much of a security risk for myself.

Here's an older plant looking good and starting to take of it's a Trainwreck x SD IBL

And one of her sisters (TW x SD IBL also)

And a Nirvana's Bubalicious

This strain is really unknow all I know is it could be Godbud, Superskunk, Alpha13 or a cross betwen any of them. I call these plant's PhishPhood Mix.

And as I go and tend to my plants I can't help but take notice at all the wonderful life thats all around me! It's One sweet world don't you think?

PureSativa420

Very nice buddy! everything looking healthy and growingvery short and squat so far!

Hopefully i can toss a few photos up here very soon but im getting a late start out as ive been very busy and the weather has been screwy :(, but soon ill have many a plants outside :D

M

mossy

Cheers Guyute54

ALL my grow is Self Interest..

RSD is ranked as the most painful form of Chronic Pain that exists today!

That is why I am playing with all the High THC low CBN breeds.

Following the HTC philosophy...
I find my Non-med buddies really appreciate my work on my pain-killers too.. :muahaha:

:listen2: This year the hunt is on for Da Bomb pain-killer..
Without the Horrific munchies..
before I become Mossy Squared..height x width.. :biglaugh:

100% behind the HTC...I will be watching with interest.

Buddle

Veteran
Hey Guyute...Looking very nice bro..Good early start too.The nights are just about warm enough here for some of my babies.I can't wait to see these great crosses you made..I grew the bubblicious indoors.Maybe I'll throw the rest of the pk outside.i always wanted to grow Serious's bubblegum outdoors..Good call.

BRNEYDBVR

Guyute.... Can you give me some info on the DC x PTK and DC x BB? Do they like to be topped and lst'd? I have a small cab that I'm growing in and will need to keep them short. What is the stretch like on these strains?

They are in pure coco and are doing very well. I'm using refined nutes, GH flora series 6/9 ratio. The DC x PTK are growing extremely well! I have given them full strength nutes from the second set of leaves and they seem to love it. The DC x BB.... I expected to be picky about the nutes, but it seems to be doing good. It's a "half and half" mutant. One half of the plant is mutated and the other half is starting to show normal growth.

I can't wait to see what these have in store for me!!

:D :wave:

hamstring

Veteran
Guyute
Looks like a great line up cant wait to hear about some of those strains and the DC crosses. Good luck with the new spots always need to have a few new spots to try each year.
Booyah to the midwest soil.
PEACE.

K

Karma Genetics

Good luck with your garden this year. Looking forward to see how the mirre's wil do there outdoor.

G

Guyute54

Wow so many great freinds and growers stopping by it so nice to have visitors.

Hey Mossy. I really hope you can find the best meds for you. And if you need help finding something let me know I would be more than happy to help you look.

HK- That's good to hear. I gave some to my freind and he's growing some right now under a 400 MH and there is no mutants to be found either just huge ass fan leaves.

Hey Buddle Wish you the best with your outdoor! I'm hoping the Bubbalicious atleast has a small resemblance to bubblegum. So far they have been growing fast but I think I might have to stake them as there stems seem kind of weak.

BRNEYDBVR- I wouldn't expect to much of a stretch from them with the DC in the genes. The cab I did the seed run in has about 16" of height they can grow and I was able to keep them under control pretty eaisly. I personally would train them over topping them and I'm sure they will do quite well doing either. Can't wait to see how they do for you. And I am also noticing the DC x PTK growing the fastest.

Hamstring my midwest brother. Deffinatley can't have to many spots. I am always on the look out for new spots there are many I have thought about but only a few make the cut.

Hey Karma! I'm also really excited about the Mirre's. Hope I can finish them properly. Can't wait till you release some of your happy brother strains somewhere!! They look great. And a big congrats to a wonderful showing at the 4/20 cup this year. You should be very proud of your achivements.

I promise some new pics before the weekends over. I'm still planting but hope to have them all in by the end of this week! Till then here's a few old one's.

G

Guyute54

Hey Mossy. I hope your enjoying your weekend aswell.

Here are some pics as promised. We'll start with the one that has taken to the outdoors best so far. It's a Trainwreck x SD IBL. I think she leans towards the SD side more as she has a nice thick stock. And I have read many time the trainwreck needs to be staked up because of weak stems.

Here she is as of 6-3

And as of today. Not a huge difference but still noticeable

Next we have Mirre 6-3

And here she is as of today. Unfortunatley after I took the pic I was performing some LST on her. Well I accidently snapped her in two :badday: . I mended her the best I could I hope she can fuse her stem back together.

Next up the G-13 Haze. as of 6-3

And as of today. I topped her also after I took the pic as she is reaching for the stars. The other weeds in the area are really getting big so they were blocking out some of her light so she decided to stretch up to get the best loght she could. I think the other weeds will start to fall back know.

Here's the Blockberry as of 6-3

And here she is today. SHe has also been topped today and also seems to be the bugs favorite plant to chew on. I hope thats a good inication of how she's going to smell and taste.

Next is Purple Peace. She is going to be used for seed making. I also have a Leb27 that will also be for seed making. They will both be hit with Deep Chunk Pollen. I have a few vials left in the frezzer so as soon as the time is right we'll knock em up

Female seeds Maroc. She was dug up a few days a go. When I found her she was looking rough. But I planted her back in her home and she looks like she will be just fine :headbange .

BubbaChunk F2.

And last but not least Sensi Star x Tom's DC

Hope everyone is well, and out enjoying the nicer wether. :wave:

G

Guyute54

Hello Esben and Buddle so nice to see you both stop by. Tonight I was treated to a light show in the sky and had to share with my freinds here. Hope you all enjoy.

And this little lady was wondering why I had light flashing from my head.

H

Habibi

looking forward to seeing those DC crosses progress. how does deep chunk do outdoors generally?

nice start, good luck on the rest of the season