What's new

Guys, what movies have you crying

H

Hal

Just saw The Road at the cineplex. Sad movie. Grim movie. Great movie.

The movie is based on a novel by Cormac McCarthy, same guy who wrote No Country For Old Men (which was adapted for the screen, and directed, by the Coen Brothers).

headiez247

shut the fuck up Donny
Veteran
Finally a thread that applies to my Bachelor Degree in Film that I wasted a quarter million dollars on.

The shawshank redemption

I am smart enough to not watch Marley and Me

Same. Big dog lover here, and my friend who is not emotional at all was balling during it. I'm just gonna go ahead and pass on seeing it lol.

The Green Mile is the film that has come the closest to making me shed a tear

Million Dollar Baby

Hephaestus

Not too many... Saving private ryan gets me...

Got close watching Up the other day... Yeah a frigging pixar animated toon....

M

Mitch Connor

Life is Beautiful really did it for me..

Armageddon too.. Free Willy

And who can forget Titanic?

Oh yea... When I was younger and Home Alone first came out, I cried every time I saw Marv step on those Christmas tree ornaments. Or when the other guy peeked his head through the door and got lit up by that flamethrower LOL.

LOLOL

Last edited:
T

THC_Decapitator

I can fly ! lol and those boobs of kate winslett :p
titanic is a good one . why did they have to handcuff jack up like that .

FRANKENBLUNT420

me blunt is like, wicked yo!! owight
last movie that got me choked up was "PRECIOUS" (i grew up in that particular area of harlem and didnt know it was like that, i was going to catholic school so i was oblivious)

jay-z's EMPIRE STATE OF MIND gets me choked up as well ( i was working that day and from where i was in the hospital i could actually see the planes crashing into the towers, and saw the towers fall. . . i cried right on the spot)

but mainly any movie with a really humane moment especially between parents and their children, where something endearing is realized.

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Torchwood

Season 1 Episode 13

The part where Jack forgives Owen for shooting him in the head had me welling up

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
not a movie.. but check out "secret millionaire" a uk reality tv show whereby an actual millionaire goes undercover per episode into poor communities and then gives some cash away... my words couldnt do it justice if I tried... theyre happy tears...but it gets me nearly every time.. its immense... trust :)

E

EvasiveManeuver

+2 More,

The Last Samurai and Kung Fu Panda.."there is no secret ingredient..."

bentom187

Veteran
yup the end of blow when he gets left in the cold is awful for me,i just seen miracle of st.anna and that made me crack,and this sounds dumb but animal cops on animal planet gets me alot either im pissed off like hell or im ballin like a baby,people cant think beyond thier own self intrest in this world thats what gets my blood boiling.

Sabudda

Was on the floor-bootleg recordin' @ Roger Water's last tour.
He busted out a Southampton Dock that freakin' tore me up.
I still tear up listening to the bootleg I made.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Precious damn near made me cry.
Avatar had my eyes water a lil too... I mean, uh... it was the 3D glasses... yeah.. thats wut was doin it...