What's new

Guys, what movies have you crying

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
I was watching a movie the other day, and I got all weepy, at the same part I always do, I have probably seen this movie 100 times

The movie Is Major League with Charlie Sheen

The part

Bottom of the ninth, bases loaded, 1 out

they call for Wild Thing Rick Vaughn out of the bullpen.. The whole place is singing his name, watch that, gives my goose bumps, then makes me cry everytime, not bawling cry, but if anyone is here I will leave the room

so what movies get you guys

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
Anything with a strongly "Human" message!!
M*A*S*H
Lassie
Shit like that-- It is funny...because everybody views me as a Rock...but sometimes I feel like merely...mud-- lol
Maybe something to do with suppressed emotions or something...IDK...but I frigging hate it!! **dabbs eye**

not a movie so much...but the US national anthem. even then its not every time. only during Blackhawk games. the playoffs are the worst. i dont know if you guys have ever seen the anthem at the hawks games, but there are times you can barely hear the anthem over the crowd. it always reminds me of how much i miss my dad.

just to show you what im talking about, heres the anthem from the '91 all star game at the old stadium. i remember that during times like this that building used to literally shake from all the energy inside it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvpxVE_kQXg

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
not a movie so much...but the US national anthem. even then its not every time. only during Blackhawk games. the playoffs are the worst. i dont know if you guys have ever seen the anthem at the hawks games, but there are times you can barely hear the anthem over the crowd. it always reminds me of how much i miss my dad.

just to show you what im talking about, heres the anthem from the '91 all star game at the old stadium. i remember that during times like this that building used to literally shake from all the energy inside it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvpxVE_kQXg

I have a cure for you!!:nanana:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrFW2aYHVR8

ArcticBlast

It's like a goddamned Buick Regal
Veteran
just like EvilRaven, not a movie but a song..

High Hopes by Pink Floyd ... tear jerker!

ArcticBlast

Molson

The shawshank redemption, even though I've seen it 10+ times, always gets me teary. Specifically the part where Red gets out, makes his way to that old oak tree in a field, and finally heads off to meet up with Andy.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I found the Movie called 'Australia' quite emotionally stimulating.......brought a tear to my eyes.......

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
the movie Mask with eric stoltz, cher and sam elliot, gets me every time...

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Firefly with Kevin Costner
Pay It Forward
Brian Song

and the new Sex In The City Movie only because I had to watch it to get some lovin:)

Mr.Wags

medmaker420

The Aardvarks LED Grow Show
Veteran
It was some old military movie where when they landed there were "barber pole" looking landing gear that appeared. Don't remember what the hell it was called BUT the buddy was stuck locked into the bellow gunner seat and his buddy was going to pop him to put him out of his misery. It for whatever reason struck a nerve and all of a sudden WAHHHHHHHH lol.

anyone know the movie?

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
It was some old military movie where when they landed there were "barber pole" looking landing gear that appeared. Don't remember what the hell it was called BUT the buddy was stuck locked into the bellow gunner seat and his buddy was going to pop him to put him out of his misery. It for whatever reason struck a nerve and all of a sudden WAHHHHHHHH lol.

anyone know the movie?

Memphis belle?

D

dongle69

I'm still getting over the shock that someone cried during Major League.
I hope no one cried during Dumb and Dumber.

Latest posts

Latest posts