What's new

Guys, what movies have you crying

Yummybud

Veteran
CLICK, when adam sandler is outside hollering at his family, lying on the street. reminds me of when my dad was never there for me growing up so fast, like in the movie.

king kong was a tearjerker for my ex girlfriend, it was sad but i didnt weep like she did, ho boy.

i dont cry per se. just heavy heart id say.

OH EvasiveManeuver got one of mine, as much as i love saving private ryan, band of brothers brought a few tears to my eyes especially at the end of the series when winters is talking about all the men he fought along side, and they humanize the characters to the real men. holy fuck.

hahah. I actually got teary eyed in teh ending of King Kong. lol. which is ridiculous, feeling bad for some giant gorilla.

"My Sister's Keeper" its the movie with cameron diaz, she had a daughter with cancer and the other daughter sues her parents for the rights to her own body. was really good but few parts could get ya tearing up easy.

C

cork144

none, reality makes me cry, to realise people are so unaware of their freedoms being taken away, and get bashed for trying to warn them, thats the unhappiness reality brings me

I

idoreallytry

My Girl kills me, it came out right about hte sametime my best friend, who was a girl died, so that whole movie makes my eyes water from beginninfg to end....peace
i can't believe noone else said this one

Last edited:

Forest20

ICmag's Official Black Guy
Veteran
Schindler's List...near the end when he is talking about how many more he could have saved.. that gets me all the time...

Lakota412

It's Always

It's Always

Field of Dreams for me....the part about "playing catch with dad" always gets me. Shit I am tearing up thinking about it.

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
I have to completely agree with amageddon

When Harry is on the surface talking to his daughter, if my gf is in the room, I would have to get up and use the bathroom, so she does not see me bawling like a baby

Dr.NO

Planes Trains and Automobiles always gets me when John Candy reveals his wife is dead and he has no home.