What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gunnars Lab 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

jyden

wow, a lot of things going on at your place, looking awsome. and always nice to get new bulbs and stuff.

have fun, cheers from Denmark

Gunnarguchi

ICMag Donor
Veteran
wow, a lot of things going on at your place, looking awsome. and always nice to get new bulbs and stuff.

have fun, cheers from Denmark

i cant wait until the new groom room is up and they can get transplanted into bigger pots and get hit with more light juice also

i just struck a deal today on the lacking insulation for the long planned larger room
i should be getting it in 2 days
i have some other things to finish also but i hope to restart building it at friday or in the weekend
i have a few things missing before i can put insulation in but its apr 80% finished and has been for some time.
ive been waiting to complete other tasks and not least the insulation is money has been a serious issue lately.

i hope to have the room somewhat functional at the start of next week and start out getting my dinnertable back!
and the plants in bigger pots and maybe under a 400 watt mh or plantastar hps

the adjustawing with the lightspreader is a good tool worked in conjunction with a lightmeter but one should use the lightmeter and place the plants carefully as the spreader will give the plants directly under the bulb less light but it will direct most of that light to other parts where hotspots can get created in areas with a heavy light concentration that excees the normal values without the spreader

just a short peep under the hood
not exploding yet but things are starting to happen
hopefully they can get transplated unto larger puts in the weekend or start of next week if and when the new indoor grow room is up and running

the c99 seedlings are doing fine
they had their first fertilizer in small doses today

Gunnarguchi

ICMag Donor
Veteran
time for an update

3 new strains that have rooted and send from other danish growers with a hice sharing spirit has been added
2 Casey Jones and 2 Jack Flask with one JF remaing in the cloner
and one ak47
i found out the Mama Chi is really N hungry
didnt think they where ready for full nutrients strenth yet so they had around 3/4 of full strenth one time and pure water the other time
this made the leaves yellowing so now they get full strenght each time and only newly transplanted clones and the c99 seedlings get pure water in between
i might have to raise the nutrient dosis further on the Mama chi though

Double Dutch or a Fat Russian revegged clone with new shots
these where taken apr 3 weeks into flower and took for weeks to root and almost the same time to start shoting out now branches and leaves after rooting
some freaky looking ones among them but as long as they reveg im happy
then later i can flower them out and determine what is DD and what is FR

the c99 is looking really nice
a few burned tips from being so close to the bulb but its nothing compared to the gain i had using the spreader to keep them this close to the bulb
the spreader is making hot spots on plants further away though and i use my light meter to find these and place plants according to that

one of the bigger c99 up close
2 more weeks like this and i can start taking the first clones before its off to flowering to dertermine sex
should match the date of being ready to use my new indoor room

in the cloner theres currently 1 jack flash left ( this one isnt a fast rooter as the ak47 i recived one day later was rooted and moved to pots several days ago)

a c99 cut from a fellow skandinavien grower

some Blues, or suspected to be Blues. it was passed around as exodux cheese but it gows more skunky and yields more than the exodus cut

Island Sweet Skunk or just Sweet Skunk ( its the SOL cut)
to the most right its BubbleChung males

WOW great work man...I love reading your grow logs... I have some Double Ducth just waiting to be popped....Cant wait to see what yours do...Take care man, and keep up the good work...props.

-RB

Gunnarguchi

ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanx for the interest and kind words
everything is going good and esp the c99's are getting size
ill make an update tomorrow
apart from a few small light and nute burns and some that has had too little nutes, then its looking great and green

regarding DD
yes its an awesome strain
i have a very good DD cut and also some DD f2 beans in the vault i was gifted by a helpful danish grower some time ago
i might pop them in the future and also look for a good male and make a bx to the cut
maybe some DD ibl down the line some day if i have the time and patience for it
time will tell but its surely an interesting possibility

Last edited:

Gunnarguchi

ICMag Donor
Veteran
tnx FWO
well im starting from scratch but its progressing nice i think
cant wait until i have my new indoor room and and a lot more space to play on

a peek in the jungle
ive had some issues with too little and too much fertilizer in some of them but its sorted out now
today i transplanted most of them to larger pots

the jungle

the C99's are doing just fine :)

the first rooted of some cuts a helpfull scandinavan send me
c99 and Blues

Mama Chi ( panama x big sur holyweed)
a vigirous grower and heavy feeder

Happy Brother -original cut, Karma genetics

a revegged SSSDH

jack flash. it had a hard time but its shooting fresh shots now

SSH -Shantibaba

Casey Jones in the front

an either Double Dutch or Fat Russian that are still not revegging on the left
BubbleChung male on the right

Expect more soon

Gunnarguchi

ICMag Donor
Veteran
tnx
but im just getting started
right now they are crowding my dinnertable but later they will go into my new 16 m2 indoor facilities as soon as it is ready for them

Hazy Lady

Prom Night Dumpster Baby
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well they make nice dinner guests Gunn', :D I wish you of lots good luck in your new grow-space.

Gunnarguchi

ICMag Donor
Veteran
tnx for the kind words
they are really blooming after getting larger pots
im posting an update tomorrow

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts