What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gunnars Lab 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunnarguchi

ICMag Donor
Veteran
time to kick this one back into gear
much have happened since last update

the room is still not complete as ive been stressed out and lacked money but im starting all over again with clones and later on seeds inside and i should be able to raise the last money so i can have the new room insulated and up and running within a few weeks

the clones shown earlier was later moved outside in the greenhouse
sadly i lost most of them due to a period with hectic work on outdoor harvest from the cornfields where i lost almost 500 plants harvested by cops
i needed to lay low when harvesting the rest and i also had several brake ins from local criminals that found out i was growing
i found out who was behind it and the dude is still hidding as he knows me and some buddies are looking for him
we will get him one day and he will get what he has had coming, no worries about that
but the whole thing about security made me take some measures
im going to have the place covered in infrared cameras later and i purchased a really nice guard dog

well back to current

i started out by getting some double dutch and fat russian cuts back from a friend i gave them to earlier on

i mostly hang out at Seedshare today so this is a cut and paste from within there

After having lost most my clones last year due to a hectic period with harvest work brake ins at my property and moms not surviving revegging im starting all over again indoor.
due to financial problems i havent completed my indoor room again but i should be able soon to cut a deal to get the missing insulation for the room to be able to complete it

im rooting some Double dutch and Fat russian and a kind grower send me Mama chi and happy brother and i should also be getting Island Sweet skunk again and hopefully also Cheese

ill be popping some beans again soon also and ive been tru the seed vault and found c99, white russian, fat cheese, blueberry and white widow
only problem is that i dont think i can work with selecting moms and dads from more than 2 sed stocks at a time so im having a hard time deciding which to pop

for selecting moms for cash cropping and finding good fathers to dust on the clones im much into popping white russian or fat cheese ( crazy x's uk cheese x chronic)

and for seed production to make more indoor strains available here i would like to reproduce some c99, blueberry or white widow
the more beans you have to choose from, the harder the choice is

well here is the clones which is my start foundation
ive had a hell of a time getting roots on the DD's and FR's but today i saw roots on several of them and i hope the rest are chiming in soon also
the mama chis and happy brothers also look like they are close to start shooting roots ( pix from that later)

img0017q.jpg

img0018kn.jpg

img0019ue.jpg

img0020x.jpg

first row out to the right, unmarked, is happy brother clones

expect more pixs soon

Gunnarguchi

ICMag Donor
Veteran
changed water again a few days ago and noticed the first day after the first beginning roots so i decided to give them a few more days and check again
the EC is 0,9-1,0
ph 6,3
temp in water set at 24 degrees celsius
room temp is ranging between 19-24 degrees

this is what ive been waiting for in 4 weeks now
ROOTS

the Double Dutch, Fat Russians and SSSDH clones that have been rooting for 4 weeks now under 24 hours of light keept their flower for a long time
notice the trichomes on them
they where between 2 and 3 weeks into flower when the cuttings where taken

the setup with the lid removed
3 air stones, a cleaning and circulation pump and a heater set at apr 24 degrees Celsius

a very light and airy homeblend soil mix
50% fertilized potting soil mix with peatmoss
25% Perlite
25% clay pellets

i recieved some Mama Chi and Happy Brother clones 10 days ago ( tnx again m8)
the first one already has nice roots now and several others have started and just needs one of 2 more days until transplant
seems like once it gets dialed in with temp, ph and ec it all goes fast

all for now until next update

s13sr20det

admit nothing, deny everything, and demand proof.
Veteran
off to a great start gunnar! keep it up

best of luck to you this year

rosskemp

download & upload DEA check!

download & upload DEA check!

sorry i cant show any pix from construction of the room but its due to security reasons
pix from grow room will only be showing white and mylar covered walls with plants and lamps so it cant be identified, compared and used as evidence if i should get so unlucky of getting busted of the crime of supplying some of my countrymen with some non taliban cannabis and the world with seeds
sorry but blame our screwed governments and their fucked up laws that keeps the growers and breeders working underground like we where some kind of dangerous and criminal persons!
YO!
look man, my friend is working at an ISCP![internet software company provider]
TO many times comes fucking police (DEA), with a WARRANT to check out, what have "certain people" DOWNLOADED & UPLOADED on their computer! Motherfucking:wtf:IP-#number!
so it's a BIG problem,if somebody snitch at you ,or certain people are curious and than talk to a family five-O:angrymod:, or Dea, or Fbi, or to the DRUNK Sheriff office, or fucking :sasmokin: place,or dumb:monkeyeatzoo ,or to a :grouphug: funny neighbours,and then m.f.:pointlaug:look at this: talk's forward :listen2:...! fuck that shit! internet is, as to swim in a great white shark tank:shark:!
btw: REMEMBER SAVE PICTURES UPLOAD IS ONLY FROM AN INTERNET CAFE!!!

-never get raided volume 1&2:bigeye:&traffic stops!
raided.png
Pre_Sales_Box_draft.jpg
nevergetbusted_dvd_0.gif

Gunnarguchi

ICMag Donor
Veteran
tnx for the heads up Ross
yes security is vital in these days of big brother
i never visit this place or similar without being logged in on a proxy
takes time but its worth it
i normally browse threads as a guest instead and only log in to make a reply or check fo0r pm's etc
i also upload to imageshack.us using a proxy
dont think really i can do more besides that expept driving around and hacking wireless nets which isnt my style

i grow for more than personal use
i make seeds, i receive and send clones etc
why is all the fun thing in this world banned?

Gunnarguchi

ICMag Donor
Veteran
since i can see that they are not offered much although several breeders have possessed and worked them, and since they are sold at ridiculous prices ranging up to 150 dollars a pack ill be popping some c99 soon which will be in the 30-50 dollar price range, depending on where purchased, later when available
expect at least 4 month until release though

the clones and future seeds will also be covered in this thread

Gunnarguchi

ICMag Donor
Veteran
expect at picture update very soon

but until then join me on a trip down memory lane with these 2 newly uploaded videos
they are from my Gunnars Lab back in 2008
had to tear it down due to shitty untrust worthy partners so i decided i would rather wait for until i could set up my very own room but to get screwed and waste time and money relying on others that turned out to be assholes
the old gunnars lab had 12 m2 in flower
the new room will be up soon and be 16 m2 in total
icluding mommy room etc

well enjoy those high quality clips from the old GL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IURFxtJq0Ew

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rYlKR9nS6k

hopefully soon ill have a new room up and running with even cooler videos than these

cant wait to run strains and clones like Fat Russian, Double Dutch, mama chi, sssdh in a larger scale grow

the clones have all been re potted now to first small pots
all have rooted now but im expecting more clones soon
expect a picture update very soon

Gunnarguchi

ICMag Donor
Veteran
the clones have finally all rooted and was transplanted into some small pots and put under a 125 watt cfl where they will grow some size so they can be potted up in size and put under a 250 watt mh

the unnumbered ones are a mix between Double Dutch and Fat Russian clones
most of them where numbered my my dog tilted the cloner so most markings fell out
also i cant access the original mothers so ill have to renumber and grow them out to see what is what but from running them last year i know they are worth it
others are Mama chi, happy brother, SSSDH and a SSH which once was floating around as an amnesia haze cut but turned out to be SSH, but it doesnt make it worse in any way

ive talked about Project c99 Affordable for all and this morning i started it
the 2 versions are Nectar seeds and some original f2's that have been around for some time and very well reputated and documented among mostly Danish growers
the F numbers of the Nectar version is unknown to me at present but they will be mated with both moms and dads from the Topskud c99 f2 line, of course depending on how many of these old rare seeds that germinate and the female to male ratio and if they are worth for breeding material
later they will be available at various places at very affordable prices

Nectar seeds c99 comes with a nice solid tube protection with added cotton for moisture and transport protection

Topskud aka Topseeds c99 f2
these have a very good reputation among nordic and mostly danish growers so i really hope these old seeds will germinate

Topskud c99 in a wet towel

Nectar seeds c99 in a wet towel
these where later wrapped and put into a sealed bag and wrapped with light protection and put in a nice warm place

buddah

Life is one big grow........
Veteran
hey bro, nice to see your around again!!!
I grew out Nectars C99 and the C99 cross from them!!! Real nice strain...and some heavy pineappelPhenos could be found!!! Good gens for shure!!!
Also i am running right now a chronic cut which can field 1,3p/w
and a 60 day MotherFinest how is in the same class....do you ever heard of Grüne HEssin from german (jaggen x Warlock cut)??? 65day hugh field and a knock out punch

Gunnarguchi

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey bro, nice to see your around again!!!
I grew out Nectars C99 and the C99 cross from them!!! Real nice strain...and some heavy pineappelPhenos could be found!!! Good gens for shure!!!
Also i am running right now a chronic cut which can field 1,3p/w
and a 60 day MotherFinest how is in the same class....do you ever heard of Grüne HEssin from german (jaggen x Warlock cut)??? 65day hugh field and a knock out punch

havent heard much about the Nectar c99 besides thats its authentic so its really cool to hear from your good experiences with it.
im looking forward to those pineapple phenoes :)
do you hve any pictures of it?

the Topskud version isnt so well known globally but it has a very good reputation among Nordic growers so i know its awesome also

sounds good about those others you are running
ive run the double dutch and fat russian cut before im growing size on atm
its some really heavy yielding sticky ones and i cant wait to run them again in a larger scale than the first run i had with them last year

no never heard of Grüne HEssin but with warlock genetics in it like the DD it cant be anything but good i imagine

Gunnarguchi

ICMag Donor
Veteran
so far so good

under the cfl the rooted clones are recovering after the transplant

the Double Dutch and Fat Russian clones where well into flower when cuts where taken and they took 4 weeks to get rooted
some how they still seem to fight their out of flowering stage but fresh shots are finally showing on the first ones

Mama chi ( panama red x big sur hollyweed) starting to respond well to the light after the transplant

Happy Brothers
the one on the right is very healthy
the one of the left is fighting tor survive
theres one more in medium size looking good

after 39 hours of germination i was exited to see the progress of the c99

NICE!
8 out of 10 Nectar c99 had already sprouted
none of the Topskyd c99 yet but i didnt expect that cause these seeds are atleast 3 yers old

some time until bagging but i like to keep things ready in god time if i have the change

later there will be several c99 crosses also
such as c99 x sssdh, c99 x doubte dutch, c99 x happy brothers and others when i found a good male and dust him unto my clone moms
i should be getting uk blues, jack flash, island sweet skunk and others within the near future and i think c99 would be a good partner for those also in an run with a c99 male trapped with these nice ladies

stay tuned!

tripa

Nice thread, can't wait to see how the nectars turn out. If I get any this year, I'll maybe try to make some autoflowering seeds with lr2.

But never heard of topskyd's c99s. We'll see which makes it closer to the original cindy.

Gunnarguchi

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice thread, can't wait to see how the nectars turn out. If I get any this year, I'll maybe try to make some autoflowering seeds with lr2.

But never heard of topskyd's c99s. We'll see which makes it closer to the original cindy.
tnx for the interest in the grow

the Topskud C99 has mostly been sold and grown in Denmark and Scandinavia but i managed to find a few pictures

img0762largeyx8.jpg

img0767largent7.jpg

these where found on a Danish forum and has been grown by Gonzo
he describes them as soaked in resin
notice that these pictures are in from week 4 in flower

Gunnarguchi

ICMag Donor
Veteran
just a small c99 update

still no signs of sprouts on the 4 ( old) Topskud C99 seeds but the remaining 2 Nectar seeds have sprouted so its now 10/10
these are good fresh and vigorous seeds
they will get transplanted later today

Gunnarguchi

ICMag Donor
Veteran
tnx for stopping by Core
im honored by your presence

im making a little update soon to show the Cindy's are sleeping well in pots and making more space at my dinenr table currently as its getting cramped now with more seedlings and clones rooting and more clones on the way

its really great to be back indoor growing and breeding again

especially at a time of year when theres no outdoor options

Gunnarguchi

ICMag Donor
Veteran

the fresh sprouted c99 seeds are placed at the outskirts as not to give them light shock the first days

the fragile little c99 seedlings just after transplant in soil

new clones rooting
the one on the right with the white sticker is an ak47 clone from a fellow Dane
the ones after that is Jack Flash, also from a kind Dane

its getting cramped under that hood with the 125 watt cfl
as soon as the seedlings gets a little more size its time to bring out the adjustawing and the 250 watt metal halide

Gunnarguchi

ICMag Donor
Veteran

the 250 watt mh instead of the 125 watt cfl is starting to show slowly

the c99 seedlings where getting stretchy under the cfl but has stopped the stretch now and started real growing instead

c99 seedling opening up nicely under the 250 watt mh

Mama Chi which is Big Sur Holyweed x Panama Red is so far the most vigirous of the clones
those i have is the "indica" leaning clones

Happy Brother
this superb smelling and tasting indica is also showing good growth

one of the many DD, FR and SSSDH clones that where taken apr 3 weeks into flower
they finally rooted after 4 weeks but many of them are still standing still
notice the trichomes
they kept making trics when rooting also
the seemed to have stopped trichome production now but im still waiting for renewed growth on most of them

green party under the adjustawing

under the cfl i did some reading with my lux light meter
i didnt get past 20 k lumens for the closets plants and those most far away recieved only 1-4000 lux
after the changei now have 20-30 k lumens just under the bulb with the spreader and up to 70 000 lux on those plants further away but in more direct line of the bulb
the light spreader is ideal in this condition as it allows me to keep the bulb very close but still not harming the seedlings by reflecting much if the light out to the plants further away and at the same time put have the seedlings as close to the bulb as the heat allows which in this case is apr 15 cm for the closets ones
if this wasnt seedlings just below the bulb i think the distance could be further decreased

a light meter is a very good tool for adjusting plants optimal under the hood
also to check efficiency of bulbs and different hoods
also in many cases where you think that by the naked eye the lihtning seems proper
the light meter will tell you othervwise
i bought my 200 k max lux reader at ebay.co.uk for apr 20 punds shipped from hong kong in 6 working days
ive also bought humidity, ec and ph testers from hong kong with very good prices and no additional taxes and damn fast shipping to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts