What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Guerilla Underground Thread

-TheShortTexan-

I was down through Texas when I drove a truck it's a great place. Those exits off the interstates have tons of stuff to do, especially north and south around Dallas/Austin for hrs there's everything. I'd love to live down there. But south outta San Antiono toward Lareado it was tumbleweeds and a lot of nothing lol

I love to live here. When you start to compare wages vs cost of living and the potential to build a future, it's not somewhere I ever plan to leave. But you wanna talk about strict pot laws. Man I don't understand.

-TheShortTexan-

Years ago I use to go on canoe trips and we'd portage between lakes. It was a shit ton of work carrying everything. Usually two trips. One day we were busting our asses hauling supplies for the week and along came an old man and his wife whistling while rolling past us on our break, with a HUGE load. He had two bicycle wheels under his loaded canoe. Piled high. Something like this.

:laughing: this is great.. "walking by whistling" that's one of those -why didn't I think of that?- moments

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I think most of us that's still in illegal states can go on for days about these strict pot laws. I watch live pd on A&E and it seems the cops kinda give those guys in SC a break if there caught with a smaller amount of weed....usually a ticket under a certain amount. But 2 states down into FL if they find a roach or pipe there taking anybody to jail, even on a damn bicycle. I don't know guys.....it's a good thing if your selling weed in these illegal states. I'd love to see some legal growing allowed reguardless

JustSumTomatoes

Indicas make dreams happen
It is interesting to see how police react in different areas in regards to pot. I saw one episode of COPS where they pulled over a dude and the guy tried to eat his weed (looked like an 8th.) The cop made him spit it out and just laughed at him and let him go without even a ticket and said "this is not worth ruining your future over." On other episodes they freak the shit out over it. In my state they are not nearly as bad as neighboring states. A ticket and a 100 dollar fine plus court costs for minor possession. The worst part is they usually suspend your license for 6 months too regardless if a car was involved or not.

It feels goofy living in a country where you could drive one way for a few hours and it's legal but drive another and you're in prison for years over the same thing. I guess in other places driving a short distance could put you in an entirely different country.

MountainBudz

⛽🦨 Kinebud and Heirloom Preservationist! 🦨 ⛽
Well I know here in the good ole bluegrass state things have lightened up a bit. I can actually drive down the road having a little on me without tripping total balls head over hills in paranoia at every vehicle and headlight that approaches me lol.

When I was in high school, and even up till just a few years ago actually, if you got pulled over or stoped and they find any bud whatsoever, even the little crumbs, your ass was going to jail. Fortunately now, you can posess those same amounts or actually you are allowed to have up to a half (8 ounces) on you, but anything over, even a half gram over, will give you a felony charge.For this reason is why now I am not "as paranoid" as I once was. You also have to be careful if you have separate baggies, containers, etc with bud in it or you stupidly get charged with a trafficking violation which is also a felony (pretty sure, correct me if I'm wrong).

So if you travel here to the bluegrass state, make sure to always have under a half lb on ya and nothing more. Also be sure if you have various strains to keep track of it in some other way (if your like me you will know your strains just by looking and smelling of them) than having it in separate baggies, because your ass will be charged with trafficking drugs, you will be arrested and read your Miranda rights and your ass will be going to the slammer.

Guys.... Pulling an all nighter tonight, fixing to start transplanting till around an hour before daylight and then I will be heading out to the mountains to do some maintenance work!

Be safe out there y'all and stay on top of your shit...

Also, I would like to note to whom it pertains to... orders from GreenPoint Seeds are being snagged and held in custody by law enforcement agencies. I have seen a few reports on RIU, the screenshots and all. Then Gu~ confirmed it as well...

They did just add an option to the site to permanently erase all stored private information like addresses, phone numbers, past orders, etc. So for those that are on the paranoid side like I am, you can delete all that.

:tiphat:

militia420

It feels goofy living in a country where you could drive one way for a few hours and it's legal but drive another and you're in prison for years over the same thing. I guess in other places driving a short distance could put you in an entirely different country.

It's because the federal government changed the dynamics of things when it created a new country called the "United States" after the civil war. All republics were changed into political subdivisions over the decades following that war. Whereas, before the civil war, the various republics were viewed as separate countries, just like France vs. Germany vs. Italy. It was never supposed to be like this and there's a good bit of info out there on this shift under things like the Buck Act.

I'd rather it be like it was before the civil war, especially from about 1812-civil war, because lawyers were prohibited from holding positions in government. After the civil war, they got rid of the original 13th amendment prohibiting them from government, and they've taken over. Most people buy into the Democrats vs. republicans, but in reality one of the primary groups controlling things isn't either party, but the BAR association. Just think of a court room. What is the bare minimum number of parties required to create a situation managed by BAR members? Two. How many political parties are there. Two. Lawyers are trained to be able to argue from either side.

None of us should want any thing "legalized" or handled legally. We should want it decriminalized, completely removed from regulation by these assholes in the BAR association.

U

Ununionized

Quite a few points for people to ponder in that post. Our system is CLEARLY both parties against the people and the rule of law.

This is crystal clear. Anyone coming across American politics notices how the politicians ALL ACT LIKE THEY'RE ONE TEAM

and the
ENTIRE WORLD
is
ANOTHER.

Lawyers

vs

Everybody.

It's because the federal government changed the dynamics of things when it created a new country called the "United States" after the civil war. All republics were changed into political subdivisions over the decades following that war. Whereas, before the civil war, the various republics were viewed as separate countries, just like France vs. Germany vs. Italy. It was never supposed to be like this and there's a good bit of info out there on this shift under things like the Buck Act.

I'd rather it be like it was before the civil war, especially from about 1812-civil war, because lawyers were prohibited from holding positions in government. After the civil war, they got rid of the original 13th amendment prohibiting them from government, and they've taken over. Most people buy into the Democrats vs. republicans, but in reality one of the primary groups controlling things isn't either party, but the BAR association. Just think of a court room. What is the bare minimum number of parties required to create a situation managed by BAR members? Two. How many political parties are there. Two. Lawyers are trained to be able to argue from either side.

None of us should want any thing "legalized" or handled legally. We should want it decriminalized, completely removed from regulation by these assholes in the BAR association.

-TheShortTexan-

Well I know here in the good ole bluegrass state things have lightened up a bit. I can actually drive down the road having a little on me without tripping total balls head over hills in paranoia at every vehicle and headlight that approaches me lol.

When I was in high school, and even up till just a few years ago actually, if you got pulled over or stoped and they find any bud whatsoever, even the little crumbs, your ass was going to jail. Fortunately now, you can posess those same amounts or actually you are allowed to have up to a half (8 ounces) on you, but anything over, even a half gram over, will give you a felony charge.For this reason is why now I am not "as paranoid" as I once was. You also have to be careful if you have separate baggies, containers, etc with bud in it or you stupidly get charged with a trafficking violation which is also a felony (pretty sure, correct me if I'm wrong).

So if you travel here to the bluegrass state, make sure to always have under a half lb on ya and nothing more. Also be sure if you have various strains to keep track of it in some other way (if your like me you will know your strains just by looking and smelling of them) than having it in separate baggies, because your ass will be charged with trafficking drugs, you will be arrested and read your Miranda rights and your ass will be going to the slammer.

Guys.... Pulling an all nighter tonight, fixing to start transplanting till around an hour before daylight and then I will be heading out to the mountains to do some maintenance work!

Be safe out there y'all and stay on top of your shit...

Also, I would like to note to whom it pertains to... orders from GreenPoint Seeds are being snagged and held in custody by law enforcement agencies. I have seen a few reports on RIU, the screenshots and all. Then Gu~ confirmed it as well...

They did just add an option to the site to permanently erase all stored private information like addresses, phone numbers, past orders, etc. So for those that are on the paranoid side like I am, you can delete all that.

:tiphat:

Lots of good info in this post. Thanks for the tip on greenpoint. Never bought from them but definitely will keep away until stuff cools off. Any reason why this breeder in particular is being held up? Are they US based shipping to US??

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Lots of good info in this post. Thanks for the tip on greenpoint. Never bought from them but definitely will keep away until stuff cools off. Any reason why this breeder in particular is being held up? Are they US based shipping to US??

Pretty sure they're out in Colorado or somewhere. Don't take my word I'm not 100% on that but I'm almost positive there US based. I'm not sure if there shipping US/ US. I've wondered about the seeds beening shipped in the US but best leave that along. Don't wanna get law enforcement gears turning.

MB glad to hear it's not like it was in KY 15yrs or so ago. I'm not sure but these corrupt cops were I'm at would probably take you to jail for a roach, stop and beat the shit outta you and plant pills, coke, meth something on you.....act like you resisted and charge you with the resisting and drug charges. I know many guys you've been beat half to death by these cock suckers. They have a place they love to stop and get you out and kick the shot outta you before they get u to the jail. I'd love to see somebody get these guys on video and send Cnn. I know a lot of people that record the cops and they took there devices or busted/destored shit so nobody could see there fine police work

-TheShortTexan-

Pretty sure they're out in Colorado or somewhere. Don't take my word I'm not 100% on that but I'm almost positive there US based. I'm not sure if there shipping US/ US. I've wondered about the seeds beening shipped in the US but best leave that along. Don't wanna get law enforcement gears turning.

MB glad to hear it's not like it was in KY 15yrs or so ago. I'm not sure but these corrupt cops were I'm at would probably take you to jail for a roach, stop and beat the shit outta you and plant pills, coke, meth something on you.....act like you resisted and charge you with the resisting and drug charges. I know many guys you've been beat half to death by these cock suckers. They have a place they love to stop and get you out and kick the shot outta you before they get u to the jail. I'd love to see somebody get these guys on video and send Cnn. I know a lot of people that record the cops and they took there devices or busted/destored shit so nobody could see there fine police work

This pisses me off. I went to high school in a town where the sherriff would arrest people and confiscate their drugs then pass them on to his daughter for her to enjoy lol. Talk about shit

militia420

I chopped my first plant tonight. Yesterday I had what I thought was some bud rot starting in 1 of the two indicas (venomdog) that are very close to where I want them to be (I could harvest any time starting now as the hairs are about 40% red and I'm good with that and more importantly the trichromes are mostly cloudy and are changing to amber. Have to eyeball them again to see how many are amber.). I'm also going by smell. I'm sure many of you who've grown for more than a few years have no problem recognizing when the smell of the buds has changed to that ripe odor that is so delicious.

I found out what I thought was the beginning of rot was actually webbing deep in the bud from one of these damn leaf roller catepillars. I've lucked out and only had to kill a few lately. I'm hoping to get another few days to a week out of the other larger venomdog but we'll see...

EDIT: Nope there's definitely the slightest beginning of a little rot in a few spots so I'll be whacking the other plant tomorrow if I can and I have to figure out how I can get the 3 big venomdogs to finish without them rotting out from the increased humidity over the past 2 weeks. Ugh. Better that I caught it now than a week from now...

Last edited:

DuskrayTroubador

Veteran
What are you guys' thoughts on watering with fish bone meal tea or using it as a topdress?

It's the only high phosphorous organic nutrient I've come across, but I've got bears all over these woods and I'm worried they'd dig that shit right up.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Dang bears love fish don't they??? I dunno about that. It's damn near impossible to keep them outta your plant I'm guessing. Lol man I might go with some bat guana and maybe water with it first then see if you could use it to top dress. I'm not sure the exact type of guano but they got everything nowadays any N P or K type you need. How big of bears are you talking??? We got these small bears in Appalachia I'm scared to death this thicket one of my guerilla patches are I'm gonna run into one. Maybe see what MB or TyCho some of these other guys chime in on experiences, thoughts

Ibechillin

Masochist Educator
Like wvkindbud said try some high P bat guano for teas/top dress. The big 3 to avoid outdoors that attract animals are fish, blood and bone.

Guano, bone, and soft rock phosphate are the organic sources or phosphorus. Guano is the most available of the 3 to the plant. Bone takes a good amount of time to break down, and rock dust the longest to break down.

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
Never had to deal with bears, but getting plants dug up by raccoons is a staple. I didn't do this but...

1. Top dress with fish bone meal powder
2. Put fish bone meal in a squeeze bottle (picnic condiment type) and spray a cloud of dust over the area.
3. Offer a frozen store bought fish to the bear gods and spray it heavily with fish meal and oyster or fish sauce (chinese food stuff).

Don't know if it would work, but if you put it in one spot, they'll dig it up. Put that shit everywhere, concentrated slightly off plot, and you should be good. Then again you might be advertising a block party.

... The big 3 to avoid outdoors that attract animals are fish, blood and bone.
Got my ass handed to me this year for those very things. The caged plants survived though.

-TheShortTexan-

Never had to deal with bears, but getting plants dug up by raccoons is a staple. I didn't do this but...

1. Top dress with fish bone meal powder
2. Put fish bone meal in a squeeze bottle (picnic condiment type) and spray a cloud of dust over the area.
3. Offer a frozen store bought fish to the bear gods and spray it heavily with fish meal and oyster or fish sauce (chinese food stuff).

Don't know if it would work, but if you put it in one spot, they'll dig it up. Put that shit everywhere, concentrated slightly off plot, and you should be good. Then again you might be advertising a block party.

Got my ass handed to me this year for those very things. The caged plants survived though.

"Then again you might be advertising a block party"
:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Latest posts

Latest posts