What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Guerilla Underground Thread

MountainBudz

⛽🦨 Kinebud and Heirloom Preservationist! 🦨 ⛽
Pretty sure this is a ATW x SSH she will be around 2 lbs... Maybe more.

picture.php

Jelly pie... Again.

picture.php

Not sure who she is... But she is big.

picture.php

Bathing in the moonlight...

picture.php

picture.php

MountainBudz

1969 Skunk#18

picture.php

I think this is another Jelly pie shot..

picture.php

LSD

picture.php

picture.php

Another Amnesia...

picture.php

That concludes what photos I have for now... You are seeing maybe 5% of my seasonal crop. I will try and get some good day time pics, I just don't go out there during the day unless I have to till those choppers slow down enough to allow my sanity to give permission lol. Well folks, I am off to work... Have lots of transplanting to do... Don't ever think a one man team can't push themselves to the limit. The sky is the limit. Make it a full time career and you can grow as much weed as you want!

MountainBudz

whats that 1969 skunk #18?

It is 1969 pre skunkman uncle Fester's skunk #18... The true, real skunk. This is where Roadkill comes from... They used to have a better description but this is decent, from the Nature Farm website.

Description1969 Skunk#18 Open Pollination

This is the second Open Pollination description with my SkunkBud Keeper selections and what that entails.

Colombian Gold x Afghani x A. Gold

Here are the genome tests completed on this line and as the Kannapedia and Galaxy grow, so will these results. As of now the Skunk#18 is simply on her own in Both Databases with only Distant relations showing. Afghani Oriented.

Phylos tested:*http://galaxy.phylosbioscience.com/variety/PGT-147534/nature-farm-genetics/ufs-18*.

Medicinal Genomics tested:*http://www.kannapedia.net/strains/rsp11030/

1969 Skunk#18 SKUNKBUD Open Pollination– Original Skunk#1, Pre Skunkman.

Firstly Effect like a freightrain for the brain, cerebral magic, brightens the day to where your squinting its so bright, wakes you up and bakes you out. Very Ocular. Selections are all selected to this and to more of a sit you down and evaluate your life introspective indica STONE. Every selection has extensive expansion qualities and most are quite resinous, bag appeal is included, FIRE RED HAIR and ORANGE HAIR. Yield is above average. Flower time in these selections will be maximum 10wks bloom and many finishing even earlier down to 56 days, almost exclusively selected to the AFGHANI dominant true Skunk expressions and the line itself lends to this, A good part of me believes this line is derived from the Skunk#18.2 Afghani Torture Trials.*

This line holds in the best of them, all LIVE Skunk animal looks, Skunks Den, Pack Of Skunk scents. No Death or Decaying flesh funk. Fresh spray and live end skunk. There is some nice gamey funks.

I have Selected only for these looks, flower tested, Male and Female. The expressions selected for in this Select Open Pollination are as follows:

Fresh Vulcanized Black Rubber, Black tire rubber, burnt and not, Acrid Chemical Skunk Spray, Ammonia, Nose Burning Live Animal Skunk Musk, Fresh Piss Spray, Traditional Sour Skunk, Chemical White Onion/Extreme Body Odor Musk.

All to the True Bouquet

All true Skunkbud*individuals*out of just shy of 200 throughout the last OP, almost exclusively out of the #5 progeny, but also have a few off it to keep things fresh. selected 200 down to 2 Stud Rank End Males, 5 Kill Skunkbud Females.
The Entire run they Morph scents and are even more pungent and funk once dry, please allow extra dry time minimum of 14 days to allow the alchohol esters and thiols of the flower to become a viscous oil, the flower itself is thick and thick in resins.

The plants themselves are beyond with Hybrid vigor and thick membraned plants showing their true heritage, They are truly DISEASE, MOLD AND PEST RESISTANT. Most are full double serrated plants and also display extra digits with absolutely amazing builds. Some of the prettiest and most*aggressive*controlled plants that i have had the pleasure to have under hand, Afghani Dominated Skunk#1.

To the cross pairings they instill very nice Vigor, enhance build and branching of most any and all kind as well as dropping flower times in the late blooming. They will enhance actual Potency with added Mexi cerebral magic regardless of THC levels this is some true Mind Bending Love. Brighter and more vibrant with true expansion qualities all around. They Dominate in a good deal of the cross pairings and in this case i am glad that they do.* When the mother does pass she passes through entirely intact and i would say a good third show mom dominance. All in All, The line is pure Magic and I am beyond happy to offer this second round of SkunkBud Open Pollination to you.

MountainBudz

Oh wait... I found it, here is the original description before he narrowed it down to more "Roadkill" genes. These are the ones I am growing.

1969 Skunk#18 IBL Open Pollination- Original Skunk#1

2/3 Sativa 1/3 Indica

These are Original Skunk#1 line derived from 1969 stock via Inbred line, passed to Thai after his uncles passing In Eureka, CA. Pre Skunkman Skunk#1. And also go by a few other handles, Such as Uncle Festers Skunk#18 IBL(from the keeper),*Professor Beatnik Skunk#18 IBL, Hells Angels Skunk, Cali Skunk, we choose one truer to form being 69′ Skunk#18 IBL which is when these Skunk seeds were said to be derived from.*

Number 5 and number 7 female are the RKS leaners from our open pollination run and will be hunted down further, they are included in this open pollination release. Id say*the RKS pops up in 20% of the expression. The number 20 male was dead on Match to the 5 female so something to keep in mind very animal musk scented with good acrid chemical touches. Number 5 female was tops in the true bouquet and super*musky acrid chemical eye and nose burning skunk musk funk, dead on, and then theres the other great males were present. Extremely pungent onion chemical fuel male Number 20, and the frostiest sativa dominant number 8 had the Cheese musk heavy as well on a totally different build highly on 7 female but more animal musk on the aged cheese funk.

Number 2 is raw white onion chemical and the dankest rich soil humus as rich as any ground coffee but not coffee. Stout*hybrid 50/50 look. Has was i call “Onion” tail leaf. Early on she is pure raw white onionchemical. Very acrid and then it evens out by finish into a wonderful bouquet. Heavily double serrated individual. Very quality plant with extremely thick cola formations. A good 10-11 week flower. Yield is high. Calyx to leaf ratio is low. Node spacing is tight.

Number 5 Female Afghani Dominant heavy “stretch” monocola look. Old Musky*acrid chemical eye and nose burning skunk musk funk. Elongated Claw reaching leaf,*golfball ghani stature and very Acrid. Purple leaf and darker Skunk look. Half Double Serrated type individual. Yield is high. Calyx to leaf ratio was average compared to the other*phenos. Node spacing is average.

Number 7 female. Purer mexi sativa expression. “Chemical Spray” dominant. She is pure burning acrid chemical strong as Trinity in her chemical burn and it doesnt let up. Stomach churn, nose and eyes burn. They have true linger and permeating quality and its inside the plants grease, not just the flower scent. Full plant double serrations. A good 12 week plus flower with early Mexi scents heavy. Elmers glue trichome, extreme calyx and very tight dense build. Yield is above average. Calyx to leaf ratio is*low. Node spacing is average.

Number 9 female is colgate trash juice, damn near rotten scope mouthwash. Stout hybrid 50/50 look. Green Acrid Chemical astringent with a touch of rotten rubber. Not pleasant stomach churn quality. A good 12 week flower. Yield is above average. Calyx to leaf ratio is low. Node spacing is average.

Number 10 female is brand new vinyl, clear bouncie ball rubber and pure chemical terpenes. Sativa, Colombian dominant Mexi extreme Calyx stack Pheno. Extreme dense and caked with pure goop. Fully double serrated individual. Yield is above average. Calyx to leaf ratio is low. Node spacing is tight for her 12 week flower.

Number 11 Female, and Number 14, are on the cheese path and each is highly*acrid chemical on top of that funk.

11 being that yellow auto interior foam insulation, dead on and super tasty, if you like those sweet chemical noses. Also huge football buds. The plant was extreme thin leaf double serrated sativa. Of all the females she was the biggest throw down, least tight nug structure but still absolutely dripping and a huge kief producer. Extreme coloration. By finish she was that same profile auto interior foam, with an added black hash burn finish extremely reminiscent of the 89′ Uk*Cheese just more chemical oriented. Calyx to leaf ratio extremely low. Node spacing average.

Number 14 being the truly gamey animal chemical cheese funk. Stout hybrid*look and one of the frostiest of the group And thats saying something. Good classic noses to this gal at points where astringent bleaches, to onion chem spray, and finishing on the final profile once dry. A good 12 week plus flower. Calyx to leaf ratio is quite low. Node spacing is average.

These are pre release. Keepers selected from a 4 pack seed run and repopulated. Felt this is something needed doing with the current focus on Skunk1 genetic but also the Fact of the originator of these seeds ripping folks off and not keeping his word to many members in our community for no*reason whatsoever, especially when his genetic selection is solid.

He is Master Thai Organic Seed garden and our open pollination recreation was never to harm but rather to preserve the experience for everyone. This is his uncles line, preserved via seed stock and kept mother for us to enjoy and thats what i intend for all, not to rip anyone off like where these originate. Like i always say, we let the genetic speak.*

So there is a few underlying circumstances that have lead me to give you the same shot that I have for Magic. The Main is because it is what the genetic and the plant derserves and so do you.

So Please, ENJOY!

The Nature Farmer

MountainBudz

I have got some very nice males out of these Skunk 18 beans as well... Very nice. It has almost identical plants to my Hillbilly Roadkill, that old school EXTREME VIGOR not even joking man, the vigor in these plants are insane!!!!

MountainBudz

Looking awesome man!

Thank you my friend! I hope to have better pics soon. These were taken I think a week and a half ago? They have really blew up even more since then since I top dressed with ferts, fed with seaweed juice, been increasing watering and also the heavy rains. I need some good mid day time pics...

Wish everyone the best out there this season!!

:tiphat:

redlaser

Veteran
I always wonder what people think the difference is between a skunk that sprayed and a skunk that was run over. (Roadkill)

To me there is no difference, but it seems like a lot of people think different.

And I regularly deal with skunks on our property and pass several dead ones on the highway every day.

Not to derail this thread too much, hope the ‘69 skunk lives up to its advertising.

MountainBudz

I always wonder what people think the difference is between a skunk that sprayed and a skunk that was run over. (Roadkill)

To me there is no difference, but it seems like a lot of people think different.

And I regularly deal with skunks on our property and pass several dead ones on the highway every day.

Not to derail this thread too much, hope the ‘69 skunk lives up to its advertising.

I can tell a difference in a dead skunk and fresh skunk spray. However, ONLY if the skunk has to be dead for a few days and start decomposing before you can really mark the differences. Its skunk spray plus that hot steamy rotting animal smell in the background.

You are not derailing the thread, its always open discussion my man! :tiphat:

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Wow.....I almost need a few Xanax after that MB, I'm about in the mind to go cut my shit down and say fuck it...GGGsss that's real. If they were in the air like that I'd never even think about planting. I'm already taking a huge risk with my grow this yr, if they hovered around like that I'd overdose on xans lol....damn I'm at a loss of words MB...uuhh your plants look amazing lol. Damn that was like a movie or something man. But back to your plants. Those are all monsters, your right that jelly pie I think it was you have tied down looks like a patch brother. Your labors definatly show, I dunno of anybody that got as nice of TRUE guerilla plants as you do friend....and like you said that's only 5% lol. Honestly I'd trade all 30-40 of my guerilla plants for any 2 of those. You'll have some weight on your hands with just those pictured. I don't mean to harp about me starting so late but my plants are way smaller, I'm hoping when the helis come they can't see them. But honestly that story is crazy....only in the south do these pricks criminalize us so badly for growing weed. They could take the money used on helis and add extra units out here to get after the meth problem that's here....they take the opiates/drs writing scripts and think dope heads won't figure out something. Now the prescription writing is down but the heroin and meth has over took. Sorry to rant I just hate to see things like MB is having to deal with myself included will be lucky not to go to jail for growing some damn weed.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Pretty sure this is a ATW x SSH she will be around 2 lbs... Maybe more.

View Image

Jelly pie... Again.

View Image

Not sure who she is... But she is big.

View Image

Bathing in the moonlight...

View Image

View Image

Boy o those are some nice pics. That plant you didn't know what it was is a dang monster. Your the Appalachia dirt warrior !!! If I get to grow next season I'm gonna have my shit together more. I gotta have a 4wheeler. There's so much I could do up on these old strip jobs and hollers. I've got a few nice guerilla patches on top the Mtn. I'm just glad all this rain has watered for me because I could've never carried enough water to this spot. :tiphat:

JustSumTomatoes

Indicas make dreams happen
7 or 8 years ago on my birthday a few buddies and I were driving out to pick a bag up. Unfortunately on the way there a skunk ran out in front of my car and there was no time to swerve or stop. My car reeked of what I would call roadkill skunk. Smelled so strong, almost of burnt rubber. We were joking the whole way back that LEO might smell it and think it was weed lol. You know your a pothead when you think skunk spray smells good.

Easy7

Veteran
Eyeballing a spot a bit too close to home. Damn neighbor put a big ol tire there. It's hard to find spot in the city. I see nothing but a down side to each or more. There's woods but no light. There some spots but just too unstable. Don't wanna take down 100 year old trees. I think my ballsy days are in the past.

Would be nice to have ability. Just encase the country goes down the pooper. Weed would trade nicely. But so many have the opiate thing going. It's just real hard to get places without people seeing me. I've looked at every spot within miles all around. I know so mamy spots in the area and it's not east at all.

Last thing I need is a case just to get a bit of comfort. Most folks here grow in the corn. Even that needs a strain for a september harvest. They get it as soon as it's dry. Most seeds in domestic banks aren't that early. Hd is having more issues with delivery. Them there is the whole political climate, very very hostile times!

How the west has it so good is lucky!

JustSumTomatoes

Indicas make dreams happen
Eyeballing a spot a bit too close to home. Damn neighbor put a big ol tire there. It's hard to find spot in the city. I see nothing but a down side to each or more. There's woods but no light. There some spots but just too unstable. Don't wanna take down 100 year old trees. I think my ballsy days are in the past.

Would be nice to have ability. Just encase the country goes down the pooper. Weed would trade nicely. But so many have the opiate thing going. It's just real hard to get places without people seeing me. I've looked at every spot within miles all around. I know so mamy spots in the area and it's not east at all.

Last thing I need is a case just to get a bit of comfort. Most folks here grow in the corn. Even that needs a strain for a september harvest. They get it as soon as it's dry. Most seeds in domestic banks aren't that early. Hd is having more issues with delivery. Them there is the whole political climate, very very hostile times!

How the west has it so good is lucky!

Easy7, we live in the same state I believe. I feel it when it comes to finding places to do the guerrilla thing. I have a few spots within 5 miles of me but was short on time and only used 1 spot this season. All the eggs in 1 basket. Forget the cornfields unless you were to do autos. All the ones by me come down by mid September. What do you think the likelihood of us going legal in the next 4 years is? So far the medical program has been a joke. They claimed that they won't even have products until November or December cause of a mistake and the list of conditions which they allow cannabis for seems very restricted (though there is room for expansion.) What's a shame is they allow no home grow. I almost wonder if the state went legal if they would even allow for growing at all. Oh the joys of living in a bible thumping state.

Dday391

The boys go hard in Kentucky for sure!! It's the only state (at least by official records) that can even come close to California's production. You could say it's the eastern California. Those two states each see multi million plant eradication numbers EVERY YEAR. To me that's just a crazy figure... especially seeing how they got someone's pants close by mb. to think they get millions but out of how many? It just boggles my mind the sheer volume coming out of these states. I'm blessed that I only see the choppers once a year or not at all usually. Good luck with everything guys. We all need it

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The Lord is my shepherd! I shall not want. Psalm 23

God is good, He is merciful and gracious and his Love is steadfast for us. Great to hear you're ok. Keep fighting the good fight! That is pretty rediculous they still are waging this drug war on cannabis when its legal in about half the states.

Plants are filling in well and they all look really healthy! You're a talented grower my friend! Keep up the good work! Some people couldn't grow plants that nice in their backyard by the hose! Yeah, don't put off chores, you can fill us in later! Looking forward to more updates when you have a chance. Gonna be a busy harvest!

Going through so many plants, if you pollinated just a short period (Aug 15) to get a couple seeds per bud, when you find keeper plants, you will have seedstock for the next couple years. Will help your business by not having to buy seed, and the plants will be more acclimated to your climate. You can sell seed too, I'm sure theres a market for it out there!

I found some keepers, House indica, and sativa candy spice phenos. Smoked some of the sativa candy spice today and it was so tastey. I have 4 females and 1 unconfirmed from the plant, and can't wait to see what they are like!

Keep fighting the good fight! Representing International Cannagraphic Magazine Forums when you're growing. You got to stay safe, its how we do it!

Humble servants for our God! Thank you Mountain Buds! Good man! :smoke:

I used to grow in the swamp. Now I've retired to growing in a woods area in a field. I can drive the truck right up to it if I need to. I am so blessed! You're growing for all those folks that can't do it themselves. Thats a good way to serve others, I bet you feel good helping folks out! I'm sure they really appriciate the fresh local harvest! :smoke:

picture.php

picture.php

2008 Chunky Micks smoke test

picture.php

iTarzan

I think they say "roadkill skunk" because that is what people encounter the most. There was the song lyrics "dead skunk in the middle of the road stinkin to high heaven". It smelled like skunk. Real roadkill. It's catchy.

militia420

So now I have my hideout prepared to snuff me away from any flyovers and help conceal my body. It was not even 10 minutes after and I hear that deep rumble, thundering throughout the hollar... Not one, but two black hawks coming in full speed, full force. I immediately grabbed my sprayer, my back pack, my dog, threw my ghillie top suit on and dashed beneath the shelter. That fucking helicopter came straight over my head and stopped and hoovered for a moment, I heard it go on up the hollar just a little ways as I sit a nervous wreck and kept still.

Holy shit man! I hope you take to heart my comment about taking a serious break to unwind after grows like this.

Good pictures, but here's a tip. I don't know if you were relying on being in bum fuck to keep your cell phone disconnected, but if any bars pop up your phone is pinging cell phone towers. Worse than than, these guys have military gear and if you don't have your phone in airplane mode it could be sending out pings trying to locate a tower and these guys could have gear to pick up cell frequencies to help them locate guys like you out in the bush growing and with the phone in operationable mode as opposed to turned off, or in airplane mode, or put in a faraday cage, or battery removed.

I would say them stopping practically over head is pretty random except for seeing that you took these pics with your phone which raises a possible security red flag. Just a heads up man.

militia420

on a different day.... A ghillie suit can save your freedom!!!

View Image

View Image

View Image

They were so low you could see their faces this day and what They were wearing! :peek:

One other thing, make sure you consider posting pictures of these guys at least a few days or more after you take them in case people monitoring this site can ID the chopper and try to track back details like where it was at certain times that day to try to figure out where you were and to help locate one of your plots. Your phones clock is obviously off if it's saying it's night time when the picture is at day, so that part is good.

Latest posts

Latest posts