What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Guerilla Underground Thread

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
Cell phone dangers

Cell phone dangers

Holy shit man! I hope you take to heart my comment about taking a serious break to unwind after grows like this.

Good pictures, but here's a tip. I don't know if you were relying on being in bum fuck to keep your cell phone disconnected, but if any bars pop up your phone is pinging cell phone towers. Worse than than, these guys have military gear and if you don't have your phone in airplane mode it could be sending out pings trying to locate a tower and these guys could have gear to pick up cell frequencies to help them locate guys like you out in the bush growing and with the phone in operationable mode as opposed to turned off, or in airplane mode, or put in a faraday cage, or battery removed.

I would say them stopping practically over head is pretty random except for seeing that you took these pics with your phone which raises a possible security red flag. Just a heads up man.
They're called Stingrays / IMSI catchers. Every cop shop has them. They act as mini cell towers and intercept everything. If you're out in the boonies, you'd be easy as pie to locate with pinpoint accuracy. Even if hidden.

But you could use it against them by turning your phone on and leaving it on a rock 1/4 mile away from your grow. :biggrin: This way you could only be out for a walk in the bush and looking for the phone you forgot on a rock when you took a break to eat your sandwich. ;)

Cellphone surveillance technology being used by local police across Canada
If we have it, so do you.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
The fine commonwealth is out for blood...,damn shame. I'm at least a hr from a cell signal or service. I like to use my compass on my phone to pinpoint locations in the Mtns . It's handy and you'll learn your area better to were you won't really need it after awhile. It's something I wished I'd used so yrs ago....it would've saved a lot of time.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Yea it's so hard in the Mtns but after you hike the correct angles and things you learn to cut a lot of walking/hiking down. It took me half a day to get to one of my guerilla patches but now it's about 45min walk in the park. I've tried to use those maps but it's very hard, if it was flatter and less dense I may be able to use it. But I pretty much gotta get to the top.....or cut out a place lower down the mtn

MountainBudz

⛽🦨 Kinebud and Heirloom Preservationist! 🦨 ⛽
I always remove the battery from my phone when out, that completely shuts down any communications, GPS, pings etc... By this I am talking about the phone that I use to communicate with. My other phone which is the one I took the photos with is a galaxy and the battery does not come out. However I always make SURE location is permanently off, I don't have a carrier with that phone either as it got a virus that affected the mother board back 6 months ago thanks to the dark net and also airplane mode is ALWAYS on. I posted those pics at least almost a week after I took them. They fly like this over several counties, with no leads on locations or communications I'm sure they have nothing on me. Also use a VPN on this site or any grow related website for that matter.

Been practicing safety with phones for many many years now.

Edit:: I would like to thank you however Militia for bringing that point up, don't think it has been covered in the thread yet and little crucial points of information like that is highly valuable food to us guerilla heads what we need to digest and learn... I only have my phone on hand in case of emergencies that is why I leave the battery out. Haha, not like it really matters in these hills and hollars you would be VERY lucky to get a bar of service anywhere...

By the way, do any of you guys know how to get a thread stickied? This thread has tons of valuable information on it and although with lots of digging and research there are tons of information on guerilla growing on IC, you really have to dig to find it. This thread is very very crucial information to us outlaws that have to grow guerilla style and earn our rewards in the end so we can live comfortably and also help others live that way as well by providing them with the meds they need!

:tiphat:

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Hell MountainBudz has his shit together no doubt. He sleeps in a guerilla patch 24/7....that's why he's gonna have a 18wheeler load at harvest time !!!!

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I know 1 thing my back and feet are done in from all the digging and hiking through the Mtns. I'm kinda getting some help with all the rain on the watering side. I'm early 40 but I've lived pretty hard and it's starting to show me now all the dumb things I did lol.....every morning I have hell trying to get moving

JustSumTomatoes

Indicas make dreams happen
I always remove the battery from my phone when out, that completely shuts down any communications, GPS, pings etc... By this I am talking about the phone that I use to communicate with. My other phone which is the one I took the photos with is a galaxy and the battery does not come out. However I always make SURE location is permanently off, I don't have a carrier with that phone either as it got a virus that affected the mother board back 6 months ago thanks to the dark net and also airplane mode is ALWAYS on. I posted those pics at least almost a week after I took them. They fly like this over several counties, with no leads on locations or communications I'm sure they have nothing on me. Also use a VPN on this site or any grow related website for that matter.

Been practicing safety with phones for many many years now.

Edit:: I would like to thank you however Militia for bringing that point up, don't think it has been covered in the thread yet and little crucial points of information like that is highly valuable food to us guerilla heads what we need to digest and learn... I only have my phone on hand in case of emergencies that is why I leave the battery out. Haha, not like it really matters in these hills and hollars you would be VERY lucky to get a bar of service anywhere...

By the way, do any of you guys know how to get a thread stickied? This thread has tons of valuable information on it and although with lots of digging and research there are tons of information on guerilla growing on IC, you really have to dig to find it. This thread is very very crucial information to us outlaws that have to grow guerilla style and earn our rewards in the end so we can live comfortably and also help others live that way as well by providing them with the meds they need!

:tiphat:

Speaking of VPNs, does anyone have ones they would recommend over others?

militia420

Speaking of VPNs, does anyone have ones they would recommend over others?

I use a local ssh tunnel to funnel Tor or i2p2 traffic through. The tunnel creates an extra encryption layer and I set the proxy port for the SSH tunnel to 443 because that's what that port is used for like HTTPS. That extra layer encapsulates the TOR/I2P2 traffic which itself is encrypted. So I control at least one layer and every thing going out from my machine is encrypted by SSH which should help reduce traffic shaping behaviors. It got around the DeepBlue traffic shaping and sniffing intended to block various torrents. The ISP can only see encrypted packets going out on port 443 so as far as they are concerned the port is being used the way it was meant to be used.
I'm posting some links in order of usefulness IMHO so some of you can read and learn. Just google some of the terms and stuff used on the pages to learn more. By inserting SSH you are at least controlling some aspect of your communications and not solely relying on VPNs or TOR or I2p2, etc, and you can take this even further, but this seems sufficient for most of our purposes.

https://whatbox.ca/wiki/SSH_Tunneling (I love this page. )

http://www.catonmat.net/blog/linux-socks5-proxy/

http://www.popcornfarmer.com/2009/01/ssh-tunneling-tutorial/

Stay safe!

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Oh wait... I found it, here is the original description before he narrowed it down to more "Roadkill" genes. These are the ones I am growing.

1969 Skunk#18 IBL Open Pollination- Original Skunk#1

2/3 Sativa 1/3 Indica

These are Original Skunk#1 line derived from 1969 stock via Inbred line, passed to Thai after his uncles passing In Eureka, CA. Pre Skunkman Skunk#1. And also go by a few other handles, Such as Uncle Festers Skunk#18 IBL(from the keeper),*Professor Beatnik Skunk#18 IBL, Hells Angels Skunk, Cali Skunk, we choose one truer to form being 69′ Skunk#18 IBL which is when these Skunk seeds were said to be derived from.*

Number 5 and number 7 female are the RKS leaners from our open pollination run and will be hunted down further, they are included in this open pollination release. Id say*the RKS pops up in 20% of the expression. The number 20 male was dead on Match to the 5 female so something to keep in mind very animal musk scented with good acrid chemical touches. Number 5 female was tops in the true bouquet and super*musky acrid chemical eye and nose burning skunk musk funk, dead on, and then theres the other great males were present. Extremely pungent onion chemical fuel male Number 20, and the frostiest sativa dominant number 8 had the Cheese musk heavy as well on a totally different build highly on 7 female but more animal musk on the aged cheese funk.

Number 2 is raw white onion chemical and the dankest rich soil humus as rich as any ground coffee but not coffee. Stout*hybrid 50/50 look. Has was i call “Onion” tail leaf. Early on she is pure raw white onionchemical. Very acrid and then it evens out by finish into a wonderful bouquet. Heavily double serrated individual. Very quality plant with extremely thick cola formations. A good 10-11 week flower. Yield is high. Calyx to leaf ratio is low. Node spacing is tight.

Number 5 Female Afghani Dominant heavy “stretch” monocola look. Old Musky*acrid chemical eye and nose burning skunk musk funk. Elongated Claw reaching leaf,*golfball ghani stature and very Acrid. Purple leaf and darker Skunk look. Half Double Serrated type individual. Yield is high. Calyx to leaf ratio was average compared to the other*phenos. Node spacing is average.

Number 7 female. Purer mexi sativa expression. “Chemical Spray” dominant. She is pure burning acrid chemical strong as Trinity in her chemical burn and it doesnt let up. Stomach churn, nose and eyes burn. They have true linger and permeating quality and its inside the plants grease, not just the flower scent. Full plant double serrations. A good 12 week plus flower with early Mexi scents heavy. Elmers glue trichome, extreme calyx and very tight dense build. Yield is above average. Calyx to leaf ratio is*low. Node spacing is average.

Number 9 female is colgate trash juice, damn near rotten scope mouthwash. Stout hybrid 50/50 look. Green Acrid Chemical astringent with a touch of rotten rubber. Not pleasant stomach churn quality. A good 12 week flower. Yield is above average. Calyx to leaf ratio is low. Node spacing is average.

Number 10 female is brand new vinyl, clear bouncie ball rubber and pure chemical terpenes. Sativa, Colombian dominant Mexi extreme Calyx stack Pheno. Extreme dense and caked with pure goop. Fully double serrated individual. Yield is above average. Calyx to leaf ratio is low. Node spacing is tight for her 12 week flower.

Number 11 Female, and Number 14, are on the cheese path and each is highly*acrid chemical on top of that funk.

11 being that yellow auto interior foam insulation, dead on and super tasty, if you like those sweet chemical noses. Also huge football buds. The plant was extreme thin leaf double serrated sativa. Of all the females she was the biggest throw down, least tight nug structure but still absolutely dripping and a huge kief producer. Extreme coloration. By finish she was that same profile auto interior foam, with an added black hash burn finish extremely reminiscent of the 89′ Uk*Cheese just more chemical oriented. Calyx to leaf ratio extremely low. Node spacing average.

Number 14 being the truly gamey animal chemical cheese funk. Stout hybrid*look and one of the frostiest of the group And thats saying something. Good classic noses to this gal at points where astringent bleaches, to onion chem spray, and finishing on the final profile once dry. A good 12 week plus flower. Calyx to leaf ratio is quite low. Node spacing is average.

These are pre release. Keepers selected from a 4 pack seed run and repopulated. Felt this is something needed doing with the current focus on Skunk1 genetic but also the Fact of the originator of these seeds ripping folks off and not keeping his word to many members in our community for no*reason whatsoever, especially when his genetic selection is solid.

He is Master Thai Organic Seed garden and our open pollination recreation was never to harm but rather to preserve the experience for everyone. This is his uncles line, preserved via seed stock and kept mother for us to enjoy and thats what i intend for all, not to rip anyone off like where these originate. Like i always say, we let the genetic speak.*

So there is a few underlying circumstances that have lead me to give you the same shot that I have for Magic. The Main is because it is what the genetic and the plant derserves and so do you.

So Please, ENJOY!

The Nature Farmer

Awesome info Mnt. Budz!
I was gifted these beanz from American Grower =
ChemD x 69'Skunk#18(Uncle Fester)
HeadBand x 69'Skunk#18(Uncle Fester)
Deathstar x 69'Skunk#18(Uncle Fester)

Just popped 5 of the ChemD x 69Sk18.
Any thoughts?

MountainBudz

Hell MountainBudz has his shit together no doubt. He sleeps in a guerilla patch 24/7....that's why he's gonna have a 18wheeler load at harvest time !!!!

Lol wow man, I love your thoughts about the 18 wheeler full of bud, now that would be absolutely amazing! I know I will never get that much but plan is to not run dry by next outdoor harvest with what I get from this years outdoor season. You will always be happy as long as you have some bud.... always. Especially if you have a lot. I am definitely gonna be looking into longer term storage techniques, I've used jars for many of years and will continue to use them but I don't want that stashed in my home. May end up using one of the many many caves around here, pelican cases sound good too... Then I could probably stash a lot in my grow room as well since it is underground.

Haha people don't know how us hillbillies work... They may come in on us and we be sitting on $2000 cash, but little do they know we have stashed 95% of the $ throughout the hills and hollars, hidden in them mountains. If your like me, and you don't wanna throw up red flags at a bank or don't have anywhere you absolutely for a fact know that you can stash money or bud, resort to hiding outdoors and they will never find it. What happens when you have all your eggs in one basket or even accounts that are linked to your $ and something happens? LEO gets it all and you are left with zilch for bond, zilch for lawyer fees, zilch period and will have to start all over again when ya get out or when its over. Play it smart folks... WV none of that is replied to you really just generally speaking about the matter. You should come on over and camp out with me a couple time this fall... I could use a good trimmer haha...

But yes, I spend lots of nights with the girls from evening to morning, I basically live out there and yes I have took many of naps in my plots lol. You get out of it, what you put into it. This year, I have drilled myself into the ground busting my ass! Its the only way to achieve your dreams! I am really into this whole thing. A lot of my funds will be saved, geared towards and invested into the legal marijuana industry one day when it is legal, or TN either way, I am saving money and I wanna make sure I jump straight into the industry and have the funds needed completely to assist me. The day is coming wether it be a year from now or 15.... The longer it takes, the more money I will have saved for business investment so I'm good either way. :tiphat:

MountainBudz

Lol wow man, I love your thoughts about the 18 wheeler full of bud, now that would be absolutely amazing! I know I will never get that much but plan is to not run dry by next outdoor harvest with what I get from this years outdoor season. You will always be happy as long as you have some bud.... always. Especially if you have a lot. I am definitely gonna be looking into longer term storage techniques, I've used jars for many of years and will continue to use them but I don't want that stashed in my home. May end up using one of the many many caves around here, pelican cases sound good too... Then I could probably stash a lot in my grow room as well since it is underground.

Haha people don't know how us hillbillies work... They may come in on us and we be sitting on $2000 cash, but little do they know we have stashed 95% of the $ throughout the hills and hollars, hidden in them mountains. If your like me, and you don't wanna throw up red flags at a bank or don't have anywhere you absolutely for a fact know that you can stash money or bud, resort to hiding outdoors and they will never find it. What happens when you have all your eggs in one basket or even accounts that are linked to your $ and something happens? LEO gets it all and you are left with zilch for bond, zilch for lawyer fees, zilch period and will have to start all over again when ya get out or when its over. Play it smart folks... WV none of that is replied to you really just generally speaking about the matter. You should come on over and camp out with me a couple time this fall... I could use a good trimmer haha...

But yes, I spend lots of nights with the girls from evening to morning, I basically live out there and yes I have took many of naps in my plots lol. You get out of it, what you put into it. This year, I have drilled myself into the ground busting my ass! Its the only way to achieve your dreams! I am really into this whole thing. A lot of my funds will be saved, geared towards and invested into the legal marijuana industry one day when it is legal, or TN either way, I am saving money and I wanna make sure I jump straight into the industry and have the funds to assist me. The day is coming wether it be a year from now or 15.... The longer it takes, the more money I will have saved for business investment so I'm good either way. :tiphat:

Ps: Hoping to get some updated photos up tonight too yall!

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Yea just giving the respect were it's due partner. I know how hard it is doing small stuff in these Mtns and I know just what you speak on is a helluva lot harder than growing in a field or flat. I know it's very hard growing in fields but it'll damn near kill you standing on a slope for a hr trying to dig a hole lol....can't stand up you gotta lay down on the ground or roll/crawl to a tree to stand up and lean on to rest lol, I know these guys in the Mtns have been there. I wonder MB if we'll see legal rec or anything like all the dispensary like out Cali....hell out west a dispensary is like us walking in a gas station buying a pop, there everywhere and buying weed is like buying a soda. It's no big deal it's normal. It would be so fucking weird if there was a dispensary anywhere around these states. I lived in Illinois and would've loved to be up there and see how things in michigan are now. I lived about. 30miles from michigan back in the early 00s. I'd love to have a big garden outdoors in 500-1000gal containers.....LEGAL. Damn wouldn't it be so fuckin nice to say it's legal. It wears you down hiding in fear of your grow getting ousted/and your ass in jail. Maybe within the next 10yrs....I figure KY might make the move first. I'm not sure if TN is a commonwealth but maybe they could. I couldn't imagine going to pigeon forge/gatlinburg and seeing dispensarys lol. We can all hope and pray I guess. I think wv legalized medical but you never hear much about anything. This govornor might would legalize if the bill is brought into him before election and he's gone lol. These corrupt southern states don't operate by the book. So it might be hard to get a dispensary or a grow farm or indoor med grow going without a ton of shit from these small town deputies.

Badfishy1

Nice, but not what he asked and it's probably a little too deep. lol

Try https://nordvpn.com

2 things to keep in mind.
1. They're probably not looking at you.
2. If they want to look at you, they probably can.

As far as tor is concerned, it’s been pretty common knowledge exit nodes are comp’d by ABC entities so tor isn’t as ‘safe’ as claimed... with all the backdoors programmed into OS and apps, EVERY piece of digital information is stored. correct on vpns also... if they want It bad enough, they will get the info. ‘Opsec’ Is about as real as the Yeti... vault 7 pretty well laid out abc agencies mining and spoofing capabilities... hate to rain on parades, but if you aren’t on a list, you aren’t living life

JustSumTomatoes

Indicas make dreams happen
Nice, but not what he asked and it's probably a little too deep. lol

Try https://nordvpn.com

2 things to keep in mind.
1. They're probably not looking at you.
2. If they want to look at you, they probably can.

militia420- That totally went over my head but it sounds like you know what you are doing lol. If I ever need to hide from the CIA I'll know who to ask for help. :tiphat: Thanks for the links and the info man, the added protection is always appreciated.

TychoMonolyth- Thanks dude. I figured if it was important enough and if they wanted to put the time/money into it they could round all of us stoners up and toss us in cannabis concentration camps. Usually big brother has too much on his plate already to make it a priority though.