What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Guawi

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
That's a great report and happy harvest mayan :)

Very impressed with your indoor yield! Congrats man! ;)

Guawi is a straight malawi cross so the high potency is always there, with the potential to find real killer plants but to my taste effect is a bit more friendly than Golden Tiger, and usually tastier. She is going to destroy a few big mans this summer after a bit of curing :D ehheheh Thanks for the updates and your comments, much apreciated :tiphat: Have a great summer time!

mayan

Atavist
Veteran
Ahhhh! Hey dubi! Hey UHN!! Thank you so much for checking in. Your kind words mean much.

Yep, I think she is quite special - having sampled her a few nights in a row. Will lay off for a few weeks until cure, however. The buds are very thin and airy but they are caked stiff with psychedelic goodness - almost like cotton candy with material form. Fingers get sticky and black from handling all but the smallest amount. At the same time, she is probably the most productive plant I have grown to date. If not THE MOST, certainly a contender. She filled up many a quart jar. A little curing magic, et voila!

Grow well!

Tlapapa

I agree with mayan, she shields real well. I have a Guawi fem entering the 13th week 12/12, and it's all bud :D
By the way, dubi, the old guawi's where malawi x guatemala, Is this fem batch malawi x guatemala o malawi x Tikal #4?

Gandalb

Here's my Guawi outdoor.

snc00298q.jpg

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
I agree with mayan, she shields real well. I have a Guawi fem entering the 13th week 12/12, and it's all bud :D
By the way, dubi, the old guawi's where malawi x guatemala, Is this fem batch malawi x guatemala o malawi x Tikal #4?

That's great to hear Tlapapa ;) Love to hear more feedback about Guawi! Especially if the news are good hehehhehe

Guawi standard version was Killer Malawi x Pure Guatemala.

Guawi fem version was Malawi 4 x Tikal F1.

If my memory works well this is the exact parental combination but komanche, breeder of tikal and guawi should know better, or maybe not :D Hard to remember all the details after so many seasons, we must check notes!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Preciosa Gandalb :)

Nice structure and strong stem, hopefully it has enough time to grow big and yield high!
Good luck y feliz verano!

Gandalb

Preciosa Gandalb :)

Nice structure and strong stem, hopefully it has enough time to grow big and yield high!
Good luck y feliz verano!

Gracias, genio! The weather is good now. It's been doing a nice summer til now. I wish I could harvest it all, It's very especial with a very powerful high. :biggrin:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran

Thanks Tlapapa,

Im glad the yield was high. Hope the finished product was also of your taste.

Malawi standard version was malawi x guatemala, and the feminized version malawi x tikal. Both are now out of stock and we are not sure they will be included in the next catalogue.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Felicidades por la cosecha weak :) A ver si hay oportunidad de vernos en persona y comentar la jugada :D

Husky Jackal

Very Neat Monster
Veteran
Hi Dubi !
I've found some Guawi regular seeds on another site (it's listed on the Ace website as an authorized seedbank).
You said somewhere that regular Guawi is different than the feminised one. Do they have the same flowering time and yield ?
Thanks in advance.
Peace, HJ.

Latest posts

Latest posts