What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Guawi

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Oddvar :)

Thanks for sharing your Guawi before harvest time!
Looks great, she has the solid resinous golden flowers of outdoor Malawi,
but sounds like Tikal has contributed with its more refined fruity terpene profile.

Looks almost done to me, you can harvest her in the upcoming days once the pot is dry. :yes:

Oddvar

Hi Oddvar :)

Thanks for sharing your Guawi before harvest time!
Looks great, she has the solid resinous golden flowers of outdoor Malawi,
but sounds like Tikal has contributed with its more refined fruity terpene profile.

Looks almost done to me, you can harvest her in the upcoming days once the pot is dry. :yes:

Thanks for the advice. I have enjoyed its growth and watch its flowers grow. its aroma is captivating, when I rub the stem and smell the perfume I perceive many nuances, it changes as I savor it. eager to dry, heal and see where it takes me :woohoo:. I will keep you informed.

Greetings and strength at this time, with more sense of community than ever.

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Oddvar, congratulations on the Guawi plants. I had to pull mine early due to snow a couple years ago. I still ended up with over a pound of dried and cured bud. It's still a request from my daughter for more.

I hope you enjoy this beautiful plant as much as we have. Stay safe and healthy.
Peace

Oddvar

Oddvar, congratulations on the Guawi plants. I had to pull mine early due to snow a couple years ago. I still ended up with over a pound of dried and cured bud. It's still a request from my daughter for more.

I hope you enjoy this beautiful plant as much as we have. Stay safe and healthy.
Peace

Thank you for your sympathy! I had a problem when she occupied the whole pot, she lost the good color and I transplanted it there but I never get it back. So I guess it could have been better. There were also good flowers and a rich smell. I'll count when I smoke it. regards!

ULMW

Nice to have some Guawi back in bloom. Forgot how much she stretches tho. Hehe...
Can imagine she makes trees outdoors..
Happy growing! :)

Attachments

• IMG_20200527_222516.jpg
    IMG_20200527_222516.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_20200527_220656.jpg
    IMG_20200527_220656.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_20200527_220647.jpg
    IMG_20200527_220647.jpg
    142.1 KB · Views: 56

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
MIGreenman, what a slick setup... and beautiful plants! I'd love to try those more sativa leaning phenos. :yummy: Killer pics, that last one has something special, lovely.

Congrats Oddvar for the grow, beautiful pictures, that last one is awesome!

ULMW, looking lovely! any scents on her?

Remember mine and she was really a stinker, to sweet Apricot with a chem touch.

I'm starting to feel the itch to sow Guawi... ouch :biggrin:

ULMW

Greetings repuk and thanks for the kind words and interest. Still too early to get anything to note. I also had couple grows of her in the past and love that peachy apricot kind of fruitiness combined with the oily woodyness of Malawi.

Happy growing!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Really elegant and sexy Guawi, ULMW! ;)

Glad to see you revisiting this sativa strain friend, as always it will be a pleasure to follow her progresses under your good cares! :huggg:

ULMW

Many Thanks Dubi as always a joy to grow and she is now beginning to smell of peaches/apricots and that slight oily woodyness found from the Malawi.
Now she is just starting to fill out. :) Happy growing!

Attachments

• IMG_20200602_135758.jpg
    IMG_20200602_135758.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_20200602_135742.jpg
    IMG_20200602_135742.jpg
    173.5 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_20200602_135753.jpg
    IMG_20200602_135753.jpg
    132.5 KB · Views: 57

ULMW

Too big to get her out at present to take proper shots. Sorry.
However whilst inside the tent with her attempting to snap a couple shots during clean up time, I was surrounded by sweet fruity Guawi terpenes that made my mouth salivate and my mind reminisce immediately. Ah sweet Guawi, apricots/peaches and something fruity and funky. Am so happy to have popped a seed to have her back in my garden. Happy days. :groupwave:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
What a beast ULMW! :D Amazing vigor!

Glad she is carrying the fruity terpene profile of Tikal F5 parent plant, and the dense resinous flower clusters of the Killer Malawi!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Lovely update dear ULMW :yes: She is ripening lately much faster than expected!

ULMW

Give Thanks Good Brother Dubi. She is coming along nicely and starting to gain some density to her buds. Now at 9. 5 wks of flower. Am guessing 13 to 14 wks and she will be ripe.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Nice to see she is reflowering nicely ULMW! :)
Should produce a very good yield at the end! Thanks for the updates friend!

Latest posts

Latest posts