What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Guawi

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Welcome SacredFlower,

Pure Guatemala has been available for a decade until a couple of years ago.
You may find the latest pure Guatemala packs available from latest reproduction through our official retailers doing some online searches, although ask them first to confirm they really have it physically in stock.

No plans to re release pure Guatemala in short term, must dedicate time and resources now to other landraces not explored yet. Thanks for your interest.

ULMW

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ULMW

Thanks Dubi, You too.

Now 12wks. Will chop. Any day soon. Trichs are cloudy and quite a lot amber about 25%

ULMW

Delicious bit of dry sift Guawi. Just jarred up and did a quick dry sift run... Very pleasing!
picture.php

ULMW

:plant grow:Give Thanks Dubi, all thanks to You at Ace Seeds for the Genetic dedication and quality controls. God and the Canna Food I feed do the rest. I just took a sneaky sample and rolled a joint. Even this young it has a lift to it and a hold in the background from the Malawi. I find Malawi crosses need two months cure before any old school sati a soaring effects kick in. By four to six month usually the herb is well sweet and you are wishing you had grown or saved a little bit more.
I should have done a bit as a cob too. I know this would only make it some dreamy strong herb in a four to six month time. Having said that she smoked very well as a spliff. The Malawi presence was clear in rolling her too as my thumb and fingers were caked in resin. I took the finger hash (not charash, as the plant was dried) and was surprised by it too.
Guawi really has a lot to offer. It is uplifting like some Jamaican herb and steady headed and body hitting from the Malawi. It drips in resin, great for dry sift or for ice water extraction and more no doubt. Very manageable indoors too. Hope more grows of this plant will encourage others to Give Guawi a Go!:plant grow:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Dear ULMW,

Glad your new Guawi came out so good with that Malawi kick that you like so much :)
Hope the Tikal good vibes and terpenes are also present.

Wish you are enjoying now her flowers properly cured, if there's anything left ;)

Mountainkush

Decided to pop one of these to go with my Tikal and the leaf shape seems very Tikal to me.

picture.php

First day in flower tent
picture.php

Luiggi

Hi everyone,

I have lately been reading a lot in this forum and specially the threads in this room, since I find ACE's work quite interesting.

I steped into knowing ACE's work about a year or so while I was looking for sativa strains to be grown this year in a remote path. At the end I decided to get some and contacted them to ask for advice. They were really kind and nice and so I feel in debt with them. That's why I decided to post on here since It seems there are not so Many guawis growing outdoor this year.

Got 3 guawi, 5+1 ACE's mix and 2 Nepal Jam. They got really did It good on their very first stages. And I took all of them except for one of the guawi ones to there different sites. They were growing quite well but for different reasons they all got messed up.

Then, there is only one guawi left and I would say It was not the one I cared the most of but still keeps doing. Snails ate It all and left only the Main cut of a plant and I got it, broke an stalk while tying It (It is a flexible plant, the one I got, but did not resist supercropping technique at all or probably I was not gentiles enough). Un addition this is the first year after 10 years that I al growing in pots and to be honest I have to say that seems to me more difficult than growing in the Wild because of watering and feeding issues. Still Happy with the results but would like to upload a few pictures for you all to critizise.

In addition I would like to ask wether or not to wait for It to be harvested or if It has still long to go. (Is this better to go for the microscope theory? (I was never able to find a milky tricome even when i waited a lot) or how to do It?) I mean... I usually pick them when they seem to be empowered, but un here is like pistols Tell the plant IS not ready at some parts but un some other It seems It is overpassed.

This is how they grown. left is Jack la Mota and right is guawi.

attachment.php

A general view of the plant

attachment.php

attachment.php

And here the buds. Some of them seem to be burnt in their tops. Could It be mites? Cant see any with the microscope. No fungus too.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Smell is soft but nice. And I would say It is very resistant diring veging time.

Would you wait more? Harvest what seems done? Thank you.

Attachments

• IMG_20201016_160413.jpg
    IMG_20201016_160413.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_20201016_160404.jpg
    IMG_20201016_160404.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_20201016_160358.jpg
    IMG_20201016_160358.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_20201016_160351.jpg
    IMG_20201016_160351.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_20201016_160322.jpg
    IMG_20201016_160322.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_20201016_160338.jpg
    IMG_20201016_160338.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_20201016_160328.jpg
    IMG_20201016_160328.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_20200930_180151.jpg
    IMG_20200930_180151.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_20200829_122003.jpg
    IMG_20200829_122003.jpg
    119.7 KB · Views: 84

Mountainkush

3 weeks 11/13 lighting and she’s coming along nicely. A little picky on her food so far.
picture.php

Like most of my others this round, this ones been tied down too and the centre is filling in
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts