What's new

Guawi

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
What a beauty. Love this plant, is a blast for training and achieve horizontal canopies. Her terpenes are something to actually write home about, spectacular, the sweetest mango with touches of superfruity guava/apricot!

Grown under a 400W HPS, this is the (partial) Guawi "skyline", if colas girth get a little bigger each will be close to a beer can girth.

picture.php

100% Crop (8th week)
picture.php

Couldn't be happier with ACE's gear!! :huggg: :tiphat:

Last edited:

deepwaterdude

That or those is/are excellent looking, repuk;) Very vigorous, reminds me a bit of my fav Tikal peach sherbet plant. I think you'll get your beer cans over the next 4-6 weeks;)

J

jaded1

Lovely looking girl you've found Repuk!
Makes me wish my old gauwi seeds had germinated

G

Wow Repuk! :bow: You make my hand itching to throw a Guawi in an already crowded room...Must...resist... :biggrin:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Excellent repuk :respect: Very refined tropical fruit aromas and the high yielding and agressive Malawi flowering is for what Guawi was bred for!

She's going to be stellar at harvest time! ;)

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
Thanks gents!! :thank you:

:biggrin: I find myself dreaming with this girl. Thinking on revegging her (also Thai-Chi) to keep a clone.

I'm curious Dubi, what's your method to reveg?

If I would succeed with the Zamaldelica I'll be putting a cut outdoors for sure.

ColaCalyx

Guawi organic outdoor

Guawi organic outdoor

The smell is strong - with a stem rub it is minty wood resin - smells a little scary - I'm excited

Attachments

• 20180606_113844.jpg
    20180606_113844.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 30
  • 20180606_100220.jpg
    20180606_100220.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 32

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
Phew! ColaCalyx expect some impressive colas from that girl, looking mean already in veg! :tiphat:

ColaCalyx

Phew! ColaCalyx expect some impressive colas from that girl, looking mean already in veg! :tiphat:

Thank you, I would rate your post positively but I don't know how - lol!
I hope my lady has flavors and smells as appetizing as yours does.
Cola-C

ColaCalyx

Guawi organic outdoor progress

The Guawi is perhaps my favorite in the garden at this point. I just love the leaves, great color, nice serrations, and oh so Sativa. It's growing steady and is a bushy plant. She does gets thirsty faster than the others, but her and all my plants will be moving up to 45 gallons from their current 20 gallons.

Attachments

• 20180624_162812.jpg
    20180624_162812.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 32

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi ColaCalyx,

Guawi is indeed a pleasure to grow (and smoke!). It grows very vigorously, with strong branching, lush growth and accepts very well high levels of nutrients.

Best wishes with yours! ;)

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Guawi fem out of stock

Guawi fem out of stock

Latest Guawi fem stock has been recently sold out.

Not sure when we will be able to bring back in stock this limited edition, most probably in upcoming Tikal reproductions, but it's not going to happen in short term.

I would like to thank all the growers that have supported this limited edition :wave:
Hope to see very nice Guawi females from you this outdoor season!

ULMW

Guawi is tropical in flavor yet African in effect. A great plant and one of my favorite tasting fruity herbs too. Glad to have my seeds safe. shouldmake a nice companion to the next grows in Autumn /Fall time. Thanks Dubi and all at Ace for enabling us access to such great plants. God bless.

Herbage

Thought this place could do with some life. Guawi Fem, plant was about 40 cm when flipped into 11/13 for 14 weeks.

Observations, jesus christ does this lady grow fast. Accidentally topped when moving which worked out perfect as she would have easily gone 200cm high. Probably not the best plant for indoor. Very light feeding schedule. Few nanners developed during late flower (no seeds found) and mainly on the lower branches as you may see in pics attached. Flushed for 4 weeks as expected flowering to finish at 12 week mark not 14. New growth continued on top of older buds even at harvest. Majority of trichs clearly milky... No amber trichomes apart from maybe damaged ones. Fluffy, airy and hay smelling buds hopefully that will improve, tastes better than it smells after 3 weeks in jar. Smoke a joint and you will be flying, for quite some time. Real power. Love it. Good yield with very sub-optimal conditions.
A pleasure.

Attachments

• IMAG1149.jpg
    IMAG1149.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 46
  • IMAG1138.jpg
    IMAG1138.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 43
  • IMAG1123.jpg
    IMAG1123.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 43
  • IMAG1122.jpg
    IMAG1122.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 42
  • IMAG1121.jpg
    IMAG1121.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 40
  • IMAG1155.jpg
    IMAG1155.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 40
  • IMAG1161.jpg
    IMAG1161.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 41
  • IMAG1168.jpg
    IMAG1168.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 40
  • IMAG1169.jpg
    IMAG1169.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 41
  • IMAG1194.jpg
    IMAG1194.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 54

musigny23

I'm kinda surprised to hear Guawi is a fast grower. I grew 2 last year and now 1 this year and both years the pace has been average compared to other Ace sativas I have growing. I do really like the aroma and effect though. Will post a photo of this years plant soon.

ColaCalyx

Here is my Guawi in the 45 Gallon. I think indoor guys would love this pheno for its compact build and relatively short internal distances.
Amazing smells with a stem rub - sweet, camphorous, wood resin, with a surprising nutmeg smell and a touch of fruit in the background.
Healthy and hardly any pest damage.

Attachments

• 20180719_155527.jpg
    20180719_155527.jpg
    120.1 KB · Views: 39
  • 20180719_155819.jpg
    20180719_155819.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 35

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
Ouf... wait till that lady stretch his legs... will become a monster!

Curious, where does the screen come from? I like that approach...

Latest posts

Latest posts