What's new

GSC (reversed) x GG#4 (clone)

Mikenite69

Veteran
Everything is looking great! The leaves look very cookie dom and the branching looks very glueish. Either way I see something spectacular coming out of these. I myself just dropped some gorilla glue x fbpk and some gorilla glue x chem sis I am very excited to what I might find.

GRIMS

Everything is looking great! The leaves look very cookie dom and the branching looks very glueish. Either way I see something spectacular coming out of these. I myself just dropped some gorilla glue x fbpk and some gorilla glue x chem sis I am very excited to what I might find.

Thank you! I'm very excited to see how they turn out. Sounds like a dope cross. My house is smelling real nice, almost too nice... need a new filter lol.

GRIMS

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
Bravo! I'm late to the show but just in time. I enjoy watching a professional grow incredible cannabis. Bless the universe!

GRIMS

Hey guys! We are at day 25 and things are looking really nice! It's becoming more and more noticeable that phenotype 1 is Glue dominant while phenotype 2 has more Cookie characteristics. I haven't had any problems with them which has been great. I need to put bamboo stakes all over the place since I didn't SCROG but that's okay with me.
Pictures!

Pheno 1 on the left (Day 25)

picture.php

picture.php

Pheno 1

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Continued...

GRIMS

frankenstein2

Astronaut Status
Veteran
Plants are looking sweet. I wanna make this same cross as soon as I have a breeding chamber again. Might do it both ways....reverse glue onto cookies, and reverse cookies onto the glue.

Couldn't help but notice the turned pistils on that one pic. Hoping for ya that there's no bananas or sacs to mess things up.......

GRIMS

Plants are looking sweet. I wanna make this same cross as soon as I have a breeding chamber again. Might do it both ways....reverse glue onto cookies, and reverse cookies onto the glue.

Couldn't help but notice the turned pistils on that one pic. Hoping for ya that there's no bananas or sacs to mess things up.......

Thanks for the compliment. I hope I don't have any issues with nanners or pollen sacks. I will keep a sharp eye!

Here's a picture of phenotype 2 at day 36, just for fun :biggrin:

picture.php

GRIMS

GRIMS

We are well passed the halfway mark and things are getting so exciting! Phenotype #2 seems to be a week or so further along than phenotype #1 and as of right now is my gem. She's a gorgeous plant to look at. I had the stake the hell out of the plants because they were getting floppy but that was to be expected since I vegged them out for so long. The structure of both phenotypes is pretty desirable. I will get full plant shots this evening at lights on.

These were taken two days ago, on day 41 for the GSC x GG4's.

Phenotype #1 - The smell is still a bit faint and GG4 dominant (even though these nugs look pretty Cookie).

picture.php

picture.php

Phenotype #2 - The smell is strong cookie but with a sort of sweet chem/fuel undertone. Pinch the buds and you're in for treat, intense pine and sweet skunk.

picture.php

picture.php

GRIMS

GRIMS

Both GSC x GG4 phenotypes are at day 51 and looking fantastic. Likely the best bud I've grown but I obviously won't know until I try the cured end product. In the end they will have been flushed for 17 days on this first run! They were never fed too heavily either. I am so impressed with how phenotype 2 is doing that I flowered two more clones of it last night even though I'm not positive that it's a winner. I'll likely keep this thread open to document those as well. I will be feeding heavier but doing less feedings and doing lots of teas. I believe I've found something special. . .

Phenotype 1: Visually looks to be a week behind pheno 2, and has a more subtle smell. Very Glue dominant nose until a bud is pinched, then you can pick up on the cookies.. no doubt!

Day 49

picture.php

Day 50

picture.php

Phenotype 2: Oh my goodness where do I begin...?! Smells like incredibly dank cookies. A plethora of piney, soapy, kushy, minty, sweet smells work together to create a very pungent aroma. The Glue is definitely in there, showing itself in the form of a sweet chem fuel smell. Without analyzing the smell for awhile the Cookies would seem overwhelmingly dominant. I won't explain the looks... I'll just show pictures. I think it looks similar to OGKB...

Day 49

picture.php

Day 50

picture.php

picture.php

GRIMS