What's new

GSC (reversed) x GG#4 (clone)

GRIMS

Joint op said it perfectly. The right pheno will be some of the bombest shit ever...

Hell yeah!

I have two more of these GSC x GG4 seeds to pop here pretty soon (most likely). My friend who did the breeding has more as well. So there will be a small phenotype hunt for sure:woohoo:

going to be a good 1

Yeah buddy!! Stick around.

I've got a problem... but it's a rather good problem to have. . .:biggrin:
I don't have too much extra space in my veg area so I only have room for probably 4 more plants as of now.. and I can't figure out which 2 to pop last!! (I just popped 2 yesterday. . . I'll talk about them later) :dance013:

I'll post the details later on tonight and maybe you guys can help me out with the decision!

GrowingReallyIsMySavior

GRIMS

dj.scotfree

Like mama always said... "poly-hybrids are like a box of chocolates... Ya never know what ya gonna get." :) One love GRIMS.. jammin to some GRIZ right now.. peace DJSF

GRIMS

Like mama always said... "poly-hybrids are like a box of chocolates... Ya never know what ya gonna get." :) One love GRIMS.. jammin to some GRIZ right now.. peace DJSF

Haha, mama knows best. I am very excited, fingers crossed for some great results and a keeper phenotype. May be the next big thing, who knows. :dance013:

GRIMS

GRIMS

I topped both of the GSC x GG4's (at the 5th node) this morning and snapped some pics for the forums!

Phenotype #1

picture.php

Different angle..

picture.php

Phenotype #2

picture.php

Different angle. . .

picture.php

I'm going to dial back the nutrients a bit because I'm seeing slightly burnt leaf tips on some other vegging plants. Not these babies! But I want to be careful. . . They are being fed House & Garden Soil A&B and occasionally some Floralicious Plus. If you want to know more just ask!

GRIMS

Last edited:

Kant C Shyt

Veteran
Hey GRIMS, those plants are looking very good and about to get a new home (they will be happy). GL again with these. Hoping that this cross or the reverse of it (glookies) make it to the bay, been something I know not only me but a lot have been waiting for. Take care 1

GRIMS

Hey GRIMS, those plants are looking very good and about to get a new home (they will be happy). GL again with these. Hoping that this cross or the reverse of it (glookies) make it to the bay, been something I know not only me but a lot have been waiting for. Take care 1

Thanks for the good luck and vibes! I really appreciate it. I'm from the bay :biggrin: I'm so curious to see how it turns out. If I find a really nice keeper I'm gonna fill my room with it :dance013:

GRIMS

GRIMS

Okay everyone, I'm so excited for this I had to share. I just popped some Cherry Pie x Blueberry (selected by NorcalBob) and they germinated in 2 days. Man! These fresh beans are great. I aquired these from the same forum member who I got the GSC x GG4 seeds from. I'll get more into them as they grow up!

picture.php

Now, back on track. . . GSC x GG4 got put into their new home. 6" x 6" square pots.

picture.php

That's all for now folks!

GRIMS

Last edited:

GRIMS

actually i think i made up the name glookies,feel free to use it...

Hmmm... Oh, the name game. I think something different should be used so no ones toes get stepped on and no one freaks out ha! (Not saying I don't believe you about "glookies") :biggrin:

GRIMS

GRIMS

Sorry I posted that picture of the Gorilla Glues... wrong thread. Will edit when my post count allows me. Ignore for now.

GRIMS

Last edited:
B

BIGBADBAZ

Hey looking good so far matey I have both parents so subbed and watching with interest!
BTW which cookie cut was used? Top work lad keep it up.....

GRIMS

Hey looking good so far matey I have both parents so subbed and watching with interest!
BTW which cookie cut was used? Top work lad keep it up.....

Hey BIGBADBAZ! What's going on? This cross was made using the Forum GSC. I hope you enjoy the show.

GRIMS

GRIMS

Time for a little update. The GSC x GG4's are 35 days old now, and looking pretty solid. They've been getting some H&G Soil A&B, Floralicious Plus, and lots of Ph'd water.

Here they are together, phenotype #1 (left) and phenotype #2 (right)

picture.php

Here is phenotype #1

picture.php

picture.php

Phenotype #2

picture.php

picture.php

I'm going to be tending to my flowering Glues tonight, I hope everyone is doing well! Peace.

GRIMS