What's new

Growing with Menstruation :)

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
i guess some people have a lot of time on their hands livin that charmed life. Same shit as lets feed our plants kool aid to see what happens or chop em and stick em in food coloring water i reckon, good luck with all that, my best guess is its a dude lookin for attention but meh,,, I really hope you aint givin other people medicine or smokin it with them without tellin em...

Blood can be a horrible disease vector.

Hep C can live for 6 weeks outside the body for starters, it's a horrible idea and hope you dont share meds with people who dont know without full disclosure of your "experiment" or play time or whatever the fuck this is.

oh yeah pics or it didn't happen.

1 in 5 chance you have herpes and dont even know about it so...

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Throughout centuries it was claimed that the woman is unclean by nature. This prejudice about female inferiority was presented as a religious/scientific fact and repeated by men in religious structures and pseudo-scientists not only in the Middle Ages but also during the Renaissance, in fact right up to contemporary times. Menstrual blood, which caused fear, was supposed to be the proof of the female uncleanliness. Of course, all such claims are rubbish, since neither the female body nor her monthly blood are in any way dirty. The vagina is the cleanest place in all of the human body, much cleaner than the mouth or the eyes. Menstrual blood contains no germs, in fact it’s full of nutrients. It smells slightly metallic and contact with it is perfectly safe!

Tell that to bitches with hiv and herpes and all kinds of other blood borne disease.... no need to go posting lies like that up here... no germs in blood OKKKKKK space cow girl...

Im sure everyone enjoys a good freak show every now and then but dont be lieing to people when you could be putting their health at stake.

Maybe you do smoke all your bud to yourself but i really doubt it...

N

noyd666

picture.php
picture.php

shawkmon

Pleasantly dissociated
Veteran
think im gonna start a GENTLEMENS RELISH ONLY FERT GROW THREAD , manbroth someone called it , but gypsy called it gntlemens relish once in chat and i fell over laughing so i call it that for the thread , free gypsy

Tell that to bitches with hiv and herpes and all kinds of other blood borne disease.... no need to go posting lies like that up here... no germs in blood OKKKKKK space cow girl...

Im sure everyone enjoys a good freak show every now and then but dont be lieing to people when you could be putting their health at stake.

Maybe you do smoke all your bud to yourself but i really doubt it...

Shouldn't smoking the buds destroy any viruses or pathogens?

Jero

Great thread. I'm down with natural organics. Do you mic the moon juice with teas, or use straight

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Shouldn't smoking the buds destroy any viruses or pathogens?

sure, right after you been handling it breaking it up and smellin it real good to see how nice it is and after the spliff has been sitting in your mouth for 5 minutes.

The biggest trouble with dumb shit like this, besides the fact this slowly intelligent being can get people sick is some other dumb ass with less brains than her/him is going to come along and copy this dumb shit and think its ok.

then to go around spreading lies, like its ok blood dont have germs.

GTFO...

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I get your point tony, blood is kinda funky but if you put it in the soil not sure how it will transfer thru the soil into the plant, we use blood and bone meal in our soil, is that different? I'm not sure how I feel about adding menstruation blood to your soil but not sure I see as a health risk? I'm no scientist but it doesn't seem like it would transfer any funky stuff to the plant.
Calling names isn't going to help, she's just doing her thing....

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Doing "her thing" can have serious health consequences for others. He/she says they smoke all their bud themselves, maybe but idk many people who smoke all their weed themselves, hopefully they aint passing that shit to people who don't know....

Also possibly get the next dumb ass that reads this sick...

It's irresponsible.

Hope she aint splashin that tea on no leaves. lol...

Hep c can live for 6 weeks in dried blood outside of the body.

Smoke up....

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Not my story but one guy was getting 20% yields more than his buddies. Same set ups and methods. When he was asked what he did different, he acted like he was choking his chicken and adding that to the mix and that's all he would say. lmfao

20% more yield than what baseline? I think your buddy is full of shit and a piece of shit if he did that and passed around tainted buds.
Another dangerous comment some idiot will read and possibly spread a diseases,,,,

I guess some people don't mind spreading dangerous misinformation that can hurt somebody.

Cannabis is medicine people, should be treated as such... dont do shit that can hurt people... should seem obvious but like i said everyone likes a good freak show every now and then.

My money is on OP being a dude looking for attention....

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
why pour a disease vector into your soil especially one as dangerous as human blood... are we lsitening to an idiot that says blood has no germs?

GTFO with this bullshit thread that can possibly have serious health affects for people....

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
idk when someone is doing something dangerous to themselves and others we shouldnt stand around and watch like a freak show, we should be accountable as humans. Especially when it is polluting medicine that may or may not get unknowingly consumed by people....

Wendull C.

Veteran
20% more yield than what baseline? I think your buddy is full of shit and a piece of shit if he did that and passed around tainted buds.
Another dangerous comment some idiot will read and possibly spread a diseases,,,,

I guess some people don't mind spreading dangerous misinformation that can hurt somebody.

Cannabis is medicine people, should be treated as such... dont do shit that can hurt people... should seem obvious but like i said everyone likes a good freak show every now and then.

My money is on OP being a dude looking for attention....

Was just a joke man. Not even my own. I see where you are coming from. I see you are very serious but this was a long time ago and not in a medical market.

Just a light hearted attempt at humor this early in the am. I am not awake enough to take things that seriously.:biggrin:

Wendull C.

Veteran
Like I said it wasn't my buddy and the story was just a second hand joke.

If someone actually was stupid enough to first believe that story and worse to whack it into his reservoir I don't know what to tell them.

It aint my job to censor my posts because some asshole might take it seriously when I was clearly joking.

@ tony green I also don't appreciate the fact that you imply I'm putting out info that could hurt medical patients. Get a fucking sense of humor man.

I'm done here. Fuck this.

why pour a disease vector into your soil especially one as dangerous as human blood... are we lsitening to an idiot that says blood has no germs?

GTFO with this bullshit thread that can possibly have serious health affects for people....
Your so small minded it makes me laugh!!!! Have a beautiful day this freak shows got blood to play with OooOoooo

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
germ free no doubt. lmao. How old are you rainbow? You seem small minded if you are telling people to put human blood into there medicine and telling them it is perfectly safe...

Bet money your smokin that crap with people and not tellin em too.