What's new

Growing with Menstruation :)

St. Phatty

As some growers have demonstrated, Blood Meal is a great fertilizer.

If it was me, I'd mix the tampons in with some fruit peels (bananas, oranges) and let the worms have a go at all of it. Then use their castings.

Might be tough to get FDA approval, though.

As some growers have demonstrated, Blood Meal is a great fertilizer.

If it was me, I'd mix the tampons in with some fruit peels (bananas, oranges) and let the worms have a go at all of it. Then use their castings.

Thank you for that awesome tip very smart I will have to try this !

Wendull C.

Veteran
Not a junk idea in anyway. A lot of us that were around before there was a hydro store in every city (Ca) we had to do some crazy Mcguyver shit to get what we needed and make it work.

Good luck with your grow. Some times you get people on here trying to pull your leg. That's all.

Laza Haze

Illyrian blood
Veteran
Maybe your plants will enjoy, but let me Say, that it sounds so weird. ..Personally I would never smoke a weed with mestro feeding.Just my 2cents

Laza

Not a junk idea in anyway. A lot of us that were around before there was a hydro store in every city (Ca) we had to do some crazy Mcguyver shit to get what we needed and make it work.

Good luck with your grow. Some times you get people on here trying to pull your leg. That's all.

Thank you for that I know it's a merciless world but it takes a lot to kill this happiness :)

Maybe your plants will enjoy, but let me Say, that it sounds so weird. ..Personally I would never smoke a weed with mestro feeding.Just my 2cents

Laza

Well I can see that opinion from a lot of people lol seeing as it's human blood . It's just my personal garden though not for anyone else

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
A new form of 'blood meal'. It's stretching it (just my opinion) to recycle menses cycle. To each their own.

Good thing you don't live in bear country.

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
y'kno that thing where you read a thread title and chuckle and think well, it can't be what I'm thinking... and it turns out that it is?... wow... that is all

:D

Wendull C.

Veteran
We use and pay for bat shit , blood meal , bone meal , composts with 5 different kinds of excrement in em. We shouldn't think this is weird, might be the new super veg nute like when an tried that .... crap u sprayed your moms with. (I'm too lazy to go find the liter I was dumb enough to buy)

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
I like people that are not afraid to be themsleves... it IS a compliment (and I think its bonkers even if I do see the merit) :D

Got_It

Sounds like a really gross idea. Not sure what % to yield you think you are going to gain. But im sure a $20 bill would yield you the same results if not better. I feel trolled for even responding.

Lapides

Rosin Junky and Certified Worm Wrangler
Veteran
So where are you in your cycle? (pun intended)

Asking because this is a diary, and no pics, and because I think I'm funny.

Coba

Veteran
Oh and strains... what are the genetics of the type of Ganja you are growing?

Crusader Rabbit

Veteran
It's not uncommon for people to plant a tree to mark the birth of a child, and first toss the placenta in the hole they dug.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oh and strains... what are the genetics of the type of Ganja you are growing?

Interested in the strains you have vs. the amendments, for sure!

Recall long ago (1980's) ....Indoor Horticulture (bible)...J Cervantes describing different ways to induce CO2. One being, urine and sugar....or urine and something....foul smelling, cannot say plants appreciably grew larger using that ill fated technique. Could gag a maggot (and I'm sure it did!) ;o)

Still remember that nas-ty smell/aroma. Switched to brewing bad beer or palpable wine fermenting....gases may have helped. Finally got a tank from a steel company (welding).....did more than any urine or brewing....my opinion/experience).

or menses.....shock value. Curious about side-by-side experiments.

Whatever melts the butter......

Last edited:
Sounds like a really gross idea. Not sure what % to yield you think you are going to gain. But im sure a $20 bill would yield you the same results if not better. I feel trolled for even responding.

It's not for any gain...... I'm just a curious personality .