What's new

Growing with Menstruation :)

So where are you in your cycle? (pun intended)

Asking because this is a diary, and no pics, and because I think I'm funny.

Very funny👍I have pictures on my profile I'm new to this I've never used a forum before so I'm sorry to anyone if I'm doing it wrong .

Coba

Veteran
picture.php

That looks nice...

Here's some pictures I took today of my lady friends .I have no strain information it's bagseed . Sorry if some are upside down! The rest are in my album 😁 all tips and advice greatly welcomed 🙌

Mick

Veteran
It's not uncommon for people to plant a tree to mark the birth of a child, and first toss the placenta in the hole they dug.

Around here some people bring the placenta home from hospital and eat it. Google "placenta recipes". A friend of a friend brought her baby home from hospital recently with the placenta still attached to the baby. Takes about a month to fall off :)

Around here some people bring the placenta home from hospital and eat it. Google "placenta recipes". A friend of a friend brought her baby home from hospital recently with the placenta still attached to the baby. Takes about a month to fall off :)

that's a beautiful way to plant a tree !

Marlo

Seedsweeper
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is a bit unusual, but don't let anyone discourage you. This site is mostly men, so period blood is a topic most will find disgusting.

Personally I love Vagina. :biggrin:

IMO you putting period blood in your nute mix sounds alot safer than the majority of pesticides some ppl on this same site are currently using. Grow on girl.

:tiphat:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:biggrin: hey,were all just recycled star stuff anyway,and considering the stuff our stars get up to here on earth one can only imagine the deviant behaviors giant flaming balls of gas get up to!! a little space time reach around perhaps?:biggrin:

heck,theres been more than one urine user,and at least one humanure guy,i guess all we need now is some guy to grow a plant using man broth!

Mick

Veteran
This is a fascinating subject. It seems that drinking menstrual blood may have some positives. Check out the link. Here's a taste.

"""""""One of the most important rituals was preparing a ‘drink of immortality’ made from menstrual blood, which is full of healing stem cells, which can actually activate our cellular capacity to regenerate and transport us to endocrine states of rapture. Or in a spiritual sense open us to the Frequency of Love and Eternal Life, transporting us to another Dimension – called Heaven, Paradise, Nirvana etc."""""""""""

The Sacred Power of Menstrual Blood.
http://goddessofsacredsex.com/2013/03/17/the-sacred-power-of-menstrual-blood/

This is a bit unusual, but don't let anyone discourage you. This site is mostly men, so period blood is a topic most will find disgusting.

Personally I love Vagina. :biggrin:

IMO you putting period blood in your nute mix sounds alot safer than the majority of pesticides some ppl on this same site are currently using. Grow on girl.

:tiphat:

Thankyou Marlo ! :) Stay blessed

:biggrin: hey,were all just recycled star stuff anyway,and considering the stuff our stars get up to here on earth one can only imagine the deviant behaviors giant flaming balls of gas get up to!! a little space time reach around perhaps?:biggrin:

heck,theres been more than one urine user,and at least one humanure guy,i guess all we need now is some guy to grow a plant using man broth!

I see that going extremely well "Come on down to sperm grow and shake my hand "

This is a fascinating subject. It seems that drinking menstrual blood may have some positives. Check out the link. Here's a taste.

"""""""One of the most important rituals was preparing a ‘drink of immortality’ made from menstrual blood, which is full of healing stem cells, which can actually activate our cellular capacity to regenerate and transport us to endocrine states of rapture. Or in a spiritual sense open us to the Frequency of Love and Eternal Life, transporting us to another Dimension – called Heaven, Paradise, Nirvana etc."""""""""""

The Sacred Power of Menstrual Blood.
http://goddessofsacredsex.com/2013/03/17/the-sacred-power-of-menstrual-blood/

yes I've read these articles 👍 they are quite intriguing I might try it you never know you only live once right

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
they are female plants after all...im sure it would be easy enough to rig up mini garter belts and fishnet stockings for them!

Mick

Veteran
It'll be interesting to see if menstrual blood does have a feminizing effect on seeds. I'd imagine that straight blood would be too rich, so you'd probably need to dilute with water. You could use a tampon like a tea bag and dunk it a couple of times in a glass of water and then drop the seeds in. Next day drink the water.

It'll be interesting to see if menstrual blood does have a feminizing effect on seeds. I'd imagine that straight blood would be too rich, so you'd probably need to dilute with water. You could use a tampon like a tea bag and dunk it a couple of times in a glass of water and then drop the seeds in. Next day drink the water.
The veg I have going right now are all germinated with menstrual and RO 😁

bombadil.360

Andinismo Hierbatero
Veteran
Sorry to say, but you are not the first to think of this and try it.

Añades no one else has mentioned the infamous thread on the subject from overgrow, some lady claiming to be a witch used to do it, pics and all...

Good luck though and have fun!

Peace

Sorry to say, but you are not the first to think of this and try it.

Añades no one else has mentioned the infamous thread on the subject from overgrow, some lady claiming to be a witch used to do it, pics and all...

Good luck though and have fun!

I've never heard of her I'll definitely look into, it sounds like a thriller :) Every woman has the ability but it's just so frowned upon. I've learned to smile and wave at those frowns lol :) Thankyou for the well wishes !!!!

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Interesting process.
If it works and provides great results, General Hydro will be purchasing discarded tampons and pads from women for their new wonder product aptly named "Red Wings Pud Blud".

Latest posts

Latest posts