1 Tbls Molasses

PH'd to 6.6

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Zealious

Man they look killer. keep up the good work my friend. When do u start to flush?

what are those yellow things u use forpots? buckets?

synax

Man they look killer. keep up the good work my friend. When do u start to flush?

what are those yellow things u use forpots? buckets?

They'll get one more watering and one more feeding then it'll just be water with molasses till the end. Sunday they are getting kicked down to 8hrs of light as well. Hoping for more resin production :smokey:

Oh, the buckets are from a dollar store at the mall.

LEDGirl

Veteran
Looking nice Synax! I like seeing our 1st gen side by side with our 2nd gen like that. Just a side piece of information: our 2nd gen draws 112W actual power, whereas the first gen draws 126W ;)

synax

Looking nice Synax! I like seeing our 1st gen side by side with our 2nd gen like that. Just a side piece of information: our 2nd gen draws 112W actual power, whereas the first gen draws 126W ;)

Thanks for watching. I'm happy with my purchase. and by the looks of it they should pay for themselves on this run.

I think I see a slight difference under the 2nd gen but its marginal. I'm trying to rotate the plants but I've only got 1 slot under the 2nd gen that I can rotate - the other 3 are too tall :D

I've fixed my heat problem; the room is definitely at a comfortable temp but the humidity is killing us. On the next run we'll get a de-humidifer for the bedroom - that'll help us in flowering anyhow. We are moving to a very dry climate so it may not even be needed. We'll see...

Also up for consideration on the next run is a hydro setup or maybe coco

LEDGirl

Veteran
I think I see a slight difference under the 2nd gen but its marginal. I'm trying to rotate the plants but I've only got 1 slot under the 2nd gen that I can rotate - the other 3 are too tall :D

Yup, it would be marginal ;) Switching from 3000k white to actual Red LED's, gained about 50% efficiency on the convergence of those LED's (15% of the LED's on our board), and then replacing the last 3000k white with a new 6500k white, ensured that we had just as much blue as before with the small output peaks of the multiple 3000k LED's. All in all, the difference in performance capability between the 2 units is about 10% after all the math is figured out, however the 2nd gen does draw 14W less power than the 1st gen. So it's not only a slight improvement in overall design and performance, it also uses less energy now. :biggrin:

I just ditched my 250w hydro farm t-5 for a 90w ufo led quad band for my 3x3x5 hut to start my cuts under and veg them im looking forward to the results however it looks like i should be using at least 2 90w led ufo's in my hut to get sufficient light coverage ?

DSC09368.jpg

Yup, it would be marginal ;) Switching from 3000k white to actual Red LED's, gained about 50% efficiency on the convergence of those LED's (15% of the LED's on our board), and then replacing the last 3000k white with a new 6500k white, ensured that we had just as much blue as before with the small output peaks of the multiple 3000k LED's. All in all, the difference in performance capability between the 2 units is about 10% after all the math is figured out, however the 2nd gen does draw 14W less power than the 1st gen. So it's not only a slight improvement in overall design and performance, it also uses less energy now. :biggrin:

What aboutthe 90w led UFO quad band ? Is this light any good in your opinion ? I eventually wanna switch out my main flowering room for LEDS but i wanna see the results in my hut first before i make the change :biggrin:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...fc83642&itemid=330363942514&ff4=263602_263622

Roortokeage

Shit is Loookin rite!!! LEDGIRL I think he is doin the right thing with them LEDS what do you say?? If you take a look at me grow. You will see what I did with a 45 LED Panel.

Wayzer

Very nice LED grow Journal Synax!!
I'm very interested to see your final product....

Good job! Looking forward to the next update..

synax

53 Days into flower

53 Days into flower

53 Days into flower

Quick update but tons of Pics.

Jim-Bob
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Jesabelle
picture.php

picture.php

Hellboy
picture.php

picture.php

Betsy
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Kong
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Pip
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Timmy
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Your Mom
picture.php

picture.php

Erma
picture.php

picture.php

hazy

Veteran
Nice looking plants.
Nice long colas too. Seems to have a fair amount of penetration to have buds like that all down the stalk.
I should go back and reread, but I'll just ask. Have you grown these before under other lights? If so, how do they feel as far as solidness compared to before?
Did I ask this once already? Damn memory! I guess I need another toke.