What's new

Growing the cure! (zkittlez)

techattack

I see many people make teas or smt like that, i still use the right amount of bio Bloom or hesi product, mine are at week 4 or 5 i hope they get fat now since the stopped strexthing and até turning into good buds but i dont grow for a few years i think i could feed them more (but since they are at 4th i think they are fine at the time).

raCURE

I see many people make teas or smt like that, i still use the right amount of bio Bloom or hesi product, mine are at week 4 or 5 i hope they get fat now since the stopped strexthing and até turning into good buds but i dont grow for a few years i think i could feed them more (but since they are at 4th i think they are fine at the time).

I’ll look in on your thread tonight when back from work :canabis:

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
watch your flowers closely the next few weeks. As soon as they quit getting bigger each day you'll want to drop the nutrient strength. The better you can handle this transition, the cleaner your end flowers will be and the more terps you'll preserve. Awesomesauce. :D

Looking great :D

raCURE

watch your flowers closely the next few weeks. As soon as they quit getting bigger each day you'll want to drop the nutrient strength. The better you can handle this transition, the cleaner your end flowers will be and the more terps you'll preserve. Awesomesauce. :D

Looking great :D

I’ll keep my eye on them Douglas! :biggrin:

Thanks for stopping by mate. :tiphat:

raCURE

Some pictures for you to enjoy!

Their starting to get all pretty now :biggrin:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Scorp1on

They looking great, I almost got a pack of zkittlez last month, but I got do si dos 33 instead, I might try zkilltez next.

looking good, will follow

raCURE

They looking great, I almost got a pack of zkittlez last month, but I got do si dos 33 instead, I might try zkilltez next.

looking good, will follow

I did plan on growing Dos Si Dos 33 next round haha so we’re practically back to front ! :biggrin:

raCURE

Flushing from tomorrow...

Flushing from tomorrow...

Thanks for all the positive feedback so far guys! :tiphat:

picture.php

Thoughts on the trichomes? Only got a 30x loupe:

picture.php

:canabis: