What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Growing the cure! (zkittlez)

raCURE

Sorry for lack of updates!

Will update in a couple of days to finish this session off with;

- Some bud shots
- Final weight
- Smoke report

Stay tuned :biggrin:

raCURE

Session results!

Session results!

Firstly, a massive thanks to anyone who tuned in and for the guidance ! :thank you:

picture.php

Yield: 720 Grams.

Happy with these numbers for my first run!

Smoke Report:

Will update tomorrow! Currently too high on scissor hash bud joint :biggrin:

raCURE :tiphat:
picture.php

techattack

Thats a nice yeld i think, 2x600w right? U probably get the knowledge to next time make even better. By my experience i found watts and light are not enough, they also need a good veg and a big pot, bigger the pot, bigger the veg, bigger the yeld. Nicely done. Cant wait for ur next run :bow::jump:

raCURE

Smoke report!

I know I promised this a few days ago but real life has been a bit hectic!

picture.php

Bud has been curing for around 4 days...

Smell: 9/10

Sweet and really pungent citrus/lemon smell.

Taste: 6.5/10

Needs more curing! But a pleasant taste, the skunk definitely comes through along with a lingering lemon taste.

The high: 8.5/10

Cerebral, happy, relaxed and uplifting.

Would be a good smoke for anyone suffering from anxiety or looking to wind down, whilst still being alert.

Leans a little too much into a heady high for me personally but also a good solid body buzz.

:tiphat:

raCURE

Let it cure for a bit and you may get your body buzz wish :)

Looks really good ! You seem to have the green thumb :tiphat:

Looks delicious bud.

Congrats. Very nicely done.

Thanks for the kind words! :huggy:

Sorry for the late response; I had some real life security concerns so had to close down and clean up for a while. Should be back to the garden in a couple of week or so!!

Plans:

Urban Legends - Mixed strains
Stardawg cross clones

Stay safe!
raC :canabis:

sourkush

good job on the grow, too bad they don't taste as good as they smell. Curing should help a bit for sure.

cheers !