What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Growing the cure! (zkittlez)

raCURE

Four week veg update

Removed all ties on the girls tonight and will be flipping in the next couple of days.

Comments always welcome!

raC :canabis:

picture.php

picture.php

raCURE

Experienced growers might want to look away!

Day 1 of flower and I decided to try a little defoliation and a little tidying up down below.

Not going to lie, I was quite nervous and don’t think I did a great job??

Also did a little more LST as some of canopy didn’t want to play with the rest! :canabis:

picture.php

picture.php

As always, really appreciate any feedback!

raC

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Looks good spreading them out and tying down again is perfect, I'd give them 24 hrs to recover and after the leaves have re-positioned themselves look for any leafs that cover any growth shoot tips and remove those to expose the shoots. Looking like your on track so far man happy growing! :tiphat:

raCURE

Looks good spreading them out and tying down again is perfect, I'd give them 24 hrs to recover and after the leaves have re-positioned themselves look for any leafs that cover any growth shoot tips and remove those to expose the shoots. Looking like your on track so far man happy growing! :tiphat:

Thanks blaze! Means a lot mate.

Planning on a little more trimming when the lights are back on.

raCURE

Flowering: 4 days

Flowering: 4 days

Quick update

Decided to take a quick snap while I was watering my girls.

When they start actually flowering I’ll take some better pictures! Or at least try :biggrin:

picture.php

raCURE

Flower: Day 6

Flower: Day 6

Quick update for anyone following?

A little more foliage removal and removed LST (not sure on this?). Going to give them a few days to stretch now and then remove any foliage below that I don’t think will catch up to the top of the canopy, to make sure all resources are on main colas.

View of all the girls:

picture.php

Favourite girl:

picture.php

Not so favourite girl :biggrin: :

picture.php

As always would like any type of criticism!

raC :canabis:

raCURE

Flower: Day 9

Flower: Day 9

Final plucking has been done. Plan to just let these girls run the course now.

Two of the pots seem to still be drenched ? I have checked the drainage and seems fine so I have just moved them and not fed.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Esme

Looking good, seen your other thread about the pot's not draining, This is coco yeah? 60/40

Water every day and even more, COCO you can't over water and you've got the clay pebble mix so very very hard to over water,

raCURE

Flower: 22 days

Flower: 22 days

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Starting to come along :canabis:

Comments always appreciated.

Stay safe

rAC